Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the end of BTC???  (Read 13429 times)
Qbeczeq

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 09:03:33 PM

I've had almost heart attack while reading topic, but looking at this chart we've had second fall earlier and it's stabilizing now Smiley I thing till end of year we will have something about 1300-1400$ again.
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:06:33 AM

I've had almost heart attack while reading topic, but looking at this chart we've had second fall earlier and it's stabilizing now Smiley I thing till end of year we will have something about 1300-1400$ again.

i'm not so sure. for bitcoin to gain popularity and to remain as it is we must have a floating price. the fast they rise the harder they fall. Wink

tsoPANos

Activity: 602

In math we trust.

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:41:46 PM

No! this is not the end of bitcoin.
People from China are buying lots of bitcoins as we talk!
This is why the price got that high...  Wink
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:34:33 PM

back at $1200 range

Blah blah
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:49:15 PM

No! this is not the end of bitcoin.
People from China are buying lots of bitcoins as we talk!
This is why the price got that high...  Wink

The china hype ended already. AFAICT btcchina price is lower even from bitstamp and pretty close to that of btc-e.
malaimult

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:49:59 PM

true on that.  mtgox and coinbase work @ 1200 but btc-e and other foreign exchanges work around 1k

donbu7 (OP)

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:17:57 PM

Now I am very very afraid. because of the Chines declarations that they said the BTC is ilegal

I think this is the real end of BTc and all the Alt coins..

What do you think?

Should we sell, hold, or buy??
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:38:50 PM

Now I am very very afraid. because of the Chines declarations that they said the BTC is ilegal

What do you think?

First read carefully then utter your statement.

Feri22

Activity: 748

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:42:39 PM

What do you think?

They didn't say Bitcoin is illegal. There is another thread about this problem. Try to read it. If the "real end" of BTC and other alt coins will come, you won't have to ask if it is THE end. The price is less than 10% lower than it was yesterday. It doesn't look like the end to me...
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:47:15 PM

What do you think?

I think you should get out of Bitcoin and forget about it entirely. Obviously your are even scared by things that are expected.

Do you think Bitcoins success will be a straight line up?

If you decide to stay you better fasten your seatbelt, it's about to get bumpy.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
donbu7 (OP)

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:55:20 PM

What do you think?

I think you should get out of Bitcoin and forget about it entirely. Obviously your are even scared by things that are expected.

Yes I think you are right. I will fasten my seatbelt because the way will be bumpy as you said
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:58:23 PM

What do you think?

Yes I think you are right. I will fasten my seatbelt because the way will be bumpy as you said

If you are so scared about price volatility just diversify your BTC into few alt-cryptos like Quarkcoin, Zetacoin, Digitalcoin, Worldcoin etc. Choose what you want I just posted you examples.
Then you will sleep more peaceful.

PenAndPaper

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:11:46 PM

What do you think?

If you are so scared about price volatility just diversify your BTC into few alt-cryptos like Quarkcoin, Zetacoin, Digitalcoin, Worldcoin etc. Choose what you want I just posted you examples.

Seriously? Your advise to hedge against price volatility is to invest on alt coins? And out of all the coins to invest on some of the most volatile ones?
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:16:33 PM

What do you think?

Seriously? Your advise to hedge against price volatility is to invest on alt coins? And out of all the coins to invest on some of the most volatile ones?

He is scared that he will loose everything couse he has all in one. Diversifying is very natural thing in investing and one of it's reason is to avoid loosing all your money that you put in.
But sure I understand what you mean, instead one volatile coin he would have a few now, but he can feel better about his loosing everything fear.

PenAndPaper

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:03:23 PM

Well i don't think that he 'll feel any better when he realizes that alt coins price is pegged with bitcoin. Even more when he realizes that if bitcoin collapse ever other alt coin will collapse seconds later.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:07:46 PM

Well i don't think that he 'll feel any better when he realizes that alt coins price is pegged with bitcoin. Even more when he realizes that if bitcoin collapse ever other alt coin will collapse seconds later.
Not entirely true couse there are other coins that you buy by fiats. Few by dollars on btc-e.com and lots for CNY on bter.com.

film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 10:40:17 PM

I wondered what was up with Bitcoin lately as it seems to drop in value by a fair margin now but rising for a bit?Does this mean there's any sign of the 'bubble bursting' or is this a sign of something else going on?As I was shocked to see that 0.684BTC (that I have) dropped from around £500 the other day down to around £381 now.

I don't think it's the end,I just want to know what's going on with BTC lately.Some answers would be helpful :/

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:45:55 PM

I wondered what was up with Bitcoin lately as it seems to drop in value by a fair margin now but rising for a bit?Does this mean there's any sign of the 'bubble bursting' or is this a sign of something else going on?As I was shocked to see that 0.684BTC (that I have) dropped from around £500 the other day down to around £381 now.

I don't think it's the end,I just want to know what's going on with BTC lately.Some answers would be helpful :/
Chinese goverments news about bitcoin. Nothing so scarry but people are croakers and this is how it looks like ;p
We already had three significant corrections since month, it is still normal.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:47:21 PM

the end is coming everybody. run to your solar powered bunkers in the hills and hide until the aftermath. hide your wife, hide your kids, cuz they raping erbody out hea.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:57:21 PM

the end is coming everybody. run to your solar powered bunkers in the hills and hide until the aftermath. hide your wife, hide your kids, cuz they raping erbody out hea.
If rapists will be female fitness clubs instructors then I'm in.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: