Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6927 times)
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

I do believe that even though altcoins operate on their own ways, still we can say that altcoins are still dependent on bitcoin. So still, bitcoin will be the one that will take the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

Both of bitcoin and altcoins are a great coin in the market. Currently the leading one is bitcoin because its market cap and volume.
In my opinion, if many altcoins keep developing a new features, someday altcoins may surpass the bitcoin and take control market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

..in my opinion..bitcoin is still the famous coin that rules in the crypto market..although there are lots of altcoins rises..still those altcoins uses bitcoin as a mode aof transaction..and those altcoins invented are inspired by the bitcoin..so the is no doubt that bitcoin is the king and the mother of all crptocurrencies..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitRentXx

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Bitcoin still leads, many altcoins continue to grow but only for pumping. and after that will die. Provided that in the real world only altcoin is accepted as a means of payment then bitcoin will still dominate the market.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

..in my opinion..bitcoin is still the famous coin that rules in the crypto market..although there are lots of altcoins rises..still those altcoins uses bitcoin as a mode aof transaction..and those altcoins invented are inspired by the bitcoin..so the is no doubt that bitcoin is the king and the mother of all crptocurrencies..
Bitcoin leading crypto in the market and it is like a leader, altcoins follow the footsteps of bitcoin. Comparing the market cap value of bitcoin and altcoins, bitcoin having the maximum share, combining all altcoins cap value equivalent to the bitcoin cap value. Both the coins are important to control the market.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

These days it seems like altcoins are doing better than bitcoin because pretty much all of their prices are green while bitcoin price is red. its because bitcoin act as aa bridge to buy and sell altcoins, that contributes a big factor.

The impact of bitcoin on the market is so high that all other coins are under its influence. Look at the price charts again and you'll see how the altcoins are moving towards the price of bitcoin. The charts are very similar to each other.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

Of course BTC is the BOSS Smiley When bitcoin starts a bull run, many of the altcoins fall, as investors jump on the Bitcoin train and vice versa. It’s also systemic because most exchanges require Bitcoin rather than fiat currency to transact. It is easy to invest fiat currency in the market and then leave there as an investor trades it; moving it from one currency to another and not cashing it back to fiat currency. Furthermore, When the Bitcoin price falls or rises against the fiat currency, all the altcoins will usually follow. This is reason why bitcoin can control the market.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

I don't know where did you get this details but for what i have observed for so many times for this year of 2018 that every time that Bitcoin price will fall then the Altcoins will fall too that if the Bitcoin start to bounce back then same with the Altcoins too so therefore i conclude that most of the crypto investors are relying on Bitcoin performance because it already build a foundation of trust among crypto enthusiasts that because of this it will be impossible for any Altcoins to lead the whole crypto market.
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

Bitcoin as of now is an average coin with a very big user base making it one of the biggest established coins up to date. On the other hand, some altcoins are better than bitcoin. However, not all of them are crowdfunded and some, unfortunately even die because of poor crowdfunding. The altcoin industry is a survival of the fittest environment. If your altcoin is mediocre, don't expect to become big. Maybe in the future there will be an established coin from the altcoin industry, the possibilities are endless
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

Correct me if I am wrong but I think those big time coin investors are the one who can manipulate the market, not totally control but just manipulate its stability and value. Because they can make a certain coin dump and also pump. Those group of people are taking over with the market.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Merlin.Simmons

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:10:24 AM

Until now bitcoin is still in control of the market, but I'm not sure that bitcoin will forever control the market. bitcoin will still remain very relevant.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

Hmm, I think even though it is the case and what is happening on the crypto space or in the market,  I think it will be really hard for altcoin to replace bitcoin in taking over the market.  The process is this - you need to buy bitcoin so that you can buy altcoins and this is a simultaneous process. It is very hard to buy altcoin immediately without buying bitcoin. This makes bitcoin leading in the market. When this process continues, bitcoin will also take over or control the market.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

i think they will just coexist in the future.and other coins will and coexist with one another. not one will have domininance, but all of them in the same level
Best80

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

Bitcoin is the boss because altcoin depend on it for survival. Bitcoin influence in market today is not comparable to others,  therefore b(altcoin). Therefore, bitcoin will take over the market
aziie110

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

When you are active on the market you must have an idea of bitcoin trading and the impact of bitcoin price on other altcoins, the thing I wants to mention that is the improvement of any coin improves the price may be it is bitcoin or other altcoins, that is why some coins are moving up without any impact of the bitcoin or market,
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

there happens to be a symbiotic relationship between altcoin and bitcoin..both coexists really/ they function together..to get altcoins you need bitcoins/eth to buy. In terms of volatility,people however tends to favour bitcoins more but its position in recent times appears to be dwindling as altcoins has recorded a stronger rise recently
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

I think bitcoin take control of market because many cryptocurrency exchange used bitcoin to trade and because of the high potential value of bitcoin when it price drop all altcoin are showing red and when bitcoin raised or show green altcoins do same
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

Bitcoin's dominance in the cryptocurrency world will go on for a very long time. In fact, the dominance may out leave this generation because no altcoin seems to be demonstrating the kind of strength required to topple this bitcoin dominance soon.
sharqawy

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:22:00 PM

Altcoins are becoming more volatile in technology awareness. Most altcoins already know the weakness of bitcoin  which altcoins dev are working to surpass the popularity of bitcoin. Ripple and AI crypto mightly replace bitcoin in the future.

im agree with you
Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

I think BTC will still remain at the top of the market for as long as possible, so long as there is no coin that steps up o mount a reasonable challange on it, it will still dominate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: