Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][POW][CRYPTONIGHT][LITEV1][PSTAR] PinkstarcoinV2 English Thread  (Read 8133 times)
PinkStar (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

PinkStar when do you recommend us to transfer (deposit) coins to crex24? Is it stable yet, I see that its says that I can deposit but still better ask you.
They are working to solve some problems with the levies that I hope have solved after 3 days, we will know something more on Tuesday since Sunday is Monday do not work. My advice is to wait for Tuesday, I will update you as soon as I know something.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PotatoPants

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

I'm unable to send any coins using the simplewallet. Regardless of size of transaction it reports too large (even after optimization).

I'm also unable to import my simple wallet into the GUI wallet. It rejects the password.

Is there a walkthrough as to how to import the simplewallet into the GUI? (I've also tried importing keys, without success).

Thanks
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

I'm unable to send any coins using the simplewallet. Regardless of size of transaction it reports too large (even after optimization).

I'm also unable to import my simple wallet into the GUI wallet. It rejects the password.

Is there a walkthrough as to how to import the simplewallet into the GUI? (I've also tried importing keys, without success).

Thanks
Can you tell me your operating system? For assistance requests it is better to join our Discord group or telegram
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

PinkStar when do you recommend us to transfer (deposit) coins to crex24? Is it stable yet, I see that its says that I can deposit but still better ask you.
They are working to solve some problems with the levies that I hope have solved after 3 days, we will know something more on Tuesday since Sunday is Monday do not work. My advice is to wait for Tuesday, I will update you as soon as I know something.
Thank for your update of Pinkstar listing. I hope it will be ok after all. Can't wait for trading on Crex24 exchange tomorrow.
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

We are carrying out tests on withdrawals in Crex 24, at the moment it seems that everything works properly, we just have to wait for the release of Crex 24 informing us about the opening of trading, at the moment we do not know if this happens today or in the coming days.
nguyengocoanh26

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

We are carrying out tests on withdrawals in Crex 24, at the moment it seems that everything works properly, we just have to wait for the release of Crex 24 informing us about the opening of trading, at the moment we do not know if this happens today or in the coming days.
got it. You have not known exact tradeable day in Crex24, but it is coming.
Thanks, PinkStar for bringing the coin to Crex24 exchange.
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

Trading is open https://crex24.com/exchange/PSTAR-BTC
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:08 AM

Congratulations!
Finally, PinkStar has been tradeble on the first exchange.
It's time to enjoy trading and selling coins for my electricity bills.
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

Great news, Dev. However, the price is around 20 sats, not decent in current.
jorikrevazov

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

Great news, Dev. However, the price is around 20 sats, not decent in current.

it is already good that the coin began to trade. but it is important that this coin is highly valued, but not cheap to buy. though if it were to be used, then let the cost grow. it would be great for the owner of coins.
Mangusta

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

Congratulations are in order for the first exchange for PSTAR!
Congratulations also on the GUI wallet!

Next on the roadmap as far as i see is creating of masternodes for PSTAR, that will take roughly 4 months of work.

How is it going on this front Pink? I am not technically knowledgeable in making a coin a masternode - as far is I understand you are not going the classical master node path- where holding a node provides a coins. Are you set on that decision or are you thinking it over still?
Is there anything else that we should expect in those 4 months of work?After that i see that we can expect a feature every other month based on your roadmap.

After such a milestone i think it would be awesome for you to give us realistic short term plans when you have decided upon them that is.
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:41:27 AM

I think this is a nice effort with more developed and added with a new display so as not to feel bored and don't forget also add security again, I think this is very good indeed.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

Congratulations are in order for the first exchange for PSTAR!
Congratulations also on the GUI wallet!

Next on the roadmap as far as i see is creating of masternodes for PSTAR, that will take roughly 4 months of work.

How is it going on this front Pink? I am not technically knowledgeable in making a coin a masternode - as far is I understand you are not going the classical master node path- where holding a node provides a coins. Are you set on that decision or are you thinking it over still?
Is there anything else that we should expect in those 4 months of work?After that i see that we can expect a feature every other month based on your roadmap.

After such a milestone i think it would be awesome for you to give us realistic short term plans when you have decided upon them that is.
It is really great if PinkStarCoin can join the current hot trend of crypto, masternode.
Masternodes will help prevent replay attacks, and contribute keeping the network as decentralized as possible.
At the moment we are solving some small bugs in the code that do not affect the correct functioning, by August there will be several updates in the code, the "masternodes" are currently under discussion, because point one are created only to sell coins and hit the miners that they see the reward of the block considerably diminished, point 2 "masternode" of KRB earn only the transaction fee then 0.01, this makes the coin not convenient for those who maintain a "masternode". I'm also moving forward on the clothing brand, looking for an Italian finger that packs clothing for third parties, the Pinkstar brand is already registered with a worldwide license, we will have to find a new name for the brand. The times of the roadmap could be anticipated Wink
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

It is really great if PinkStarCoin can join the current hot trend of crypto, masternode.
Masternodes will help prevent replay attacks, and contribute keeping the network as decentralized as possible.
At the moment we are solving some small bugs in the code that do not affect the correct functioning, by August there will be several updates in the code, the "masternodes" are currently under discussion, because point one are created only to sell coins and hit the miners that they see the reward of the block considerably diminished, point 2 "masternode" of KRB earn only the transaction fee then 0.01, this makes the coin not convenient for those who maintain a "masternode". I'm also moving forward on the clothing brand, looking for an Italian finger that packs clothing for third parties, the Pinkstar brand is already registered with a worldwide license, we will have to find a new name for the brand. The times of the roadmap could be anticipated Wink
[/quote]
Are there decentralized exchanges which support Cryptonight Algorithm?
If you can find them, please ask them for listing PinkStarCoin on their platform.
crojo

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:18:21 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 11:39:14 PM by crojo

your github is not working ??
Mangusta

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

I INVESTED MONEY IN THIS COIN AND NOW I FIND OUT YOU COPIED IT AND GOT HIT WITH A DMCA!!

YOU STOLE OTHER PEOPLES WORK!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

https://image.prntscr.com/image/3ULi-FC8S2SPYjvbhGdw2A.png
It is very interesting see spammers appeared after PinkStarCoin listed and been tradeable in the first exchange, Crex24.  Roll Eyes

Let it be known that from all the crypto coin projects turtle coin is the saltiest team.

PSTAR used a open source project to base itself on , using open source code is okay in the programming world. That holds double for crypto where numerous projects are based on a previous one but made better. Even Litecoin is a copy of BTC and numerous others like ETN from Bytecoin, ARK from LISK. Every developer leaving his source open invites people to use it!

Turtle coin team and community seem to fail to grasp this industrial norm - so much for a team presenting themselves as bunch guys deciding one day to make a coin while drinking beer. Shame on you turtle coin
crojo

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

So copying code and removing licence is ok is it ? Wow!
You haven’t actually improved anything at all, all you have done is ban people who ask simple questions about your project in your discord, I’ve seen you do it and now you blame turtlecoin for your mistakes I dont get it.
I spent money on this project and YOU have done fuck all to make sure your followers can keep faith in the project.
crojo

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

What’s engaging about it lmao
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

What’s engaging about it lmao
You have not invested money in this project, if you've been banned on Discord is because you were creating spam along with 30 other members of turtlecoin, just like you're doing now! Crap, we have improved the code, found many bugs that will be resolved in the August update, you have not fixed those bugs in version 5! With this I close here, I will no longer respond to your provocations, we must commit to our project, because this is what our community wants, you continue to think of us to stay at 1 Satoshi, fail to compile wallet gui and not find bug in the code. With this I conclude that in a few months all the brands and logos connected to Pinkstarcoin will be registered, writing fake news, insults, etc. towards a registered trademark is a crime.
You have written 4 posts since you are registered, 3 on our Ann and one in a Ann of mining advertising turtlecoin
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

If I find myself obliged I will close this Ann so as not to see more spam and I will ask you to join all the discord and telegram channels where we can ban these people, for me all this is becoming stressful and I have other things to think about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: