Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternatives to The Dog Pound discord?  (Read 109 times)
frepie3 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

I am struggling to find a quality discord channel to discuss trading ideas and charts with like minded people, where participation is encouraged. Preferably relatively small - quality over quantity, with no pump and dumps, lambo chat etc.

The Dog Pound is unfortunately priced relatively highly ($250/month), which makes me somewhat suspicious considering there is not even a trial option, but is perhaps something for the future, as word of mouth on the channel is generally positive.

If anyone can make any recommendations as to any suitable quality paid/unpaid groups to me it would be much appreciated.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

I actually like an YouTube channel, called Thechartguys.com, and they also have a website
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqZ2hx679DqRi6khRUNw2g
Link to website: http://www.chartguys.com/

You can get a look on the channel, and see how they talk about crypto trading, and see if you like their approach. You even have live trades to watch, so the content is quite good to have a clear picture on their quality. If you like what you see there, you can then take their courses. They also have a close chat service on their site, that could be what you are looking for. They are not accepting everyone on the chat though, because they want to keep it small, but they still let people in, and they give priority to those who take their courses.

Right now, I'm just using the free content on the YouTube channel, but I'm considering taking their courses eventually, and then apply for their chat.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

frepie3 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

I actually like an YouTube channel, called Thechartguys.com, and they also have a website
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqZ2hx679DqRi6khRUNw2g
Link to website: http://www.chartguys.com/

You can get a look on the channel, and see how they talk about crypto trading, and see if you like their approach. You even have live trades to watch, so the content is quite good to have a clear picture on their quality. If you like what you see there, you can then take their courses. They also have a close chat service on their site, that could be what you are looking for. They are not accepting everyone on the chat though, because they want to keep it small, but they still let people in, and they give priority to those who take their courses.

Right now, I'm just using the free content on the YouTube channel, but I'm considering taking their courses eventually, and then apply for their chat.

Thanks for reply. Yes, I have heard of these, I used to follow them on Twitter. Unsure as to the quality of the chat service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: