Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 10:30:04 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ?  (Read 1515 times)
BCSHonda

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

Of course, they can. They do have brilliant people who understand the blockchain and the computer. And they will create their own cryptocurrency for researching and studying. If cryptocurrency proves that it can help the economy, they might add it to the economic system
But now there are some governments that make electronic money for their country. Only a few countries are applying. But I think if creating electronic money is a potential risk, helping the money launderers, terrorists exist and grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
I think it is really possible that the goverment can create a cryptocurrency, and i am sure that it is great idea if all the goverment will create a crytocurrency and i will definitely invest some of my money in our government currency.

dante golo

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

With the rapid development of technology and information, government in a country is very possible to create a crypto currency itself but the role of the population is also important to boost the currency of future glory.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
yangdd

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

Crypto currency is better than currency, but that does not mean Crypto currency can replace the old currency. In an interview with Backchannel in 2015, Gates asserted that bitcoin technology is a technology that can "make money move between countries easier and get the cost down quite dramatically".
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Well if there is a government who want to create their own Crypto currency I think they can also make their own but it is hard to invest because for sure they will controlled it by their own government and putting a tax which is caused by bankruptcy.

Jessica1234

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

That is possible. You know, government can create anything when it comes to money and currency. Anything that is profitable, they will make a way to get something from us. I think I'll not invest when they make a government currency because they can control it. I want my investment to be controlled by only me. Almost all government in this world is corrupted. I'm not saying all, but almost. So, I'll not invest in them.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

in Indonesia will also take advantage of the presence of blockchain technology that became the basic technology of the operation of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ripple, and other digital currencies. this is under review. With that technology, did not rule out the physical currency of rupiah that has been circulated so far, turned into digital. Future targets, between central banks and countries can transact using crypto money that is recognized by all authorities. Its amazing i think.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

it'll be nice to see this happen, it'll be a check to corruption. Anybody would be able to trace funds from treasury to the final destination.
Bit-Tech

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

The beauty of crypto currency is that any body can create a coin including the government of a country. The cryto coin can not be treated like the fiat currency because of its protocols. A government coin will be like coins backed by whales.   They will have more acceptance by the citizens and other interested people in other part of the whole.
venlo

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Well if there is a government who want to create their own Crypto currency I think they can also make their own but it is hard to invest because for sure they will controlled it by their own government and putting a tax which is caused by bankruptcy.

aoihs00

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

Yes off course I will invest in the crypto currency made by the government. I mean that will be the most secure thing to invest in. It would be same thing as if putting your money into the government bank which is said that will never die or will never go bankrupt. Isn't that gives us feeling of safety of our investment?

In the similar manner I do believe that government based crypto currencies will be jackpot for us as it will also be in huge demand all the time. As the time will pass these kind of currency will get more and more costly thus those who will invest at the first time can get huge backings and profits. So its a bold yes.

APPLY FOR INVESTMENT
GET WHITELISTED

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄▄       
     ▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄   
   ▄█▀▄▄████████▄▄▀█▄
 ▄█▀▄██████████████▄▀█▄
▐█ ██████████████████ █▌
█▌▐██████████████████▌▐█
█▌▐██████████████████▌▐█
▐█ ██████████████████ █▌
 ▀█▄▀██████████████▀▄█▀
   ▀█▄▀▀████████▀▀▄█▀   
     ▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀     
          ▀▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██▌                 ▐██
██▌                 ▐██
██▌                 ▐██
██▌                 ▐██
██▌                 ▐██
▐██                 ██▌
 ███▄             ▄███
  ▀███▄         ▄███▀ 
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       

██ ████  ██████  ██████ ███ ████ ██████████████████████

WHITEPAPER

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

Yes, A government can create its own cryptocurrency. Every person even anyone who has the capacity to make their own.  I think that if the government accepts it, then everyone will benefit from it.
ainaya1994

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

if the government creates cryptocurrency then I will try to invest because the cryptocurrency made by the government is guaranteed its security. but before investing in government cryptocurrency i will wait until the government cryptocurrency succeed or not, if it succeed then i will invest in it ...
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

Yes it is possible. Government knows that in future digital coin will dominant over the globe and government want to create own way to t control the digital coin to contribute for betterment of economy.

reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

Yes it is possible and many countries launch their own coin like UAE and India also work on it. Government knows that in future digital coin will dominant over the globe and government want to create own way to t control the digital coin to contribute for betterment of economy.
sangungaji

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

Of course, It is possible. The Government can create a crypto currency, because It is the future currency.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

If we look forward and accept the fact that there are near possibilities that every government will make their own cryptocurrency in order to dominate it's own territories and have it's own income with that. Of course I will invest because I am one citizen of the country. Whether we like it or not everybody is a must to invest in it because it is the national crypto currency.
jjjrmy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

This is indeed what the government should do. Many states are currently unresponsive or approaching negatively. The states that are now neutrally dependent on our time will have to make a lot of effort to be able to catch up with this technology ...
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

It is all about blockchain technology which work on the principal of decentralisation. The future of all banking system is blockchain. Indian government is also planning to launch  its currency.
Watchy312

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

Some of them are planning on creating one. Well, i wont invest on a country's digital currency if it's not decentralized and i dont like getting tax and track with every transaction i made or to how much i own. But if ever that crypto currency becomes successful i think i'll reconsider and buy some to profit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.