Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life.  (Read 2828 times)
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:26:46 AM

I think the best for those of you who still do not have experience in the cryptocurrency world, in my opinion the best thing to do is to accept your full time job. and you must be able to share time for your work and continue to study cryptocurrency. if you can make money from cryptocurrency. the next step is up to you. indeed, there are many jobs that can generate profits in the cryptocurrency world. for example, you can start by hunting gifts or trading with small capital, by not eliminating your full time job. if you already understand cryptocurrency and you can get a large income with cryptocurrency. it's better for you to focus on cryptocurrency, because in my opinion working on cryptocurrency can meet the needs of your life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:38:54 AM

choose both, because for beginners in the cryptocurrency world will definitely experience confusion to earn income. keep on studying cryptocurrency without leaving your part time job. I think earning money with cryptocurrency can be your side job. maybe the results of cryptocurrency can add to your income, and help your life needs. trading crypto is a risky job, and it will be increasingly risky for those of you who are beginners if you leave your full time job.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:48:37 AM

I have been doing crypto work full time for two years with a little day trading now but to be honest I am struggling to keep my head above water now due to a prolonged bear market that has nearly wiped out all the wealth I accumulated. If I could find a day job I would and then still pour all my spare time into Crypto, but I don't have the luck in my demographic to find a full-time job. THEN if my portfolio grew where I could start buying into real estate to rent out to then replace a full-time wage, I would then go full time into crypto. So if you can get a full-time job, get it and then use your spare time for building your Crypto wealth and portfolio in other areas.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:21:03 AM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.
My best advice for you is to manage both, there is nothing like having multiple streams of income. You can be working and investing in good coin and in the nearest future, it will surprise you the kind of wealth you would have mounted in crypto. 
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:33:21 AM

choose both, because for beginners in the cryptocurrency world will definitely experience confusion to earn income. keep on studying cryptocurrency without leaving your part time job. I think earning money with cryptocurrency can be your side job. maybe the results of cryptocurrency can add to your income, and help your life needs. trading crypto is a risky job, and it will be increasingly risky for those of you who are beginners if you leave your full time job.
for beginner sugested for having on regular job.without this job , if market or ico give us nothing we could not get any money from this world.cryptocurrency actually easy to with our main job as long as we could manage our time correctly.
Lzen88

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

Work a full time job and trade at the same time. At least if you lose money on the crypto market, your full time job would be able to provide basic necessities. After all, to get rich, you would need multiple stream of incomes. The more the better, don’t put all your eggs in a basket.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:34:02 PM

Go for both. A good permanent job is needed! You can't ignore a permanent job for the crypto. You could manage the job and the trading at the same time. Because nowadays smartphone is enough to make a sell or buy bid! We don't know after 10 years later crypto will alive or not. We really don't know, because it is not in any control. But If you have a permanent job then you don't need to be thinking about the future. So, at this moment, try to do both. Best Of Luck
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

When you start having a job you will lose a lot of time. Americans receive two weeks off each year, but the poor in the US will not have the money to go on vacation, with no vacation time. So when you join crypto you will have plenty of time to vacation and travel.
I think on the contrary, having a fulltime job because of producing a definite monthly. At night or leisure you can learn crypto and start trading little by little or investment. When the results are real, at least have a lot of savings from Crypto, get out of the work routine and enjoy the time with pleasure.
Sacrib

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

If your goal is to establish a better life. Take the full-time job because the income is fixed. The story is completely different if you trading cryptocurrencies, You need a lot of experience and knowledge to be able to steadily get a profit.

You are absolutely right! I think you don't need to quit Your current full time job, just learn, and get experience, and later You'll see how is it going for you.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

If you have a permanent job, don't quit. You need is time management. You can do both to have a better income. In my own experience, a have a permanent job and if I have free time I do cryptocurrency transactions.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:52:24 PM

No one should rely on a single means of income, crypto is a single means already, before one should quit his or her job for crypto, the person should have made a reasonable other income sources, it is very risky to chose crypto as only means of income, it is not entirely reliable especially for newbies

biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

It depends on the job that you have and on your enthusiasm. In case, when you have a great and profitable business, it will bring you more. I am combining my work and trading as both give me the money.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

I recommend to do both.
Job will give you a monthly or bi-weekly fixed salary with no risk while crypto will give you a variable income with risk. You can utilize your free time to focus on cryptocurrency investing and trading.
You have to have experience in cryptocurrency field in order to get better returns and minimize the risk. For a newbie, it would take few years to get that experience in my opinion. Still you have to be careful in the crypto world as it is still not a matured industry/field. Hence I prefer to do both.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

If the goal is to establish a better life i think the full-time job is a way better option. The story is completely different if you trading cryptocurrencies, You need a lot of experience and knowledge to be able to steadily get a profit and it is not easy to get it.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

It is depend upon your expertise and area of interest and the current financial position.If you can pay bills till get stable in crypyto,Choose bounty,trading or investing where you feel that you can better in related section and go on with it. 

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

Cryptocurrency is actually a good substitute for lower wage earning jobs especially if you had the skills to trade and invest in cryptocurrency. The problem with the crypto industry is its volatility. But with patience you can earn good profit here.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

If the goal is to establish a better life i think the full-time job is a way better option. The story is completely different if you trading cryptocurrencies, You need a lot of experience and knowledge to be able to steadily get a profit and it is not easy to get it.

A lot of uncertainty in crypto and if we depend on it to get a better life, of course it can be said to be a gamble. Crypto should be used as an alternative way to get extra income and daily job remains number one.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

If your job pays you less than the average wage in your country or if you feel that you are earning less then you should try earning through crypto. But never leave a fulltime job for trading or earning in crypto, Its not suggested.
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

For me to take crypto over full time job, there are a lot of things to consider such as salaries. If my Full time Job actually pays well then I would better stick to it very tightly as Crypto is unpredictable and also for you to actually choose crypto over full time job you must have enough experience and patience
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:47:03 AM

Cryptocurrency is actually a good substitute for lower wage earning jobs especially if you had the skills to trade and invest in cryptocurrency. The problem with the crypto industry is its volatility. But with patience you can earn good profit here.
with unpredictable prices, of course there will be a risk of loss if you are in this business, compared to fulltime jobs that have no risk of any loss, of course I will choose a full time job for safely, but for the amount of income the crypto bussiness will be much better, because you can just make a big profit over your monthly salary?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: