Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ?  (Read 1867 times)
yarozaqu

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

It is possible the government can create a crypto currency. because Crypto is the future technology, So it will be needed.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

The governments would create their own cyrptocurrencies in the future because as the saying goes, governments would realize the need to cater to the demands of the people for upgraded technology in order to adopt to the continuous growing modern technology.
Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

Technically speaking any country could launch a crypto-currency. In a lot of developing countries it would be a good idea to adopt an existing one or develop a new one. Big cost savings and they would be ahead of the curve technologically speaking.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

governments can create a centralised currency and circulate among their citizens and Indian govt planning to start their own cryptocurrency for payments in the coming future
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

Of course, they can. They do have brilliant people who understand the blockchain and the computer. And they will create their own cryptocurrency for researching and studying. If cryptocurrency proves that it can help the economy, they might add it to the economic system
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

Of course they can , they also can make their national currency based on blockchain or other modifications and it would be greate. Paper money should be extinct .
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

It depends on the capability of each country's government to create their cryptocurrency, to utilize it and manages it well, because its not easy to adapt new system and learn new technology but I guess as the time goes by they will be able to establish it and if government can create this kind and people will somehow accept and become part of their daily life
not impossible later each country will have digital currency. of course the price will not change change and still under their supervision. maybe if the development of btc will be good discourse like this will be more and more in talking and realized. but not in the near future
Well I do not think so and even if a government can, it will not be decentralized and can only be used by the people of that country and not by anyone else. Besides, the fact that the currency will not be decentralized will make it less prone to attract investments and there will be a big instability in the prices of the currency. How ever America, China and The powerful governments can do so and the crypto currency will also work because of the monetary power these countries have.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

It depends on the capability of each country's government to create their cryptocurrency, to utilize it and manages it well, because its not easy to adapt new system and learn new technology but I guess as the time goes by they will be able to establish it and if government can create this kind and people will somehow accept and become part of their daily life
not impossible later each country will have digital currency. of course the price will not change change and still under their supervision. maybe if the development of btc will be good discourse like this will be more and more in talking and realized. but not in the near future
Well I do not think so and even if a government can, it will not be decentralized and can only be used by the people of that country and not by anyone else. Besides, the fact that the currency will not be decentralized will make it less prone to attract investments and there will be a big instability in the prices of the currency. How ever America, China and The powerful governments can do so and the crypto currency will also work because of the monetary power these countries have.
if a country like America, china, japan, russia who already have digital currency with decentralization system then this is difficult to develop because contrary to nature of blockchain. it is true the coins can only be used in their respective countries, so users are limited because it doesnt through ico

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

Banks will use their power to ban cryptocurrency into fiat currencies. In the end the bank will always be held by the government. The government has the power to do so if it wants to but now the government protects the banks that have a major impact on the economy
A government can create a cryptocurrency and in fact all the governments of different countries can make their own cryptocurrencies but the benefit will not the same as usage of single cryptocurrency by all the countries. The result of separate currencies will be the same as of fiat currency and if governments are agreeing to create cryptocurrencies then adoption of Bitcoin is the right decision.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:07:16 PM

It is possible for governments to issue their own cryptocurrencies but they may have to roll everything out  concurrently with teh existing fiat currency since most people do not understand the concept of cryptocurrency and blockchain. People have to be made to get some basic understanding of cryptocurrencies and this can even be incorporated with other forms of digital payment systems to make it easy for people to understand.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

Of course, they can. They do have brilliant people who understand the blockchain and the computer. And they will create their own cryptocurrency for researching and studying. If cryptocurrency proves that it can help the economy, they might add it to the economic system
But now there are some governments that make electronic money for their country. Only a few countries are applying. But I think if creating electronic money is a potential risk, helping the money launderers, terrorists exist and grow.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
I think it is really possible that the goverment can create a cryptocurrency, and i am sure that it is great idea if all the goverment will create a crytocurrency and i will definitely invest some of my money in our government currency.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

With the rapid development of technology and information, government in a country is very possible to create a crypto currency itself but the role of the population is also important to boost the currency of future glory.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
yangdd

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

Crypto currency is better than currency, but that does not mean Crypto currency can replace the old currency. In an interview with Backchannel in 2015, Gates asserted that bitcoin technology is a technology that can "make money move between countries easier and get the cost down quite dramatically".
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Well if there is a government who want to create their own Crypto currency I think they can also make their own but it is hard to invest because for sure they will controlled it by their own government and putting a tax which is caused by bankruptcy.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

That is possible. You know, government can create anything when it comes to money and currency. Anything that is profitable, they will make a way to get something from us. I think I'll not invest when they make a government currency because they can control it. I want my investment to be controlled by only me. Almost all government in this world is corrupted. I'm not saying all, but almost. So, I'll not invest in them.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

in Indonesia will also take advantage of the presence of blockchain technology that became the basic technology of the operation of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ripple, and other digital currencies. this is under review. With that technology, did not rule out the physical currency of rupiah that has been circulated so far, turned into digital. Future targets, between central banks and countries can transact using crypto money that is recognized by all authorities. Its amazing i think.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

it'll be nice to see this happen, it'll be a check to corruption. Anybody would be able to trace funds from treasury to the final destination.
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

The beauty of crypto currency is that any body can create a coin including the government of a country. The cryto coin can not be treated like the fiat currency because of its protocols. A government coin will be like coins backed by whales.   They will have more acceptance by the citizens and other interested people in other part of the whole.
venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Well if there is a government who want to create their own Crypto currency I think they can also make their own but it is hard to invest because for sure they will controlled it by their own government and putting a tax which is caused by bankruptcy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: