Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥ASIA SOFTEST POKER ROOM|% RAKEBACK|+7000 New Players|24/7 Deposit/Withdraw 🔥  (Read 469 times)
neveroncelost (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

There actually is we have 7000+ daily players from Asia Cheesy

You mean, ~7000 people go through your services on a daily basis, or does your service allows us to play in a pool of ~7000 daily players ?
I am busy this week-end, so I can give a shot to your service only next monday. WIll try out with a small deposit to see what it's all about.

However I don't use Skype at all. Undecided
Do you have Telegram or Discord ?

Under our platform snailpoker there are 7000+ daily players who are already playing, yes you can add us on telegram @asiapokerrooms

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

You mean, ~7000 people go through your services on a daily basis, or does your service allows us to play in a pool of ~7000 daily players ?
I am busy this week-end, so I can give a shot to your service only next monday. WIll try out with a small deposit to see what it's all about.

7,000 people? Do you think that it is really possible since the huge site like primedice and bitsler do not have this much players when they have some event going on? I have not checked this yet but pretty sure going to check before play it. It is too good to be true site with 7k players around, how much do you think their server be? And how much should they cost? There is so many things that blur around that site
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

7,000 people? Do you think that it is really possible since the huge site like primedice and bitsler do not have this much players when they have some event going on? I have not checked this yet but pretty sure going to check before play it. It is too good to be true site with 7k players around, how much do you think their server be? And how much should they cost? There is so many things that blur around that site

From what I understand, OP offers some kind of gateway service, but OP isn't the poker network operator.
This enables us to play poker with asian fiat money on an asian network, with our crypto, OP being the middleman.
The network OP goes through has ~7000 daily players.

Pokerstars.com has a huge and very active playerbase. (In the hundreds of thousands of players)
I'd love to have a gateway service so I can use bitcoin to fund my pokerstars.com account. Cheesy
(Unfortunately I can't access pokerstars.com from my location, hence I can't open an account there Sad )
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

I think you are underestimating the poker scene , on huge sites like poker stars there are 100,000 players daily, so 7000 players is really nothing.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

is it possible to have a trusted member has an escrow ?? I always like to try pokersites but such service looks shady for me
I mean yeah it's possible to create such room but there are no guarantees the players will receive their money in case they won

if you are ok with starting an escrow I would be the first to try this Asian room
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

is it possible to have a trusted member has an escrow ?? I always like to try pokersites but such service looks shady for me
I mean yeah it's possible to create such room but there are no guarantees the players will receive their money in case they won

if you are ok with starting an escrow I would be the first to try this Asian room

Hey SyGambler, that sounds great & yes we do encourage escrow if anyone is worried Cheesy , how much are you looking to deposit ?
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

Hey SyGambler, that sounds great & yes we do encourage escrow if anyone is worried Cheesy , how much are you looking to deposit ?

whats the average running games for all cash , SNG and MTTS ??
asking to know how much should I try the site with , cause few months ago I received a similar invitation for a PPPoker asian club but the limits there were kinda high with minimum 0.2-0.5$ stakes as I remember
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

asking to know how much should I try the site with , cause few months ago I received a similar invitation for a PPPoker asian club but the limits there were kinda high with minimum 0.2-0.5$ stakes as I remember

theres no  sit & go on gg poker, cash games have about 50+ tournaments about 20+ , the smallest cash game is 0.05/0.10 Tongue
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

theres no  sit & go on gg poker, cash games have about 50+ tournaments about 20+ , the smallest cash game is 0.05/0.10 Tongue

ok will try the site with 100$ , what should I do feel free to pm me of what should I do exactly
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

Hey SY GYgambler whats your skype ? otherwise do you use telegram & how do we proceed with escrow

ok will try the site with 100$ , what should I do feel free to pm me of what should I do exactly
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

I am very curious to see how this goes. Smiley

If this suits you, I can provide escrow for this.
Here is the link to my escrow thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2460025
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

Here is the link to my escrow thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2460025

Thanks for that yogg, only if sy gambler agres then we can proceed with escrow through you Cheesy
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:40:40 PM

deposited with 100$ just to test the site without escrow , and the site really looks amazing with a lot of options to play
just hope they add sit n goes in the future , or at least heads up sit n goes cause I love these the most
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:50:12 PM

deposited with 100$ just to test the site without escrow , and the site really looks amazing with a lot of options to play
just hope they add sit n goes in the future , or at least heads up sit n goes cause I love these the most

Please keep us updated about this service. Smiley

The tables are denominated in USD ?
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

yes mate all in USD , to be honest I didn't expect the site to be like this also there are players from different countries playing since players can put a flag avatar next to their names
I'm trying different games now , played cash games PLO doubled up and left and now playing their version of spin n go and it looks fun with less variance since there is no big prizes

hopefully I can double that money today  Cheesy
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:38:53 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 01:47:37 AM by yogg

Is it available for Linux ? Cheesy
Yeah I will give that a try.
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:32:16 AM

Is it available for Linux ? Cheesy
Yeah I will give that a try.

Does linux support windows ? If yes then you can  Grin
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

yes mate all in USD , to be honest I didn't expect the site to be like this also there are players from different countries playing since players can put a flag avatar next to their names
I'm trying different games now , played cash games PLO doubled up and left and now playing their version of spin n go and it looks fun with less variance since there is no big prizes

hopefully I can double that money today  Cheesy

yes good luck bro
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:00:48 AM

BUMP
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:49:30 AM

bump , we're now giving 10% deposit bonus for new players !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: