Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New BFL-based Chili miners, 6 available  (Read 4740 times)
agibby5

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:18:49 AM

definitely need to research the coolers now.... thinking i want to go PCI bracket and hide these inside some of my full tower cases... I already have enough bit-crunching monstrosities laying out in the open  Wink
I was going to do this and then realized how expensive it was going to be to source those pci brackets...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrTeal (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:19:02 AM

I posted my bid with 10 sec left and got outbid for 1 unit until countdown was finished. Really pissed off.
I'm sorry, I am not sure what you mean. I see your bid at 23:58:20.
Are you saying the forum time is off from GMT?
Fassan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:22:12 AM

I posted my bid with 10 sec left and got outbid for 1 unit until countdown was finished. Really pissed off.

I had two browser windows open one with the countdown and one where i posted my bid.
And when the countdown was close to 15 sec i hit refresh and posted the highest bid. I hit refresh again and saw I was outbid for one unit and the countdown was finished. Didn't see the need to post more bids since clock had run out.....
Fassan

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:23:30 AM

countdown says ended for me?
Today at 00:58:29
MrTeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:51:32 AM

I had two browser windows open one with the countdown and one where i posted my bid.
And when the countdown was close to 15 sec i hit refresh and posted the highest bid. I hit refresh again and saw I was outbid for one unit and the countdown was finished. Didn't see the need to post more bids since clock had run out.....
Ah, I see what you're saying. The countdown gif was incorrect. That is unfortunate, and I do apologize. I'll make sure to clarify that the timer image is just a reference and that the forum time is the ultimate arbiter. The forum time does match UTC though, so the order of bids I posted is correct.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:07:07 AM

Looking to buy a Chili :-)
Fassan

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:06:56 AM

Ah, I see what you're saying. The countdown gif was incorrect. That is unfortunate, and I do apologize. I'll make sure to clarify that the timer image is just a reference and that the forum time is the ultimate arbiter. The forum time does match UTC though, so the order of bids I posted is correct.
You probably rigged the gif so I would loose and your evil plan got executed Wink.
No worries man I just really wanted em all.
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:27:29 PM

You probably rigged the gif so I would loose and your evil plan got executed Wink.
No worries man I just really wanted em all.

of you cant play nice then cut 1 in half and send it to both partys Cheesy see if they complain then

Todamont

Activity: 604
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:37:07 PM

I already have enough bit-crunching monstrosities laying out in the open  Wink

I like my crunch-monsters on display Smiley
Keefe

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:40:14 PM

Anyone interested in buying more Chilis with coolers for 1.1 BTC? I have 7 left. PM me.

Todamont

Activity: 604
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:33:33 AM

Received, added cooler. Works like a charm. Thanks Mr. Teal.
MrTeal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:04:38 PM

Just an FYI for anyone who was following this thread, I've placed a significant number of these up for auction again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367170.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: