Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market  (Read 1481 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

How much of an increase is considered as a "bull market"

For me, a bull market is when everything is going up and not only Bitcoin. It is precisely an uptrend with a small down turn but also will eventually go up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

when the bull market I think all the possibilities on the exchange can happen easily, no one knows how many bitcoins go up and no one knows the bitcoin can always go up or down. you better follow the situation and do not be too greedy.
onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

Hey guys!!! Though I know about bitcoin ang Coin market I did not already know what is bull market? Can you elaborate or explaine to what it is briefly.??
Thanks in advance.

_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

In fact, it's always different. It is not certain when the market is unfolding. I usually focus on the time period, if 3-5 day candles close in the opposite direction it means a turn, but each situation is still unique.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:04:02 AM

can be said with the Market Bull is his increase exceeds 10%, because every 10% is certainly a lot of profits.

suppose if you have 1 Bitcoin and its price with Fiat up 10%, then your profit is about 0.1 of 1 Bitcoin.
1 Bitcoin = $ 7000 X 10% = $ 700, if it rises within 1 hour it will make you rich.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

Can we consider market situation as bull market when a long trend with only one way up. Increase in price above 20% gain and continues to to pump above 50% and it happen in most coins and altcoins not just only in a certain currency. The numbers of buyer is stronger than the sellers.

alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

If I think maybe when the bullish market is not determined by the percentage increase. The market is said to be bullish if almost all tokens show a positive rise and there is a significant increase in volume. We can know how the market is stable, tending to decline or decrease. We know, at times like this we are in a better position to know whether we are in a bull market or not.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

Few day ago, the market seem bullish but now it over. People still consider buying or selling in this time, whales still not start to put more money to the market and everything moving make traders angry. No sign of downtrend, no sign of uptrend, these can cause more people will quit the market soon.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

Few day ago, the market seem bullish but now it over. People still consider buying or selling in this time, whales still not start to put more money to the market and everything moving make traders angry. No sign of downtrend, no sign of uptrend, these can cause more people will quit the market soon.

Quit? Traders have been in this market for quite a long time now and i don't think a stagnant movement would push them to quit. We've learned how to be flexible both for bear, bull and slow markets all the same.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

I don't have idea how much increase in the market we can say that we come across a bull market.For me, as long as market price won't go down any further, I presume that it is already in a bullish market.Or maybe when bitcoin price break or reach the $7K margin and slowly moves upward then that would be the start of a bull market.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

It is difficult to say a specific level to know the market is rising. I do not think there will be any specific growth rates, which are considered "bull market" trends. There is a lot of contrast. Each person has different views on the market price increases. Let's set the rule of how much % of market growth, and trust it. I myself, when the market rises from 16% or more, is said to be the bull market.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

Bull market means fluctuating of huge prices but as of today, the market is so volatile because people are still not sure if they will focus on trading or selling their coins since there are new laws on different countries about cryptocurrency which is changing the mind set of every trader.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

It is hard to tell when a the bottom or the peak will take place on a market, bull market is characterised by continuous price increase.
On bull market the supply is lower and there is positive demand for longer period and this leads to price increase.
Investors should invest early on bull market to be able to benefit from price increase.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

Can we consider market situation as bull market when a long trend with only one way up. Increase in price above 20% gain and continues to to pump above 50% and it happen in most coins and altcoins not just only in a certain currency. The numbers of buyer is stronger than the sellers.
Actually this bear or bull, it depends on the market and how it is behaving. Right now, you can’t say this is even bear or bull, because one day this seems to get high prices and bear is on the way and the very next day or two days, prices start dropping again and again and we are coming up with Bull Run. So just leave this discussion and get your concentration on trading, earn better.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

I think if bitcoin could start increase the price to 20% everyday and you will see the buying order are increasing the demand of bitcoin increase which the start of bullish run.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

It is difficult to put percentage but the bull market will starts soon. There is a constant rise in the growth of bitcoin. Now the market is down, so many people are using this chance to buy more bitcoins for future. Some are holding the bitcoin for long time and eagerly waiting for bull market. So we can expect the bull market from next month itself. Otherwise it will takes some time to happen.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

A bull market is a market of a group of securities in which prices are rising or are expected to rise. In crypto-market without insider information you cannot predict bull market. What about ICO investment, what's you main july-august project/projects? Huh Smiley I'm interested in Kelvin Blockchain and some others ICO. Read this article on Medium and you'll get all the information about this interesting project -https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

If I think the bullish market is characterized by optimism and investor confidence and hope that the results will continue. Depending on what technical method we use, the bull market may be different, for example the bull market in the wave, slightly different from the technical analysis, it all means the market just goes up the different details basically when in foreclosure.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

Generally speaking, a bull market happens when prices rise by 20 percent, usually after a drop of 20 percent and before a 20 percent decline. Since they are difficult to predict, bull markets can typically only be recognized once they’ve happened.
Well that said it does not apply in the Crypto market as the crypto market is very volatile but the bull run is said when the market is on the rise for more than a month and at a overall rise in market of minimum 50% (percent can be argued to even higher degree). But as seen in past the Bull run went upto 300% to 1000%, so the upper limit is out of the discussion for time being. Smiley

really great. You gave enough answer for that question. Keep up the good work man. I hope this will happen for bitcoin very soon. If its happen i am the most happiest man in the world. Thats why i am holding my coins.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

The market today is not a bull because the price is stacked at $6k dollars, there is a huge chance that bitcoins will grow for over $50k dollars since more people in the market today can invest a huge amount because of the governments legalization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: