Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everythings GREEN!!!! Oh... hey wait, it's red again...  (Read 1258 times)
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

Yes, now everything is still red and it will be so for a long time, now the world has changed and very soon global changes will begin in the financial sector of the economy, all this is due only to the fact that now there is more room for new investments in the Crypto currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

Yes, it's normal when such dynamics, then up, then up, this is the market and not just the market and the cryptocurrency market, there will always be.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

We are all hoping for the next bull run, and many thought that the last week showed promising signs.

And then, today we have another price correction.
You can theorize all you want: maybe it's because of the mew hack, maybe it's just whales manipulating the market.

But the most simple answer, is that open markets routinely price correct as demand and supply constantly shifts.
In the case of a speculative, unregulated, and young market like crypto, the swings are more pronounced.

I think that what we will see here (and what I hope for more than anything), is that the market and investors grow up and stop throwing money at shitcoins.

The next bull run will come, I'm thinking mid may to late may.
And the coins that will perform the best, and throughout the year will be the ones that have an actual product and real world use case.

Well, as you said, there are many conclusions and theories, especially the theory of comparisons about market manipulation. now the market is bleeding and this will take place the following month I have researched and tried to analyze the market, it is likely that this year there will be no good movement in growth. however, each prediction can change according to the situation.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

most likely this coin will be ethereum.Though now the price is low but without resorting to speculation I can say that over time the price will be Higher.I personally HODL. And I advise everyone to follow my strategy
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

We are all hoping for the next bull run, and many thought that the last week showed promising signs.

And then, today we have another price correction.
You can theorize all you want: maybe it's because of the mew hack, maybe it's just whales manipulating the market.

But the most simple answer, is that open markets routinely price correct as demand and supply constantly shifts.
In the case of a speculative, unregulated, and young market like crypto, the swings are more pronounced.

I think that what we will see here (and what I hope for more than anything), is that the market and investors grow up and stop throwing money at shitcoins.

The next bull run will come, I'm thinking mid may to late may.
And the coins that will perform the best, and throughout the year will be the ones that have an actual product and real world use case.
Whatever everyone else thinking about that as long as bitcoin is not breaking $8k barrier and it's no problem for me.

The chart looks stable right now after a little correction. "comeback" will have made by crypto as soon as possible. It's just the matter until people are rushing to the cryptocurrency again.
Its below $8k for sometime but the price is remain stable in that support. The price is red but i am also now thinking to be more patient rather than just panic. Correction and bullish, up and down is just normal in every investment. We know cryptocurrency is high volatile so no reason to not know this recent move.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

We all want the market to be always green. But it's impossible. Now there is a protracted correction after a rapid growth and I hope it will eventually end!
Actually the people are disappointed, only because they were waiting for the bitcoin price for a long time, but when the price stats getting green, it was for a very little time. but I think that they will still continue to hold their coins because still they may be hopping the market to get green again.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

We can suggest a lot of reasons why coins are red again, maybe it is whales fault or maybe these are next regulations, no one know which reason is real but one thing is sure. This situation will be end soon, because the market need recover to survive
davcro22

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

The market is still red. Perhaps the reason is that there are no buyers at the market, including large funds do not come into play.
Cryptoryna

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

Man, this marker will never give us some good sleep. People are losing money every day. But we all know that this space is volatile. The correction is needed. But who knew it would be such big this time. Hope for the best.
veroku

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

The signs indicating a bull trend in the market of cryptocurrencies appear, but through time the price comes back to former marks or falls even below. All holders of cryptocurrency very much to hope for its fastest growth. But meanwhile all this only our hopes which have nothing in common with reality. Today the market can be green, and already tomorrow morning it will be red.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

Lol this is funny because this is pretty much what we have had to deal with in the market so far. One day you are looking at the market and seeing green and thinking oh this is good, this is going to be a recovery and the next day you wake up only to see the price has gone down again. One of the things that scares people about investing in cryptos.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

most likely this coin will be ethereum.Though now the price is low but without resorting to speculation I can say that over time the price will be Higher.I personally HODL. And I advise everyone to follow my strategy
I patiently wait for the price of ethereum to increase because it keeps dropping  and big difference from the time that I bought some. When the price is green, we are waiting for more increase but regret the moment as it becomes red again for not taking the chances. I am always like that but stop to sell for now as I wait for the good profit.

Collynzo

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

Will never going to make certain mistakes again in this trade, always plan to take an exit at a comfortable profit level is just the point, The quest for let it add some more for more profit is most people's undoing in crypto trade
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

The crypto market is unpredictable. Whenever it's ggo up and down , you never know. So , it's better to watch the market constantly and just preserve your investment. The crypto is the one which can make you rich , only you have to respect the market.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:30:13 AM

at this time it cannot be said to be green. because it can still go down in an instant. the market has not stabilized, and has not shown a significant increase.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:43:20 AM

Stay patient now, hopefully there won't be a return game where prices will be manipulated. Hopefully this year the price can increase as in the previous year

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

That's basically what happens to a very volatile asset having its market price to rise and fall indefinitely. Through the months that i've been into crypto field, I really learn enough how cryptos will behave just like what i can see in the graph. All you have to do is just hold for your portfolio and wait the exact time the cryptomarket is on a stable and uptrend condition.

kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

i think it's quite normal in a market state, instead a bullrun, it's a bulltrap. but i found this normal. since a days ago the market is getting greener and still green today
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

That's basically what happens to a very volatile asset having its market price to rise and fall indefinitely. Through the months that i've been into crypto field, I really learn enough how cryptos will behave just like what i can see in the graph. All you have to do is just hold for your portfolio and wait the exact time the cryptomarket is on a stable and uptrend condition.

The sudden rise of BTC that reaches up to $20K is also part of its behavior which can happen every now and then.  If it happens over and over, its going to be more satisfying to invest now before the price stabilizes at the next ATH. In the later days, the government will be force to do something to make cryptocurrencies legal. They can't ignore all these while they give credits to blockchain technology.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:46:53 AM

that often happens sometimes is just another form of indirection. When it's Green in a few days but later will be red. What's worse is red that occur will be larger than the Green that came before. better to wait and not rush in making a decision for good results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: