Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VIDEO] - Bitcoin $3000 or $1800 By December 2018 ?  (Read 346 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

Here is my latest youtube video:

Bitcoin $3000 or $1800 By December 2018 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT4ORRuS-A4

December is going to test Bitcoin even harder, how do we survive and react ? That's a lesson we have to learn before making any mistake so let's watch the video for better results.

Scrembo

We want to survive but which strategy we should take, keep hold or sell all and come back again later?. I take sell all coins and exchange it into currency, go with my knowledge into forex market and test my experience in there. Forex and crypto is similar, not same but have same pattern specially about technical. I don't have any reason to keep stay with crypto, I should go but of course with little experience from crypto market.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

Okay I watched the video.
But what if we compare it to last year?

It is also December that it is pumped so high it was almost mooning.
I get it that people will be overspending their money buying different gifts for their love ones. So selling crypto currencies will be their option for that to happen. But why will it happen now and yet it didnt happen last year?

Still, we will not see the future but it is best to just not buy and HODL it. What you say could really happen although there is also a chance that it will be pumped since crypto users who have seen the December 2017 might buy and get ready for the history to happen again.
I guess it is a 50-50 chance. A pump or a dump, we dont really know. People have different kind of views.

your right it is crowded but trading is all about psychology, 99.9 percent of traders will get out when its crowded lol frustrations and desperation builds up, the mind plays tricks lol so ultimately many bulls will get out maybe towards 3500 even the shorts will too. No one likes taking on too much risk only a few do it and make the cream at the top

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

I get it that people will be overspending their money buying different gifts for their love ones. So selling crypto currencies will be their option for that to happen. But why will it happen now and yet it didnt happen last year?

Still, we will not see the future but it is best to just not buy and HODL it. What you say could really happen although there is also a chance that it will be pumped since crypto users who have seen the December 2017 might buy and get ready for the history to happen again.
I guess it is a 50-50 chance. A pump or a dump, we dont really know. People have different kind of views.

your right it is crowded but trading is all about psychology, 99.9 percent of traders will get out when its crowded lol frustrations and desperation builds up, the mind plays tricks lol so ultimately many bulls will get out maybe towards 3500 even the shorts will too. No one likes taking on too much risk only a few do it and make the cream at the top
When someone don't have enough dare to take such risk then they can taste the success too this is very simple.Many traders who came for trading the crpto currencies already in huge loss maybe they have quit trading at all but when someone knows how the market will move forward in the coming years will be still holding the trading as their profession and making money with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
scrembo (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

When someone don't have enough dare to take such risk then they can taste the success too this is very simple.Many traders who came for trading the crpto currencies already in huge loss maybe they have quit trading at all but when someone knows how the market will move forward in the coming years will be still holding the trading as their profession and making money with it.

-Trading is a way of life , lifestyle!

But It is not that simple as it seems.

Let's view this differently.

Does anybody need any legal qualification for trading crypto ? Is there any barrier ? - NO!

Regular Joe buys crypto from life savings and starts trading without having an idea ,it's like driving without a license, jumping into the ocean without knowing how to swim , we can go for many many examples... but that is the case.

And the reason for that is clear, greed of money in a quick period of time, they heard somewhere that someone made a lot of money without doing too much , that's like a story , an exception which attracts the majority Joe , which losses it all.

Get your education going, become an expert, build a lifestyle out of it.

All these require one very important element from you! : effort!

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:00:32 AM

Just another form of opinion based speculation... No body predicts the price that way and no body knows what next for BTC so just calm down and let time prove us right or wrong

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
StrangeDominic

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

a end game coming. i think this year we reach the price $3000
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:48:56 AM

Bitcoin already in long bearish and the down trend can be already finish and times for now stagnan, and then after that the price will start bullish. I believe this prediction because bullish and bearish is market cycle.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: