Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We sell Bitcoin in Europe for cash or by wire transfer. -2%+3.5%  (Read 246 times)
na3ar1mln (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:08:06 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 05:49:22 AM by na3ar1mln

We sell Bitcoin in Europe for cash or by wire transfer. Starting from 10 to 10 000 BTC.

Bitcoin for cash in Europe.

Rate starts from 3.5% Bitfinix.
From 1 to 100 BTC.
We accept: Euro, Francs, Dollars.

Bitcoin by wire transfer.

Sales contract #BTC
The rate starting from (-2%)
Bitfinix Escrow-contract. In-person or remotely.

Commodity contract.
SEPA/SWIFT-transfer in person at the bank.

Up to 10 000 coins are available (with BTC wallet confirmation).

Ask all questions in Telegram: @evgenirmc
WhatsUpp: +79284133455

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:16:42 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 10:27:30 PM by warningsigns

Prerequisite: An insured sum of 2000 EUR is required, which covers the costs of the courier's departure to the buyer's country and the collection arrangement.

As soon as I read that part I made up my mind about what this is about. But I won’t rush to conclusions as that would be unfair and biased.

To give you a chance to dispel any doubt, would you mind providing a signed address showing and proving 10K BTC available? Yes, that would be ten thousand XBT please. Or just over USD 100 million.

No watch-only address please. Thanks.

Waiting...

Prerequisite: A copy of the passport of the bank account holder and a bank statement are required.

Sending a copy of passport and a bank statement is very unsafe. Why specifically a bank statement and not a utility bill or something less financially invasive? This sounds dangerous. You would have a copy of the passport, the bank statement, the address on that bank statement, the bank account balance. This gives you everything to access the account!

shegazy82

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

This is not a warning about this post.

I have not worked with the OP before but here's a warning about people involved in a scam that looks kinda similar.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3000581.msg31411859#msg31411859

Bitrated user: saherhegazy.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

Prerequisite: An insured sum of 2000 EUR is required, which covers the costs of the courier's departure to the buyer's country and the collection arrangement.

As soon as I read that part I made up my mind about what this is about. But I won’t rush to conclusions as that would be unfair and biased.

Haha good catch. In the post below they didn't respond, but they read your post because the quote about 2000 EUR disappeared from their post Wink
A while ago a courier needed 2000 EUR to meet you, now he doesn't need anything, it's fine Grin
A plane ticket from an EU country to another EU country would cost them maybe 100€! If they asked for 500 that would cover the whole trip + food.

I can get a newbie account, make a similar claim, get the money + a passport that can be sold to some terrorists. Now that ISIS is almost extinct they will be needing new identities.

shegazy82

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

Everybody be careful

There is a scam going on and the post was deleted

Users who go by the names Xorst(Ahmed) and Terry, also in real life Jakob, Rahul with a company called Lim investments (Lim-invest.com) are making a big scam.

I flew to Milan and met them they are full of shit for real.

Terry turned out to be reported in Italy and France

When I made the arrangements and then they cancelled as I refused to be scammed I asked them for my travel expanse which they offered to give me earlier but I refused on good will believing I was going to do business with them they started acting really stupid

I have already reported them to 11 different law enforcement agencies.

Terry :

+393288152045
+41779255592

Jakob :

+393803779467

They all have Pakistani/Indian origins they say they are German or Italian but you can tell from the accent.

calxibe

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

If you have 10k BTC (very few wallets with that amount of BTC these days), why don't you just sell them on Coinbase or similar?
Viriatu

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

If you have 10k BTC (very few wallets with that amount of BTC these days), why don't you just sell them on Coinbase or similar?

My thoughts exactly  Roll Eyes
na3ar1mln (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

To give you a chance to dispel any doubt, would you mind providing a signed address showing and proving 10K BTC available? Yes, that would be ten thousand XBT please. Or just over USD 100 million.

No watch-only address please. Thanks.

Waiting...

Prerequisite: A copy of the passport of the bank account holder and a bank statement are required.

Sending a copy of passport and a bank statement is very unsafe. Why specifically a bank statement and not a utility bill or something less financially invasive? This sounds dangerous. You would have a copy of the passport, the bank statement, the address on that bank statement, the bank account balance. This gives you everything to access the account!

1) Proof of BTC occurs only after the confirmation of your Bank account.
2) Your Bank statement information does not allow you to manage your Bank account. This is only to confirm your solvency.
na3ar1mln (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:30:14 PM

I have not worked with the OP before but here's a warning about people involved in a scam that looks kinda similar.

Do you have any confirmed information? Is your speculation based on guesses.
shegazy82

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

Do you have any confirmed information? Is your speculation based on guesses.

Everybody be careful

Users who go by the names Xorst(Ahmed) and Terry, also in real life Jakob, Rahul with a company called Lim investments (Lim-invest.com) are making a big scam.

When I made the arrangements and then they cancelled as I refused to be scammed I asked them for my travel expanse which they offered to give me earlier but I refused on good will believing I was going to do business with them they started acting really stupid

Terry :

+393288152045
+41779255592

Jakob :

+393803779467

They all have Pakistani/Indian origins they say they are German or Italian but you can tell from the accent.

na3ar1mln (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

1) How much BTC in 24 hours will you sell on the stock exchange?
2) What is the fee to withdraw from the exchange?
3) What is the Bank fee?
4) How do I report my profits?

In sum, the Commission obtained more than 7%, I do not profitable.
shegazy82

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

3) What is the Bank fee?

I can do that with Zero commission Smiley
Maybe we can meet some place and you can use my accounts

na3ar1mln (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

3) What is the Bank fee?

I can do that with Zero commission Smiley
Maybe we can meet some place and you can use my accounts

How much BTC are you willing to buy with 0% Commission?
autodemon222

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

Everybody be careful

Terry :

+393288152045
+41779255592

Jakob :

+393803779467

Hi, shegazy82

I would like to know more about your meeting in Milan and the people involved,I also had a meeting last week with a Jakob and a Georgio, however your description was correct for Georgio even though you had a different name for him, however the Jakob I met was well dressed Jewish guy with the typical long beard..

I am assuming you met in a neutral place coffee and that everything you agreed to in terms of the exchange started to change including the location.. did you go to there office address: Viale Abruzzi 43 Milano

The phone number for Jakob was the same I you had listed on your post: +39 380 377 9467 but I did not recognise the other numbers you listed who were they related to.

I initially researched and verified that Lim-invest.com and the Lim Investments SA company does exist, however it is used as a front company to protect individuals actual identities in case something goes wrong, in effect they assume the names of the front company, this does not mean they are trying to scam people as they actually have cash and plenty of it, the problem for them is its black money they have received legitimately in back hander's buy contractors to obtain lucrative contracts within there property construction company. If you were in there offices you would have confirmed all of this

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=311377944

I am assuming you requested and received dated video proof of the cash as I did before traveling? and then verified the cash in person in their office correct? how much btc were they buying from you and what was the rate you agreed?

Please contact me directly on Whatsapp my mobile is 07490-707607

Kind regards Paul.

Alex414

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Scammer!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: