Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:49:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in developing countries  (Read 3365 times)
Mylove risa

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

If disturbing it depends on the attitude of the user like what in the future so that the government is in need to anticipate the bad thing when bitcoin start inaugurate it and still make use of local currency as a legal means of payment until whenever.

The fact that bitcoin is spread in many developing countries. This will be a huge help for developing countries, they can increase their economic growth. Bitcoin can provide a solution to that, maybe they can try to use the currency and make the most of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buburjelly

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Economic stability of the country will not tergangnggu if the government to make the regulation husus related bitcoin inflation will not happen because the government can still control the movement of bitcoin prices that affect the price of fiat money
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

It seems that bitcoin can indeed disrupt the economic situation of a country if it goes in without any rules or regulatory things. A very high but anonymous bitcoin value will make some people confused and unbelieving, much less anonymous bitcoins are often misused for an illegal act. This will cause economic turmoil in a country.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

How can there be inflation due to the presence of Bitcoin? Bitcoin is not very widely used for retail shopping. It is mostly used for the purchase of altcoins and ICOs. So I don't think that it will be having any impact on the inflation rate.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
I do not think there will be inflation because inflation is not by bitcoin ..
many are causing inflation but I do not think bitcoin will cause inflation but bitcoin helps the economies of developing countries ..
crazyavdik

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

in my country bitcoin not yet developed, maybe because bitcoin not yet in officially in indonesia, hopefully bitcoin in indonesia in remikan, let that work more and more.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

You are right bitcoin in developing countries. I am amazed in the country we have a wallet called coins.ph. Last few days I saw that the client of the coins.ph is reached 5M that is the vast amount users. Coins.ph secured and have low fees. Coins.ph only operate in 2017 with the permission of the Philippines central bank. Bitcoin helps us to change the lives which are significant to us mostly to the unemployed.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

Bitcoin had a huge impact in developing countries in the past few years of its existence. Well we can do also say that this not only develop the countries but the entire world. We should admit that bitcoin is just not a countries hot topic but the whole world. Bitcoin help people of the world to connect to each other in a lot of ways. Now even where you are you can make transactions to each other not having doubts if where he or she is. You can buy stuffs just by the swipe where ever when you want. And that I think is the best ever bitcoin did to connect the world even we are miles away from each other.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

in my country bitcoin not yet developed, maybe because bitcoin not yet in officially in indonesia, hopefully bitcoin in indonesia in remikan, let that work more and more.

the government itself is still doing studies on bitcoin but until now there has been no clarity of news anymore, which will be grateful for now our government is still neutral to bitcoin that does not prohibit it. we as users can only expect the best for now and use the bitcoin and government regulations that have been set so as not to add a bad list of bitcoin impacts in the Indonesian government ledger.
khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

Bitcoin currently a good to earn money quickly source.Bitcoin through thousands of unemployment unemployment away being.Bitcoin the world's often the land of use be.Bitcoin in Russia, Zimbabwe, etc. countries in more than use. Between these countries  in the shop by this bitcoin through.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

In developing countries, the cost of living is very much inexpensive. So income from bounties goes a long way for them in that part of the world. Some even opt to not work at all and just focus on crypto currency. The number ofnthem are growing and I think it is good for the economy because they actually go out and buy stuff now.
Yeah you are right because now the price is above $8000 which is very big amount and I am not able to buy just a single bitcoin. Having five bitcoin in my community means the richest man in the society. But still many people in my community are using bitcoin and trading ig it because of the high margins of profits. My first choice for investment is bitcoin.

There are so many of the investors who have invested their money into different crypto currencies but the sad part is not all of them are able to make some good earning as they don’t know much about the market and that they are unable to deal the things in the right way. Once you are there in this, then you must take every single step very much carefully and that you need to make the maximum profit out of your investment.
btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:07:58 AM

I will say that it takes that solid wisdom and futuristic sight to accept and promote bitcoin in your country if you ask taht.

malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

It appears that bitcoin can for sure disturb the financial circumstance of a nation in the event that it goes in with no guidelines or administrative things. A high however mysterious bitcoin esteem will make a few people confounded and unbelieving, significantly less unknown bitcoins are regularly abused for an illicit demonstration. This will cause financial unrest in a nation. Bitcoin had a tremendous effect in creating nations in the previous couple of long stretches of its reality. Well we can do likewise say this build up the nations as well as the whole world. We ought to concede that bitcoin is simply not a nations hotly debated issue but rather the entire world. Bitcoin help individuals of the world to associate with each other from numerous points of view. Presently even where you will be you can make exchanges to each other not having questions if where he or she is. You can purchase stuffs just by the swipe any place when you need. Furthermore, that I believe is the best ever bitcoin did to interface the world even we are miles from each other.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:08:15 AM

Most developing countries do not yet have a stable economy. So if the government prohibits investing in bitcoin I think it is something normal. Because the government needs funds on real investment to strengthen the economy. If the public funds flow in bitcoin and no real investment it will disrupt the country's economy.
cryptomoon1003

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

government will do something ? Well, they will try to understand it before they regulate it

tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

Indeed, cryptocurrency technology makes it easy for someone to transact real time without the need for third party intermediaries such as banks or credit card providers. people in developing countries now have the opportunity to pass through the existing banking infrastructure, and move toward a decentralized financial system.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

Indeed, cryptocurrency technology makes it easy for someone to transact real time without the need for third party intermediaries such as banks or credit card providers. people in developing countries now have the opportunity to pass through the existing banking infrastructure, and move toward a decentralized financial system.

I think if they are smarter than the government's economic system and keep the full assets in the cryptocurrency, please imagine the inflation rate experienced by the state in this case, there will be much progress from many people but not in line with the economic balance in developing countries will result in wider systemic disarray.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

Most developing countries do not yet have a stable economy. So if the government prohibits investing in bitcoin I think it is something normal. Because the government needs funds on real investment to strengthen the economy. If the public funds flow in bitcoin and no real investment it will disrupt the country's economy.
I do not think the governments of developing countries will think of investing in BTC, I think that individuals can only invest without any legal framework of the government, so at the Developed countries probably will not mention the MOF, there are no legal barriers to this type of business. It also does not develop BTC in particular and electronic money in general.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

Bitcoin must be fully adopted  and used into mainstream before it can affect a country's economy. Most of the developing countries are busy in their economic development and they don't want to disrupt it by another outside currency that they can't be control by their financial or monetary authorities.These are one of the reason why developing countries are reluctant or slow in accepting cryptocurrencies in their economy.  
sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

Bitcoin has received a lot of good response in many countries. Various economic systems for Bitcoin and the right amount is going on. Bitcoin is being developing in variety of countries including poverty, unemployment, financial system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: