Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive light on Cryptos  (Read 665 times)
lopatcoin

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

I started reading and have been thinking how few days (4 big buys) can start  all this sunshine future. And then I notice all this had been written at the end of april:-)).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theyRmose

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

I think it's more like advertising than news, even a layman can easily tell the difference. That this is real news or just news to manipulate the price
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

yes I agree that this is a new step that should be welcomed by all of us especially the users of crypto.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

Yeah because they had a  huge investment involve and that could be hurtful when  you are going to lose your money if bitcoin will end. It is better that way that they were able to get their money before its too late. Anyway for those who had small scale investment could not get a fear on holding their crypto because it just a piece of investment that could be taken so lightly.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

What I see here is another way to manipulate the market. Yes, another bull is forming and we can see that it is already on the move. The media is just trying to get another hype so that more investors are going to invest and upsurge the price again. Actually this is a good thing for some because it would create another event that would trigger an upsurge in price and another fall in the market. This is what we've been waiting for, the media favors crypto again.

Yups clearly another manipulation thats happening inside the market and this must be stopped,what you've seen mate is truly moving the crypto prices hope that the US investigation team will have good outcome regarding this issue and for benefits of us all
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

It is the only positive hope that can keep that bitcoin community bound into one united force without disturbing the peace of the market. Crypto market is full of uncertainties and tend to show you hard times, and will throw at you sometimes unexpected curve balls. But you need to master the art of behaving in the market and change yourself according the situations prevailing in the market. And only those who have been here for long enough can master this art. Newbies can only create panic and anxiety all over the market and depressing the situations.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

Your faith will never die bud !
but you have to watch out closely on what the whales are doing - follow their path are you are green to go
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

When there is downtrend, there always be uptrend , that's what I believe in as investor for 4 years since I knew bitcoin become my main investment after gold and dollar.
Of course , I still continue to keep purchase bitcoin every month for about 10% of my main salary and let the light of profit shine on me

Smiley
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

When there is downtrend, there always be uptrend , that's what I believe in as investor for 4 years since I knew bitcoin become my main investment after gold and dollar.
Of course , I still continue to keep purchase bitcoin every month for about 10% of my main salary and let the light of profit shine on me

I agree with you mate, if there is rising up then expect that there is also falling down, and now it is falling down we will expect next that it will rise up again. So its better to invest now while they are in red level and hodl it for a months or years, because it will rise again just keep hodling.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

Games by some whales to achieve the greatest amount of profits before
The great rise that will inevitably come
I hope that this manipulation will end and that the market will be
More integrity
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:53:19 PM

I think it can be so positive for cryptos because more and more exchanges and governments accept BTC. People can invest more money into BTC and have great protection. Also a lot of people wait SEC's decision
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/04/25/nasdaq-ceo-bitcoin-trading-cryptocurrency/

It seems as though now that the cryptocurrency market is recovering people are jumping back onto the ship. CEOs are starting to back cryptos and like they never stopped. It is amazing how many people change their stances when their is an influx of capital flowing into the market. It certainly makes it easier top see who is saying what just for the publicity and their own benefit.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
crypto will get bigger if supported by big CEO and have big name, of course this could be one of factor to develop crypto easily and make ico can meet target quickly.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:39:44 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/04/25/nasdaq-ceo-bitcoin-trading-cryptocurrency/

It seems as though now that the cryptocurrency market is recovering people are jumping back onto the ship. CEOs are starting to back cryptos and like they never stopped. It is amazing how many people change their stances when their is an influx of capital flowing into the market. It certainly makes it easier top see who is saying what just for the publicity and their own benefit.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
crypto will get bigger if supported by big CEO and have big name, of course this could be one of factor to develop crypto easily and make ico can meet target quickly.

All cryptocurrencies need support from all quarters to succeed and so if CEO's , merchants , traders, developers, linge term investors etc. decide to support then I guess it's going to make bitcoin and the altcoins strong by and by.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

Yes, I agree that there is a positive light for crytocurrencies and for now btc is the most supported crypto by many investors where it is expected for a more bullish run until Q4 of this year. Unexpected fluctuations could still be expected and don't be mislead since btc had proven it's worth to recover after any huge dips. Whale manipulators will always continue their strategy as this is the way they earn huge profit and therefore, do not do panic selling if ever bear market will soon to take effect.
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:15:58 AM

I think more now so than in the last few months the media is really turning in favor of the cryptos which in turn means the governments are good with it as well.  I don't think we have seen the real blast off yet.  This is still the first inning.
Solomonkingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

Whale manipulators will always continue their strategy as this is how they make huge profits and so do not be afraid of selling if ever the market will soon be effective. The big increase that will surely come. More integrity
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:24:30 AM

I think it can be so positive for cryptos because more and more exchanges and governments accept BTC.
Adoptions like this are very positive for crypto. Who's an investor that doesn't know what Nasdaq is and who they are? unless that investor is only focusing on his entire business and not with the economy.
People can invest more money into BTC and have great protection. Also a lot of people wait SEC's decision
This is what the people wants, they want protection and confirmation that cryptocurrencies are safe and after NASDAQ's ceo's approval but also we're now waiting for the ETF approval.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

i honestly don't think anybody has changed their minds about bitcoin and if you hear some CEO is saying something positive about bitcoin then they have been saying it all along. the only difference now is that the media which is basically the  crappy bitcoin news sites are now publishing the positive news more than before. just like the way they have been publishing the negative news and the FUDs when price was dropping.
I think the media never take sides with anyone, they just deliver the latest news, they get the ugly or good information from investors so in my opinion the price of crypto can be manipulated by big investors by exploiting the media that cause panic for other investors if the news is bad, then big investors has successfully played the market
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

In recent weeks the news about the market price of the crypto has begun to gradually improve.Bitcoin always give a positive light fou us, many advantages that can be obtained from bitcoin,one of the advantages given is the many oppotunities to open a business and create jobs so that the value unemployment is getting thinner.Bitcoin can also lift poverty and create prosperity
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
Indeed, traders are becoming happier and their mentality is more exciting than ever. The Cryptocurrency market is getting very good investors and they understand how this market works.
So in the future, there will be many new traders joining in. The market capitalization of Crypto became larger.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: