Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP][PoS] ⭐VITAL⚡- POS - MASTERNODES - AIRDROPS DAILY - 7th ROUND  (Read 2042 times)
TrusttheContrast

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

We can get 100 coins in the main post.I'm coming.

Can you be more precise? You can get easily 100 coins to join the game. Just ask us Smiley

Sir, I just saw your website more work you have to do to make it look nice Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hawk1987

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

Can you be more precise? You can get easily 100 coins to join the game. Just ask us Smiley

Sir, I just saw your website more work you have to do to make it look nice Cheesy

Yes it is really bad all that grey colours and roadmap is not the same as it is in on graphic thread but is good for begging
solotraveler

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

Yes it is really bad all that grey colours and roadmap is not the same as it is in on graphic thread but is good for begging

I like the website is very grey and has the same as the logo so i think it was sa good choice
vitalteam (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

The website was done by a proffesional artist. It is just a draft for now. As our roadmap says we're going to have a forum where activity will be counted and many more.

Stick with us
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

Great to see again activity in here Cheesy Cmon guys let's start playing more the game

PReG

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

Great to see again activity in here Cheesy Cmon guys let's start playing more the game

Is only me in team-5 active Sad I see chinese users but alone the game is useless
PiJellyPin

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

this is actually pretty cool Cheesy i like the interactive airdrop and now the team is more active Cheesy
vitalteam (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

this is actually pretty cool Cheesy i like the interactive airdrop and now the team is more active Cheesy

Thank you, we try to do our best to please all the users
premiumproductss

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

Great! Your website works very good, i like it.  I respect a lot the work that you do.

So many coins have nothing after months and you still develivered something in short time. Great

mtmc

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

Great! Your website works very good, i like it.  I respect a lot the work that you do.

So many coins have nothing after months and you still develivered something in short time. Great

Yes this is good but is what users want?  I have texted the admin in order to chat with him to understand his project and maybe i will also invest some coins
PReG

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

Yes this is good but is what users want?  I have texted the admin in order to chat with him to understand his project and maybe i will also invest some coins

Invest is good option as now no masternode is on the network sounds good for us to have a masternode but if maybe we do a comon masternode what do you think?
TrusttheContrast

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

Invest is good option as now no masternode is on the network sounds good for us to have a masternode but if maybe we do a comon masternode what do you think?

I also think of buying a masternode 0.04 is a very cheap price in comparasion with other coins
solotraveler

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

I also think of buying a masternode 0.04 is a very cheap price in comparasion with other coins

team doesn't want to spend money on advertising and this is a problem  i cant do anything to help the team if they dont want to spend money.

al1ce is a good promoter
vitalteam (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

team doesn't want to spend money on advertising and this is a problem  i cant do anything to help the team if they dont want to spend money.

al1ce is a good promoter

I don't understand what's happening here exactly. We are interesting in paying for advertasing as soon we will be able to collect more funds. I don't think if you noticed but selling MasterNodes is not going so well and the team already paid for listing on stocks.exchange
premiumproductss

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

They spent money for listing and other stuff

That's true. They posted a proof on topic, so there is no place for mistake of understanding what is happening here.

Work they have on it for sure, sadly not so lucky regarding selling masternodes

PReG

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

al1ce is a good promoter

I don't understand what's happening here exactly. We are interesting in paying for advertasing as soon we will be able to collect more funds. I don't think if you noticed but selling MasterNodes is not going so well and the team already paid for listing on stocks.exchange

start collecting funds, the game needs more players to be played like this we get nowhere and we are stucked
TrusttheContrast

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

if all of us will start buying at least for 0.01 team will make the money for better advertising in a few minutes but we wait for airdrop Cheesy we should so something
mtmc

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

if all of us will start buying at least for 0.01 team will make the money for better advertising in a few minutes but we wait for airdrop Cheesy we should so something

If the team can't get public interest, why should we offer any type of interest to it? Seriously now
vitalteam (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

If the team can't get public interest, why should we offer any type of interest to it? Seriously now

If good work is here users will come. We are trying to create the best enviroment for users so work is our main objective
solotraveler

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

If good work is here users will come. We are trying to create the best enviroment for users so work is our main objective

we see you working and always active this is not our issue, our issue is that users are not joining
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: