Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3365 times)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

yes of course bitcoin is currently in a developing country, but I am sure bitcoin will continue to grow until the whole in the world will accept it. For me bitcoin is a profitable gold. Although there are some governments or countries that do not accept it, but surely often bitcoin time will be accepted in every country.  Smiley
Bitcoin in developing countries has a very high margin of acceptability provided the public are educated about the technology. The more people start knowing about the technology, the more they invest in it and helps expand it. Besides, the financial status of the people will also improve and will give rise to new companies which might deal in Bitcoin like few in China and European countries.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LivDamone

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

I think this is a good idea because the state wants to develop bitcoin, I'm sure that bitcoin is hard to stop so the step to legalize and develop bitcoin is something to do so it's not left in the future.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

yes of course bitcoin is currently in a developing country, but I am sure bitcoin will continue to grow until the whole in the world will accept it. For me bitcoin is a profitable gold. Although there are some governments or countries that do not accept it, but surely often bitcoin time will be accepted in every country.  Smiley
Bitcoin in developing countries has a very high margin of acceptability provided the public are educated about the technology. The more people start knowing about the technology, the more they invest in it and helps expand it. Besides, the financial status of the people will also improve and will give rise to new companies which might deal in Bitcoin like few in China and European countries.

But there is one main problem and that is illegalization of bitcoins in majority of the developing countries. These governments don’t want their people flourish their lives rather they want to control them so that they continue to grasp everything and don’t let anything for their public. That is why these developing countries have been developing for so many years and still no improvement.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
I do not think that bitcoin will affect the economic stability of each country, because the bitcoin only helps the economy and the price is set apart. if economic stability affects it because the state implements inflation.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

I think this is a good idea because the state wants to develop bitcoin, I'm sure that bitcoin is hard to stop so the step to legalize and develop bitcoin is something to do so it's not left in the future.

They just interesting for the technology Cryptocurrency which one is blockchain, example my bank central want to implement technology bitcoin its Blockchain. They not interesting with Crypto but only the technology, Bank Central on my country ban crypto for payment system merchant

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

I don't think so, but more so on the opposite, I think that Bitcoin, or cryptocurrencies, in general, would help countries to improve their economies as more of them begin to recognize the strength and legitimacy of investing in the market, and basically, using it to their advantage to generate profit and revenue. It may not be the most stable and risk-free market around, but then, the amount of profit that it can give further outweighs the negative things that keep on discrediting it.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

I think the development of bitcoin in a countries can not disrupt the economic stability and there inflation becauase they are different platforms of stock exchange. Although it helps to the economy as well as in getting better for countries who have a lots of crisis which people can do earnings even without a permanent jobs.
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:25:54 PM

I think bitcoin for developing countries is great for helping its people's economy, as in my country Indonesia's popularity of bitcoin has steadily improved and I have felt its own benefits for my finances and bitcoin will not disturb the economic stability of a country.
Bitcoin does not help any country with their economic status. Bitcoin can only help individual to earn more money. And as you can see, many people have succeeded in making money with bitcoin. And until now, I have not seen any country that becomes better with bitcoin

soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

In the developing world bitcoin is new. Little people know about bitcoin. Governments do not believe in bitcoins. Very few banks accept bitcoin payments.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:51:41 PM

In the developing world bitcoin is new. Little people know about bitcoin. Governments do not believe in bitcoins. Very few banks accept bitcoin payments.
I think developing countries are better know about bitcoin and that's why they will invest their much more money because they are know bitcoin investment will give them a lot of profit because its price is more increasing and that's why the are struggle for bitcoin's popularity in worldwide.

slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:35:57 AM

I think Bitcoin has somehow broken the stability and created inflation, which is inevitable. However, the benefits of Bitcoin are immense. It helps us improve our transactions as well as protect our assets. In addition, it reduces the rate of unemployment as well as the life of people is increasingly higher. Bitcoin is the currency of the future so it is becoming more and more known and will soon spread throughout the world
Bitcoin is not breaking the stability and creating inflation, how could bitcoin do something like that? Inflation is created by printing too much currency and as we know bitcoin has a fixed rate of creating bitcoins that is adjusted every two weeks, while governments control their own currency directly and they can print as much as they want, and they do and that is why they create inflation.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

in my country bitcoin not yet developed, maybe because bitcoin not yet in officially in indonesia, hopefully bitcoin in indonesia in remikan, let that work more and more.
Bitcoin can and is helping all the people who are living in developing countries because those people don’t have enough of the resources using which they can make money and that their government is also unable to support them. Bitcoin and rest of the crypto currencies are helping them a lot and that they are making a very good earning and thus living a better living.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

We have come to know that bitcoin has been banned in many countries. It is mostly prohibited in the underdeveloped country. And it's okay to develping country. And the developed countries have improved further
boblets243

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:06:02 AM

Bitcoin has been known by most of the people today because of media influence. I believe, that due to entry of crypto in the country it will affect the economy in a positive way. It provides job and additional income to an individual. This will result to an increase of purchasing power of the community. Also, it can be another room for investment. so, these opportunities will surely uplift the economic status of a country.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Bitcoin in developing country they have Atms and banks deposits are more favourable and more importantly there is positive environment on bitcoin trading
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

Bitcoin has a good response in many country. Bitcoin will help those country to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries. In central Africa country like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc taking the benefits from bitcoin through Bitpesa Wink. This app help them in their transaction and in many other thing also. Bitcoin mainly reduce the unemployment issue in those country by providing job in their country people.Bitcoin also provide its mining  help in those country to create their own Bitcoin. With the help of Bitcoin they can buy anything from Internet. Even those thing which are not sold in their country  Smiley

Wow! Well, what can we say? Bitcoin really have a great impact to our beloved countries. It helps improve our countries little by little until a big changes will come. I hope this will be a great mark for bitcoin.
Hm, in my country, the government try to make the people stop using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. They believe those coins are not good for their government. There is no regulation or rule yet, but they are planning for a big regulation for the cryptocurrency
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

I think bitcoin for developing countries is great for helping its people's economy, as in my country Indonesia's popularity of bitcoin has steadily improved and I have felt its own benefits for my finances and bitcoin will not disturb the economic stability of a country.
Biotin is now in every country because it is the currency of the whole world. I am living in developing country and lots of people are using, holding and trading in bitcoin, although government has banned bitcoin but still many people are investing in bitcoin because they know that the future is that of crypto currency and no other currency will be used.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
nayeel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

Many country has a good response with Bitcoin.so hoped that, it's will help those country to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

My country is still developing and i dont even see anything related bitcoin in economy news or any businesses news on tv or on magazine. In my country indonesia they seems like wanted to make it unseen and make it dont exist even though they not ban cryptocurrency. I do think many people in my country is very curious and really love new things. If our goverment is a bit supporting cryptocurrency i believe it would attract tremendous investors to invest on cryptocurrency.

DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

My country is still developing and i dont even see anything related bitcoin in economy news or any businesses news on tv or on magazine. In my country indonesia they seems like wanted to make it unseen and make it dont exist even though they not ban cryptocurrency. I do think many people in my country is very curious and really love new things. If our goverment is a bit supporting cryptocurrency i believe it would attract tremendous investors to invest on cryptocurrency.

Developing countries are generally conservative countries in terms of economy. They're not open to new innovative solutions and they're closed economies. They like control of their citizens, they don't allow the use of blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: