Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1721 times)
kisscoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

Everyone goes crazy at the dawn of cryptocurrency! Even media personalities are already creating their own cryptocurrencies. Some will become successful, some not, but bitcoin was, is and will be the leader!  Cool
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

That is possible Future of Cryptocurrency is more then better in our daily life.Cryptpcurrency is our future success.
bart_to_bart

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

Crypto currency will be implemented in all spheres of human life. But for this it is necessary to wait for 10 years. The largest banks are starting to look narrowly at the crypto currency and this is a good sign for its legalization
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

I think, the future of crypto currency is good, because crypto is the future of currency. It will be needed in the future.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

I have never seen any cryptocurrency that is close or legit enough to dethroned bitcoin. Even ethereum which is already very popular is way far from bitcoin's success yet. So i think that it will only happen when bitcoin is not around already.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

I have never seen any cryptocurrency that is close or legit enough to dethroned bitcoin. Even ethereum which is already very popular is way far from bitcoin's success yet. So i think that it will only happen when bitcoin is not around already.
Yes, i also think of that but we cannot really say the future of each cryptocurrency. This has been said always that if one technology will supersede bitcoin and make bitcoin disappear then it will be the time that bitcoin will gone. However, as i can see it is very difficult and i can say no one will make bitcoin disappear maybe it will take a lot of years to do.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

maybe bitcoin will be hard to topple. I think bitcoin will remain the main character. and altcoin will act as a complement.

Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

I believe that the future of cryptocurrency will become more progressive and it continues to give highly potential of income that many will be benefited.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

It doesn't happen, because it is needed for a communication and it's really good platform.I don't believe, that it will have own crypto.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

I think bitcoin will be hard to topple right now, because bitcoin values are also very high and also most popular around the world. I do not think it can happen.
zack29

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

There are of course initiatives to democratise the sharing of our data with blockchain technology so that we can benefit from its monetization (APEX, Pillar, Tron, etc). But I am doubtful of their potential for success.
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

Over time, other cryptocurrencies based on blockchain technology are also emerging as Ethereum coin, Ripple coin, Waves coin, NXT coin and many more are also experiencing incredible price increases such as bitcoin since it was first launched.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

I think crypto currency has a good future because many people are interested and believe that the crypto currency will have a value that continues to rise and can provide profits
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

I think with the development of digital technology, cryptocurrency will also continue to grow and will more and more people are interested to have it, because cryptocurrency is easy to use and can provide excellent benefits.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

The Future Currency is  a cryptocurrency..Cryptocurrency can chamge your life but if u have more knowledge about market..Day by day many people comes to crypto market.Cryptocurremcy is a good platform.. Crypto can change your life
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

There are problems meet by investors of the different cryptocurrencies due to volatily. Yet I do believe that in the near future altcoins will go higher in value and will become stable as it will be.
andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

large platforms such as telegram, Facebook, Twitter, and others certainly will not stay silent to see the development of cryptocurrency is greater then they also will not be silent but compete in the cryptocurrency

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

Yes, i also think of that but we cannot really say the future of each cryptocurrency. This has been said always that if one technology will supersede bitcoin and make bitcoin disappear then it will be the time that bitcoin will gone. However, as i can see it is very difficult and i can say no one will make bitcoin disappear maybe it will take a lot of years to do.
Bitcoins have made the mark now, whatever these people do, that would never ever delete bitcoins from history. Right now, just see, since the dip that have made so nuts to bitcoins, still people are loving bitocins. They actually know the potential of bitocins to help them. So this love can’t be just remitted or removed from the hearts of people in this time. But yes, it can take long and long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: