Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will HODL 10000 BitcoinWhite (BTW) Until December 2018  (Read 738 times)
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

I will post this Thread here and come back after December this year, and let's see what will happen, I am currently holding 10k BTW from Airdrop, bounty and bought some on dip, I will HODL it till December let's see what will happen if this will gain a profit or it will fail Cheesy this will be exciting.
10k BTW  Shocked
i want buy back too soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reserter

Activity: 485
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

I will post this Thread here and come back after December this year, and let's see what will happen, I am currently holding 10k BTW from Airdrop, bounty and bought some on dip, I will HODL it till December let's see what will happen if this will gain a profit or it will fail Cheesy this will be exciting.

What happened there Huh and what is the show in the coming month of December? I think this is a very long term !!!
because until now, I still save 50k BTW coins. I can not wait for the good news going forward.
malu2121

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

And I have such coins in my wallet, I could sell them for 1200 dollars in february, now they cost 60. But as the developers say, we are the army of BTW. So we will win. HODL.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

What happened there Huh and what is the show in the coming month of December? I think this is a very long term !!!
because until now, I still save 50k BTW coins. I can not wait for the good news going forward.
After the year 2017, I'm sure many people will do the same way when it will make a long term investment.

They will buy some altcoin or bitcoin and hold until December, because they can not be denied anymore, this option continues to be strengthened by many experts who predict the price of bitcoin will have a high price, and altcoin will have the same changes.

If this happens then in 2018 the movement of bitcoin and altcoin prices will be easy to guess. Bearish market at the beginning of the year and bull market at the end of the year, I do not think this is good for a market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

if you think that coin has potential to hype you can hold it . but i sold all my coins before its getting dump. i think this coin may be hype in the bull run

One should be believing in oneself which will help you to attain the decision making power and you will never regret whatever the advice you take it or implement it which is by your own thoughts. You should be doing your proper research and if you can think it is worth keep holding till 2018.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

I think that bitcoin is unique and it is one of a kind! If I'm wrong, tell me what is special about Bitcoin White ?)

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

is it list on the coinmarketcap.com or it's currently trading? if there is then you all potential that you will really make profit from it. having such quantities make you gain in years coming or months coming.
vovodich234

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

I would consider buying a few of these
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:45:06 PM

And I have such coins in my wallet, I could sell them for 1200 dollars in february, now they cost 60. But as the developers say, we are the army of BTW. So we will win. HODL.

Army of BTW, I'm with you, when the fall began I thought it would not fall very much and I decided to wait, it seems to wait will have a very long time.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

this is already half way from your destination until the end of the year, it seems that the recent market situation is quite unfortunate but now the bitcoin is beginning to show good growth. hopefully this will continue to survive until the end of this year. good luck with your choice friends.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

It seems to me in vain you did not sell this coin when you had a good chance. Vryatli this point will continue to grow. Rather, it will fall lower and lower until it is zero. project Scam - there's nothing to be done.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: