Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1722 times)
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

I do not believe such an end will happen. Whatever it is, I think that Bitcoin will always be at the top, after all, all the cryptocurrency industry is the head caster Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the same relative and gentleness in the cryptocurrency world as USD we use in our normal life. For that reason I believe that whatever it is, it will not happen and that Bitcoin will always be at the top.
I agree, even they made a new coin for me bitcoin will still be the mother of all cryptocurrency. Even etherium cant replaced it, so what more to the new coin right? Bitcoin has a big role innthe cryptoworld and it has a large usage now. Its hard to replaced now and I saw a bright future on it since it was very profitable.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

I'm not sure bitcoin will be overthrown with the presence of new ico like ico telegram, and I feel bitcoin still on top and future of criptocurrency still exist in bitcoin
people want to buy tokens from new ico i think should have bitcoin, can continue to buy it. so more and more ico means more and more need bitcoin. then bitcoin will also be more glorious
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

I do not believe such an end will happen. Whatever it is, I think that Bitcoin will always be at the top, after all, all the cryptocurrency industry is the head caster Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the same relative and gentleness in the cryptocurrency world as USD we use in our normal life. For that reason I believe that whatever it is, it will not happen and that Bitcoin will always be at the top.
I agree, even they made a new coin for me bitcoin will still be the mother of all cryptocurrency. Even etherium cant replaced it, so what more to the new coin right? Bitcoin has a big role innthe cryptoworld and it has a large usage now. Its hard to replaced now and I saw a bright future on it since it was very profitable.
It is good to see new cryptocurrencies coming to the market, we will see a healthy competition in the market, but one thing should be sure about bitcoin that it will be playing the leading role always. We saw the launch of many coins that entered the market saying it will replace bitcoin but no one could. Even today the altcoins follow it, when btc price go high the alts go high and when btc price goes low the alts go low. I don't see the current coins can replace BTC but yes if we got a good one in the future, who knows.  Wink
Khalp1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned
I think the future of cryptocurrency could very well become the standard technology adopted by central banks around the world for creating their respective digital currencies. If the current general interest continues on this high note, we can say with certainty that there is a great future for crypto-currencies.
thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

It definately will loke something like this you say, lol. Every company will have their own cryptocurrency, but the it can turn to 99% of trash coins and 1% which make a difference
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned
I think the future of cryptocurrency could very well become the standard technology adopted by central banks around the world for creating their respective digital currencies. If the current general interest continues on this high note, we can say with certainty that there is a great future for crypto-currencies.
The world  currency  will  directed towards new  technology which is crypto currency, because  we are  heading paperless society  and eventually fiat  will become extinct.

lennymat86

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

Bitcoin surely will be overthrown, but how? Perhaps every large company will have its own crypto currency, and maybe there will be one main (exchange) crypto. Who knows Lips sealed
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

Im not sure bitcoin will be dethroned. i believe its the first and when facebook open an ico what currency they will accepting? i guess it will be bitcoin and ethereum so i do think it will make bitcoin even bigger in value and with big companies coming into cryptoworld i believe the market will getting bigger and its good think but i dont think bitcoin will be defeated by facebook coins or amazon coins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

bitcoin is the oldest crypto than any other crypto. any decrease and increase in other crypto prices seen from bitcoin prices. so I think no one can overthrow the bitcoin.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

If these famous sites will now creating a new crypto currencies then i think it will be just another Altcoins in the process. To think lot of Billionaires are now making their own versions of Crypto currency to follow the path of Bitcoin in which it was called Altcoins then what will be the difference of these existing currencies against these combine currencies of FB, Google, Amazon and Telegram? I think there is none and nothing can supersede Bitcoin.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and other coins that have only subjective value without any obvious underlying asset are likely to crash in the near future, but the main technology of blockchain will be a valuable future inheritance as early bubble dotcom incidents the 2000s that caused the economic crisis
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

Even if such companies create their own crypto coins for their own use,still bitcoin would not be dethroned as bitcoin gets used widely all over the world.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

Already we have lots of crypto currencies other than bitcoin but none of them can equalize the level of bitcoin because it has got so much of reputation among the world people.But this telegram created and token not crypto currency as others said and we are going to see the facebook with the same in the coming days because they are also planned to launch ICO soon that is why they stopped promoting other ICOs in their platform but whatever comes bitcoin will be bitcoin always.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

which I know crypto exists since 2009, when the bitcoin value is still low and not many people know, I am very sure more and more people know then crypto will progress, crypto has a bright future
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

Cryptocurrency is a good currency, and its growing very fast and exceptional.
The future of all cryptocurrencies are very bright. Bitcoin is one of the proof, so just continue to support cryptocurrency. Lets all go to the moon.

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

Nothing can preceed bitcoin as the leading cryptocurrency. Without bitcoin, no other coins can exist. It has also the best technological advancements compared to anything else.

At least for now.
No one can really predict future but God.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

This is a statement that makes not a few people smile, that bitcoin will be overthrown by a new crypto that they think will be very big from bitcoin? and I never heard the news, but it would be very difficult if the new coins try to match its popularity like bitcoin with a short time, for a long time also do not know its fate, more people will choose bitcoin than others, simple example from now, there many newcomers but so-so, the position remains very far away.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

People always have this feeling that bitcoin can be over thrown or be over taking by other  currency but I really don't thing this will be possible because bitcoin has gone along way in other to survive the text of time.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

If bitcoin can hold on in this world then other coins also will survive or of the bitcoin might fails then other crypto currencies are also fail because people will lose trust on other crypto currencies as well.But bitcoin now made enough reputation among people so chance for using it is minimum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
c++btc

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

Well there is always a possibility for everything in the cryptoworld and of course in the cryptocurrencies. Imagine google and facebook are banning the ads for facebook just to make sure there is no FUD news that will destroy the image of bitcoin. In the future they will allow it again
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: