Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 06:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS next on coinbase?  (Read 422 times)
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

Recently I have been thinking that its going to be EOS to be next listed on coinbase. A huge mining company are raising 100million to get a huge stake in Eos once they move on to their own blockchain. Another huge exchange is also opening its own dedicated Eos driven decentralised exchange which is also super bullish!

Coinbase have also come out and said they do supports ERC20 tokens, they have also announced new coons will be listed this year. Im getting a strong feeling one of the coins will be EOS! (I must add that there is something about broc Pearce and his connection to tether that gives me a seed of doubt)

That's going to be a huge thing for EOS if support from Coinbase is actually obtained.

If I remember correctly, LTC made a pretty big jump, so if Coinbase does actually add support for EOS it's going to benefit investors in the short run for sure.

However, it's only really going to be of value if Coinbase is able to support the ERC20 token of EOS in the next 2 weeks as the main net launch of EOS is coming extremely soon, and there is no point supporting EOS tokens then since the swap will happen for coins on the actual network of EOS.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: