Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to transfer Bitcoin from Coinbase for free!  (Read 124 times)
Faithgg (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

I see many people are upset about Coinbase and their insane transfer fees so I thought I would make a simple instruction about how to transfer Bitcoin outta Coinbase for free. Lets get to it!
Go to GDAX.com and log in with your Coinbase account. GDAX is owned by Coinbase, and it’s their platform for more technical people.

After you logged in, verify your account if necessary.

Press the “deposit” button and then deposit your Bitcoin from your Coinbase wallet. It’s free and takes only seconds.

Press the “withdraw” button, then open the “BTC address” tab and put the address you wish to send your bitcoins to in there.

That’s it! You have sent your bitcoins to another address and avoided some serious fees.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

not recommended, i dont know but i prefer pay the transaction fees than to risk my money,.
cindex

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

I woudn't reccomend anybody to enter their account details on another platform.

not recommended, i dont know but i prefer pay the transaction fees than to risk my money,.

Agreed.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

To be honest, I am not a great fan of saving money by compromising security point of view. However, there is one more method of transferring Bitcoins from one person to another without paying a transaction fee. One can use coupon system from the localbitcoins platform and generate the coupon equivalent to the transaction amount and sending that coupon to the person (receiver of Bitcoin). I haven't used this method much but impressed with such idea of transferring funds from one point to another, especially in the case of microtransactions. However, localbitcoins charge some fee for the incoming transactions too and this is something really weird.
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

Not recommended.
I prefer pay the transaction fees than to risk my money. There are many platform existing right now. but Bitfinex, Bittrex, and Binance are good exchanges
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

I see many people are upset about Coinbase and their insane transfer fees so I thought I would make a simple instruction about how to transfer Bitcoin outta Coinbase for free. Lets get to it!
Go to GDAX.com and log in with your Coinbase account. GDAX is owned by Coinbase, and it’s their platform for more technical people.

Press the “deposit” button and then deposit your Bitcoin from your Coinbase wallet. It’s free and takes only seconds.

Press the “withdraw” button, then open the “BTC address” tab and put the address you wish to send your bitcoins to in there.

That’s it! You have sent your bitcoins to another address and avoided some serious fees.
Its best not to completely trust an online wallet. You better pay fees from your desktop wallets or other wallets (where you have full control of your funds and private keys), than be sorry latter. There might be a chance of online wallets getting hacked or going down (coinbase users actually know how it feels, as they have been there) and you losing access to your fund when you need it most.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Steavenson19

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

Please upvote if you found this useful so more people can see it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: