Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you hodling for speculation or true believing?  (Read 1491 times)
Lionheart001

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

I am only here for the Benjis. In as much as I believe cryptocurrency is the future of money. But it is not happening anytime soon. For now fiat hold sway. I am a speculator.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:32:47 AM

To survive in crypto currency,  you need to not just believe but also follow speculations as well so as the reduce risk and loss.
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

cryptocurrencies are something that really gives us hope for a bright future and in addition a modern future. so I really believe in them.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:35:55 AM

Blockchain and cryptocurrency market are still the development direction of future technology.
So I think there will be only a few tokens in the future.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:40:41 AM

cryptocurrencies are something that really gives us hope for a bright future and in addition a modern future. so I really believe in them.
Don't hold your coins if you just believe on any hype or speculation from anyone. Believe in yourself, believe on the coin you think can give you a bright future. I'm holding with my coins because I know their technology will succeed more in the future and that gives me the confidence of holding.
ss200

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

I'm trading until it's quite good. But at the same time I have coins, which I keep in my portfolio for a long time

dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:17:15 AM

speculation simply rely on gut feelings and the opinions of a few people, it will not be right especially if you want to invest in the long term. true belief will certainly arise by analyzing the circumstances and what will be invested. look at the chart and the other is a must to be able to cultivate confidence in investment.
aftertumern

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

I am not speculating. I really believe that I have been paying attention to blockchain technology before I really entered the world of cryptocurrency. At present, some countries, institutions and enterprises have begun to apply blockchain technology. This technology will become more and more Based on the life and work of human beings, I believe that the development of the cryptocurrency market will get better and better.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

I am a true believer in Crypto that it will change the financial sector as we have now. Trading with coins on speculative basis to maximize my investment.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

I am a true believer in Crypto that it will change the financial sector as we have now. Trading with coins on speculative basis to maximize my investment.

I am holding because I know that the coins will end up doing very well in the future. It is not for speculation, I believe in the coins and what it is that they stand for. What they were meant to do, I believe in cryptos and know that the are the future which is why I am holding the coins, I want to be amongst the first people who started using the currencies.
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

I feel if regular people dont adopt blockchain for regular use, were simply hodling coins/tokens to be taken for a ride by institutional money like tiny remoras clinging to sharks
The big problem is that of adoption. Many people who are holding coins and tokens are not the daily users but speculators and businessmen who are interested in pure profit. We need to overcome this profit motive.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

I don’t really hodl tokens that much and even when I hold
It is important to hodl logically and wisely with due manners

You should not hodl coins for speculation nor hodl coins cos you believe
All you have to do is focus and do your own research
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

I keep my buying cryptocurrency for both speculation purposes and according to my estimates. It doesn't make sense to believe in projects. Not believing, only detailed searching...
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:16:17 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 02:32:05 PM by kostepanych2

I'm true believing that Cryptocurrency market will rise again, but only in 2019 or 2020 year...
Sad but true... And hope die last...
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

Speculation is not the best way to earn money but it is very profitable doing for everybody. I don't see something so bad in this deal and I do it very often.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

i have been more than a year in crypto but still I do not understand the real flow of the system. So I couldnt really have speculations on the matter, the only thing holding me up is the true belief, that may be the prices will rise again like before or even more.

d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

I have two part of my coins that are good for speculation and for the believeing. I believe in NEO and Waves while BTC, ETH and EOS are for the speculation for me.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

In most cases, people do this only for speculation and many people today still do not have the opportunity for that hold, because many of them have become hostages to panic, it's sad, but new investments are needed.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

Trading is a game of skills and not speculations or believe.  If you have a good skill you make money from the market and if you didn't have  skills you will lose money. I think we should not miss thing up and if you will focus on your skills then you will make money.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

I am true believing that my holdings right now is going to bloom the price soon and i believe cryptocurrency will last long especially ethereum and bitcoin they're last for long years and their price will go up soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: