Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP] Invest in ICO  (Read 355 times)
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

It's not difficult to look for a real ICO project who has good things to offer, as an example, the one who is on my signature is one of the best icos that are already in crowdsale stage. There are a lot of projects who are promising at this moment.

I've been looking around here for a while, monitoring a lot of projects, but not taking part in them, just analysing their behavior during their ICO and comparing it with their (un)success after an ICO end. So I've come to a conclusion that any good serious project is always much spoken about. Try joining some telegram groups to see what projects people are discussing a lot. But avoid being fooled by paid posts and comments, usually they are easy to recognize.

Hello
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

How to invest in ICO ,,?!
Looking for ICOs which you want to invest in and then go to their website, you will be guided step by step the way buy their token at ICO

Is it profitable ..?!
Depend on ICOs that you choose to invest in, you will be profitable if you choose good ICOs, and contrary.
What are the risks .. ??
Investing in the crypto market in general and ICOs in particular is always the risky investment.

Can anyone help me for this problem .. ??
how to see if it is SCAM or not SCAM ... ??
I advise you should learn all knowledge before investing in ICOs or altcoin, it will help you avoid scam ICOs and bad coins, you can find out many topic in this forum which will guide you how to choose a good ICO/altcoin to invest in.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: