Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Airdrop & Bounty] ∧ SPARTA - the Cryptocurrency for 300 Startups  (Read 1582 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Desposyni

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

I just joined Sparta and Altcoin Talks, will be back later when I went through all the stuff you have. Until then have a good one.
kksury

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

you are team very hardworking
firestormaow

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

This project will be a good project. I believe that
Urenru

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

I just joined Sparta and Altcoin Talks, will be back later when I went through all the stuff you have. Until then have a nice one.
faruq09

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

I like how you presented the project
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

The King returned with 300 Spartans.
Together we will create a start-up ecosystem for crypto-community!

Wait for your start-ups and Bull on exchanges!

We don't have the 300 spartans yet,
hopefully we will recruit them soon
We are waiting for the first Spartan too.
How will you help them launch an ICO? Idea? Documents? Threads? Or blockchain developers and advisors?
There are so much of blockchain services and ICO services, why Sparta is the best choice for startups?
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

I'm a little suspicious to talk about SPARTA, because I'm an earlier supporter and also a Spartan member.
The team that runs this business is very serious and hardwork. It's not only a project, there are startups already in operation.
Another very interesting aspect is AltcoinsTalks forum, it's a new forum but with an innovative proposal which is sharing tokens with users community.

AbbyS (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 104

Excellence is an attitude

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

Interesting project. happy to join! In the future do you plan some other exchanges? I will follow the progress of this project.
hi
of course, exchanges are important
and we will try to get it listed in more

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<
Join more bounties on 2 forums

Turkishcrew

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

This is really nice and big project. Like it so much. Have a nice day everyone
AbbyS (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

I like how you presented the project
we kept simple

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:36:28 PM

I'm a little suspicious to talk about SPARTA, because I'm an earlier supporter and also a Spartan member.
The team that runs this business is very serious and hardwork. It's not only a project, there are startups already in operation.
Another very interesting aspect is AltcoinsTalks forum, it's a new forum but with an innovative proposal which is sharing tokens with users community.
You're right. Personally, i took time to read about the SPARTA ecosystem and i came to realize that there is more to SPARTA than just a project. It is an already existing ecosystem working on the principle of an all-hands-on-deck to raise innovative startups. I'm proud to be a part of SPARTA.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
roadtomillionair

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:53:20 AM

You're right. Personally, i took time to read about the SPARTA ecosystem and i came to realize that there is more to SPARTA than just a project. It is an already existing ecosystem working on the principle of an all-hands-on-deck to raise innovative startups. I'm proud to be a part of SPARTA.
nguyenchien41546

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

Reserve VietNamese Translation

Bitcointalk name: nguyenchien41546
Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1984316

Language: VietNamese
Whitepaper + ANN Thread + Bounty Thread + ICO Website + Video Subtitles + Press Release + News Articles
Are you ready to post and moderate: Y

ETH Address: 0xbC1568f0AB7521Afe99Bca7965DD381DDdc4472d
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

This project is going to be very great. What are the exchanges you have planned to be listed on for now?
sinkelo

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

Long live SPARTA!
princeyeboah

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

This project is going to be very great. What are the exchanges you have planned to be listed on for now?
For now, you can trade SPARTA on token.store , etherdelta and forkdelta. More listings are forthcoming, you can count binance, and kucoin.

[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
AbbyS (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

exchanges are a tough nut, but we are a long term project, good thing come to those who wait.

AltcoinsTalks

Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

wow this is great SParta already listed on 3 exchange fordeltda, etherdelta & tokenstore this is good news for all who have SPARTA, still keep an eye on the price going up
princeyeboah

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

exchanges are a tough nut, but we are a long term project, good thing come to those who wait.
This sounds great to know. I can't wait to experience witness this era of goodness. Long live SPARTA!

AbbyS (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

wow this is great SParta already listed on 3 exchange fordeltda, etherdelta & tokenstore this is good news for all who have SPARTA, still keep an eye on the price going up

well technically 2 :  "forkdeltda, etherdelta" use the same contract,

AltcoinsTalks

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: