Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1722 times)
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

Cryptocurrency will continue to evolve from time to time, and I am sure that one day all the countries of the world will use Cryptocurrency for their payment instruments. and I'll be glad, because I've known Cryptocurrency ever since.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

I believe that the future of cryptocurrency is very bright and strong because no coin yet available in the market that can compete bitcoin.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:29:00 PM

I wouldn't think anything can topple bitcoin as the true king of cryptocurrency. Many have already tried but none have ever succeeded. The only way I think that they can beat BTC is from a hardfork but, again, it's already been tried with no lasting effect to BTC.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

I'm sure that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to improve so we have to invest from now to be able to buy cryptocurrency at low prices, I'm very confident that marketcap and crypto transaction volume will reach 10x by the end of the year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

perhaps by the end of 2018. The price of electronic money will rise sharply. They will explode if we hold on to not selling them at this time. So believe that the altcoin will last forever, you do not worry too much.

I think Cryptocurrency makes our life bear fruit because of the odds that cryptocurrency brings me and my family. Trust, courage, and patience are the keys to good profits in cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency will be more popular in the future especially for reliable cryptocoins better in bitcoin, litecoin, neo, dash and monero. Hodling is very effective on the coins.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

The number of users and companies actively using cryptocurrencies continues to grow, so this makes me very confident that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to improve.

great
dominional

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:45:33 PM

Future of Cryptocurrency. The future is very bright because many companies and individual are involved in bitcoin and this made it so easy for it to grow and the future is bright and promising

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

I think that the future is always unpredictable and it is impossible to say for sure what will happen next day even .
Despite this, I think that it is possible to say that crypto has future!
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

we can see many big branded institutional  investors are coming into cryptocurrency industry and future look bright and make positive news regarding legality and new innovative coins in the market
aysha9872

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:22:51 PM

I dont think fortune 500 companies will do what Telegram did. Telegram was raising money through an ico. Crypto isn't regulated so Fortune 500 companies will not take the risk of integrating crypto.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

i beleive cryptocurrencies as a technology is the next big thing but there still a lot of hurdle to surpasses
what we see now is just technology giant company that dont want to miss on the financial gain and using the crypto hype to ride on the wave and increase its stocks price(for example :kodak)
The future of crypto currency is great for the technology has been expanding so fast that almost all the big malls in Europe have started accepting Bitcoin and ETH. Not only this but the values of these coins are also stable over the last few months and have been attracting investment which is something that makes the demand rise and the pieces also rise. This lead to huge profitability to those who have been holding and the affinity for the crypto rise.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

I believe that in the future, cryptocurrency will be accepted widely in many different countries. I expect that Europe will have the first country to accept the cryptocurrency in daily life. And the next thing I am dreaming of is that bitcoin will hit at least $100000
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

I believe that in the future, cryptocurrency will be accepted widely in many different countries. I expect that Europe will have the first country to accept the cryptocurrency in daily life. And the next thing I am dreaming of is that bitcoin will hit at least $100000
Same here, mate, I believe that bitcoin will be used by the most of countries in the future, by this high increase of the community the market will be recovered and the prices will increase as soon as possible, Europe is likely to be the first country that accepts bitcoin and use it in the daily life as you said, and slowly all the countries around the world will follow them and why not to see bitcoin hit the 100k$ in the few next years.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

The number of users and companies actively using cryptocurrencies continues to grow, so this makes me very confident that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to improve.
I think the future of cryptocurrency is really bright, because right now many people in different countries is adapting how to use and how make money with crytocurrency and right now a lot new rich people are came.here in crypto world.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies already spent how many years untill now, and I think most people still don’t know about the whole cryptocommunity. Now, pertaining to what you are saying, I guess, people are gonna take notice of that after taking notice of cryptocurrencies, particularly, bitcoin first. If ever what you are saying is gonna happen and it will surpass bitcoin, then it is something great and would definitely a big help for people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:15:34 AM

Bitcoin will be dethroned? I don't think we are going to see that anytime soon because there are very rich investors who have the ability provide support and keep bitcoin sustained at a certain price. People who have invested a lot in bitcoin will not allow their investment go down the drain even with competition from tech giants. The market capitalization of bitcoin cannot be overthrown in just few years. 
Theresaaa

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:29:02 AM

There's always a chance/ possibility to make it happen but they need many many months, days and years to dethroned bitcoin. But for me don't think it really happen
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:55:25 AM

im not sure that bitcoin will be number 2 or 3. difficult to move bitcoin place because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrent and have big popularity that created.
they can follow each other, to created cryptocurrent for theirself, but it doesnt mean they will dethrone bitcoin directly like what you say. there are many altcoin that wait for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:17:07 AM

I believe bitcoin would be well known all over the world and it can be accepted and legalized by all the governments only we have to do now is to find the ways on how can we fully protect each one of us our account in scammer.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:43:24 AM

im not sure that bitcoin will be number 2 or 3. difficult to move bitcoin place because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrent and have big popularity that created.
they can follow each other, to created cryptocurrent for theirself, but it doesnt mean they will dethrone bitcoin directly like what you say. there are many altcoin that wait for it.
bitcoin is the coin that became a pioneer of the birth of digital currency. bitcoin has started from scratch and currently has a very fantastic value. with nearly a hundred percent increase from the beginning, it can be said that bitcoin is a penomenal investment. although the original goal was created as a currency, but now the majority of bitcoin users use bitcoin as an investment asset. but as time goes by I'm sure someday bitcoin can have increasing confidence and more and more people are using bitcoin as currency. the future is in front of the eyes and now we will lament the future full of technological sophistication that is a large currency digitization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: