Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoGO (trading indicators) app for iOS  (Read 89 times)
CryptoGOApp (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

Hello everyone,

I am a programming student and crypto-enthusiast. As a study personal project I created an iOS app named CryptoGO.

The app analyzes markets through an algorithm made of trading indicators (like the RSI and Ichimoku Clouds) and helps traders take positions.
CryptoGO has it’s own EtherScan verified ERC20 token called the CGO. App’s users earn token when they are active and they can redeem them to their personal ERC20 wallet to store or trade them. The app also have a crypto-news sources aggregator where you can easily access the latest news and stay updated about the market trend.

I plan on launching an airdrop to reach more people and distribute more tokens!

This project was an amazing way to learn many different skills and add a pretty cool line to my resume, not a commercial thing. I’m just a 20yo guy trying to make things go forward. I know the app is not perfect but I’m sure it will be helpful to many people and I hope you will like it. Promoting CryptoGO is a way to see how far this adventure could go!

You can learn more about the project and download the app from the website https://cryptogo.tech/

Please drop me a line at contact@crypto.tech with any suggestion or remark you might have! Interested Android devs are also more than welcome!

Thanks a lot Smiley
Martin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: