Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you keep yourself from spending on unimportant things?  (Read 1749 times)
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

I dont know if it is just me or others also experience it. I always set goals financially, set limits in spending and trying hard to save but most of the time no matter how i tell myself to refrain from spending in unnecessary things whenever i see something i really like even if i dont need it i cant resist buying it that cause me to regret later. Are you familiar with this situation?

I want my future to be better, and I always say after I wake up, and can help me to save more money and spend less on unnecessary needs.
If you aren’t from a well off background, you have to save money for a better life. Then, spending on unnecessary shopping and on daily gadgets, this wouldn’t be helping at all. Rather they become more harmful to you as per your financial life is concentered. So get some mind, save your money from your income so that the coming life can be lived with peace and ease.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

I dont know if it is just me or others also experience it. I always set goals financially, set limits in spending and trying hard to save but most of the time no matter how i tell myself to refrain from spending in unnecessary things whenever i see something i really like even if i dont need it i cant resist buying it that cause me to regret later. Are you familiar with this situation?

Try to create your own timeline of achievement and always look for those things if you already reach some of it when you want to spend your money on unnecessary things.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

Before purchasing something that is not related to everyday needs you have to think twice and realize whether a thing you want to buy makes you better or helps you to achieve something.

onyok

Activity: 120

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

Wer'e the same, I also set a financial goal and plan but our difference is before I decide to spend my money I balance first the things that Im going to buy if it is important to my needs or just a luxury and not helpful for my future life. But ofcourse Im not perfect and I also buy the things that satisfies me but in a proper way.

fluctuations

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

I simply buy the things I need. I do not buy anything according to inspiration or buy in bulk. If you buy without using it, it means throwing away.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

In advance made list of necessary things and strict maintenance of planned allows to avoid excess expenses.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

when I have money I just bought what I bought when I wanted it. So I'm looking for a good way to avoid this lifestyle. To make money even harder. The only thing to really do is keep money out of spending for oneself even hard. This is important things on me . For the future
amih

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

that's why it's so important for everyone to be able to manage their finances properly. and I think everyone will experience things like that in which they can not control finances because they do not think of things that should not be bought. and in my opinion is the first thing to do of course we must be able to change such thinking. but all will be useless if we do not realize our mindset to be able to realize it in everyday life about things that are not too important to have.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:30:54 PM

For me, I don't familiar with this kind of situation because when I buy some item or things I'm sure that I need this stuff or it necessary. Yes, you are right in this part that you want to set your goals financially, set limits on spending because you can save a lot of money and time if you have a plan. I just want to advise you that maybe you should try to bring a small amount of money when you want to go out or if you will buy this particular stuff. Also, try to have a piggy bank so that you another wallet or savings. But it sounds that you could afford to buy those unnecessary things without hesitation, I think you should just invest this kind of money so that at the end of the day you have another source of income.  Smiley
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

just try not to pay attention to such things, to keep myself from unnecessary waste, I try to focus my attention on what I really need
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:51:09 AM

when I have money I just bought what I bought when I wanted it. So I'm looking for a good way to avoid this lifestyle. To make money even harder. The only thing to really do is keep money out of spending for oneself even hard. This is important things on me . For the future
when i get a lot of money, then i will use all for investment, so my lifestyle remains stable and do not waste money. i think the most important thing is to improve our own mindset, so as not to wasteful
Pinoyfan

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

i list my want and what in that case i will know what those i need and what i need and of course i will buy what i need first. so will save more money cause i will double think what im going to do on my money. theres a lot of people in poverty and i dont want to be a part of poverty in the future thats why i am here.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

i list my want and what in that case i will know what those i need and what i need and of course i will buy what i need first. so will save more money cause i will double think what im going to do on my money. theres a lot of people in poverty and i dont want to be a part of poverty in the future thats why i am here.
I have many things to be considered to keep myself spending on unimportant things.First,set your goals for the future and make priorities.Self discipline is more important.Think it twice that money is not easy to earn so don't spend it to those who are not important. Save more.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

When I see what I like, I buy it, I don't have to buy it, I control myself.

I have been reminding myself that I have experienced hardship, so I need to spend my money wisely.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

By budgeting our money properly, we can keep our self from spending on unimportant things. I can save more money because I know how to budget properly, I always saying to myself that I'm wasting my money if I will buy unimportant things.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

I have a few simple things that I do, firstly whenever I decide I want to buy something I always wait a period of time after that initial decision, let's say 2 weeks, if after 2 weeks I still want it then I ask myself why I really need it and if it will improve my life, if the answer is yes then I'll buy it.

What if its a life changing decision and you need to decide as soon as posible or othet people might get that chance to grab it on your hands. But still that style might get work well.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:26:07 AM

Something that might not be important for you might be important for another person and vice versa. Staying away from spending on unimportant things can sometimes be very cumbersome as one might decide not to waste money on one particular thing but then, sometime to come, you might be craving for it. Personally, I have realized that, when I don’t keep enough money on me and I prioritize carefully with the money I have on me, I don’t spend on unimportant things. I think prioritizing well and making sure the money you have on you is meant your basic needs and not unimportant things will help you keep yourself from unimportant stuffs.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

If i want something that not so impostant i save for it.i difnt buy that thing when my salary came i just get litle and keep for it.its hard to work i have lot of resposibilities in my family.and even now that im earning here i still not buy things that not so important.save first and if i have lot of savings already i can buy what i want.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

It is ones responsibility to manage its wealth and buy only what is important to him because we are the one managing our lives so it is better to save some for the future dont waste your money buying things thats not important at all because we dont know what will happen in the future.
Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

Exactly what OP said, I organize and plan my investments and finances, this allows me to keep myself away from buying unnecessary things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: