Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some of the best sources of information on Bitcoin?  (Read 2385 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:43:52 AM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.
For me this forum is enough to get information about bitcoin.In just reading threads  here is very helpful to me to get knowledge and to know about bitcoin.

Not really. Of course the discussions here are an abundant source of information a lot are personal speculations and understandings. Still best to broaden your sources. The internet isn't lacking in sources. Then there's youtube where you have visualizations as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinoy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

Working on a school project and I'd like some great resources to help me with it. Important information I'm looking for is the 'advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin'. I would prefer credible resources which I can cite in the project, books are great if you know any.

Researching about bitcoin is an exciting one. Wherein you must not only read about the history and the technological aspects of bitcoin but it is also good to read about the current news and articles related to bitcoin. On these news site you can read how countries react to bitcoin, how the technology affects the society and etc. I do recommend you read articles and news on news.bitcoin.com and on cointelegraph.

Most forum and article was discuss on bitcoin is the best proof of success on it and be half with other comments and argument on BTC currency there is always a good news in it if you are hard worker and diligent in reading.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

very many sources of information that we can use to know about what bitcoin and everything that is in bitcoin world, such as a book about bitcoin, then you can also search it directly on the internet there will be many articles, news bitcoin, even you can learn it in this forum, or you should meet someone who is really an expert in bitcoin to know more clearly about bitcoin

Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

all sources are good in their own way, here the main thing is to correctly filter the information received from the sources because not everything turns out to be true, and so all the information is on the Internet))) the main thing is to look right)))
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

For a detailed graphical and numerical representation and comparative analysis of different cryptocurrency prices on the market, coinmarketcap.com is tge one you can rely on. If you are in need of bonafide, unbiased, and free news about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at the moment, I suggest you check CCN.com for yourself. All of these sites have been proven and are generally legitimate sources of information.
dexentrali

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

I suggest you don't look for books related to bitcoin. Many books are written a few years ago. Bitcoin is changing every day. I think you can look for some active telegraph groups or Facebook.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

The best sources of the bitcoins are the feedbacks they have through this you can easily know that they are great investment which helps lots of people to change their lives in the entire nation.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

For me best source of information about bitcoins is through online research,youtube  and social  media,You can also  read some articles  that contains bitcoin  information.But the best source  of information is here in bitcoin forum, here you well encounter  many experienced bitcoin  members and if you are lucky  enough  you can received some bitcoin  advices  that are realy helpful and base on their personal  experiences.
] I think the best source is YouTube, because you can really understand it can be explained well. But more you can get ideas from bitcoin forum because its always updated and this is the most visited sites of people that to learn bitcoin. Except for that it will really improve your knowledge because there are a lot of information that you will know or you get.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

I think the best sources of information about bitcoin are in this forum because here we can read the opinions and they know in bitcoin of the other bitcoin users.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

The best sources of information for me is when I come on this forum, no matter what day or what time it is there are always people online talking about the latest news and happenings in bitcoin. More often than not these information that you see people talking about on this forum are always correct so little research is required to confirm them
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

Books, The Internet of Money, Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires Trying to Reinvent Money,Bitcoin: Beginner's Guide to Mastering Bitcoin and Digital Cryptocurrency - How to Make Money With Bitcoin,Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies,The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order,Bitcoin: How to Get, Send and Receive Bitcoins Anonymously,Bitcoin : A Quick-Start Beginner's Guide,Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin Is Changing Money, Business, and the World,Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Financial History and the Future of Blockchain Technology,Blockchain: Beginner’s Guide to Understanding Blockchain, Master Bitcoin and Enter the Digital Economy,Blockchain: Technology Smart Guide for Beginners (Everything You Need to Know about Blockchain),Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies: A Comprehensive Introduction,The Cryptocurrency Called Bitcoin : 2017 Beginner's Guide To Bitcoin
This is as very good information. But this all are for advanced trading platform.if a fresher want information than Bitcoin forum is the beat and very simple and cheap source of information.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

I think the best source of information is that for which there exists a counter opinion because in such a case the reader can decide for its won which part of the debate is the one closer to the truth, such things can be found at a forum and therefore bitcoin talks a forum build for bitcoin is the best source of info.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

I think you should try your research here in bitcointalk.  It is an open book for everyone who wants to understand bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  Just check the discussions one by one and you might find what you are looking for and the information you needed.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

Lots of news sources that we can get to find information about Bitcoin, and we can look it up on Google as well. using bitcoin keywords, we can get millions of information. in the Bitcointalk forum is also a lot of information about Bitcoin, if we want to search with more reading again.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

There are several ways or sources of information on bitcoin. Looking to the internet is the most efficient and easiest way to know more about cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin. And there are many books and news that can provide informations all about cryptocurrency. You can also find another way to understand and learn with bitcoin through asking or conversation with others that have more knowledge about bitcoin.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

For me this forum is enough to get information about bitcoin.In just reading threads  here is very helpful to me to get knowledge and to know about bitcoin.

Not really. Of course the discussions here are an abundant source of information a lot are personal speculations and understandings. Still best to broaden your sources. The internet isn't lacking in sources. Then there's youtube where you have visualizations as well.
Forum was not enough to get those information but it may help you in some point. If you want to get information about bitcoin better to use internet because there are many infos there but you just have to know which is credible and not. Theres also a news discussing about bitcoin you can also used it.

ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:58:28 PM

the best sources about bitcoin are books, google, youtube and friends. this bitcoin bitumin is also very mnjadi source complete information
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:32:43 AM

I think the best sources of information on bitcoin are in this forum will give you a lot of useful information. If you read here you can read the opinion of other bitcoin user and their know in bitcoin.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:35:11 AM

I think the best sources of indormation on bitcoin is in the forum, were you can get useful information. And also in the telegram i get also information, because of sometimes where there is problem occured.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:48:44 AM

I think the best source of information on bitcoin is google because you can search all the information you want to know there. Actually my best sources of information is my friend because he is so updated whatever happen to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: