Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ANYONE have a way for me to deposit bitcoins in my wallet TODAY??  (Read 791 times)
Bboyd8907@yahoo.com (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 03:37:28 PM

I am willing to go buy a prepaid moneygram/credit card. Can anyone reputable help me? My Dwolla account is failing right now(miserably, at that) and I'm really needing to deposit some TODAY. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bboyd8907@yahoo.com (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 04:43:24 PM

Anyone? I'll pay a $10 fee if someone is willing to help.
what@3

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 06:07:14 PM

your user name tells me your begging for spam.

Aren't we all reputable? I sure am!
pm your conditions
Bboyd8907@yahoo.com (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 06:24:28 PM

To be honest, I really didn't think I was entering my username when I typed that. They can spam that all they want. It's gettin close 12 mb worth of spam in that account hahaha.
Bikerbum

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 07:22:28 PM

I am willing to go buy a prepaid moneygram/credit card. Can anyone reputable help me? My Dwolla account is failing right now(miserably, at that) and I'm really needing to deposit some TODAY. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Put them in my wallet. LOL, I'll keep them warm for you.
vadimg

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 11:05:10 PM

I think wire transfers will complete in under a day. The major exchanges (mtgox, tradehill, etc) all accept wire transfers. The fee might be more than $10 though, as both the exchange and your bank will charge you. The problem with USD is it's really hard to transfer money quickly and cheaply. This is why Bitcoin exists. Smiley
Bboyd8907@yahoo.com (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 01:17:45 PM

Unfortunately, I live in shithole Mississippi lmao. I certainly appreciate it though. I agree with you though. I think that $9 is GREAT price to buy. That's why I'm trying to procure some haha. Stupid Dwolla has STILL not credited my account.
vinas

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 02:23:06 PM

Unfortunately, I live in shithole Mississippi lmao. I certainly appreciate it though. I agree with you though. I think that $9 is GREAT price to buy. That's why I'm trying to procure some haha. Stupid Dwolla has STILL not credited my account.
It's gonna take 3 days.
TheBitMan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 02:57:37 PM

Try this guy http://bitcoinmorpheus.tumblr.com/

You can lock in a price now. But it will take some days to get the Bitcoins in your account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: