Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam the scammer experience  (Read 454 times)
Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

Your not serious with your investment, if you know it's scam then the first thing you do is leave and make an accusations on the proper page, don't play on something you can't take on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:59:19 PM

Scammers are always smart and once you know that just avoid them altogether.It happened same with a certain coin,we were told it was a scam but we kept didn't realize it till it was over and now we have a bunch if worthless coins in our wallets.the lesson is avoiding scam projects as much as possible.

TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

My friend suggest me joining a scam ICO project to "scam" founder of this project. He told me that you can buy it at the price didn't pump before and wait for x5 price.
By my experience, I read SANTA COIN whitepaper, guessed 99% it's a scam project.
I check the price in Coinmarketcap  and it didn't pump before.
So I bought 2000USD of Santa Coin and I feel confidence with my strategy. =]]
You know, after 2 months, Santa Coin didn't show on Coinmarketcap anymore. I lost all my invest because it can not sell for anyone else.
That is my experience "Scam the scamer". =]]
Tell me your story if you have one.

Maybe your friend organized this project? Smiley) Why did you invest in it if you saw that this is a scam? If you want to give someone two thousand dollars next time, please contact me. From me you will get at least gratitude.
Mazand

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

That's why scam is still popular. Becouse some people keep paying money even when they understand that project is a scam. Behavior must be different - if you recognized scammers - wright a warning in all popular platforms. And don't give them a penny.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

90% of altcoins are awful. New coins appear up every interval that pledge the aggregate however faculty edge up delivering nothing.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

That's the result of being greedy. We have to be very careful on choosing what ICO's to be invested on. A lot ICO are very promising but once it was listed on an exchange they will all drop and gain at the same time. You have to checked the development team what are their goals and objectives of each project.
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

I think that earning on creating scam projects is the dirtiest money in the crypt, because everyone who does it realistically understands that investors in its project will simply lose their money.

Petrovsky

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

There are many good projects. It is a pity that they did not receive your money.
Sinderela

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

fortunately I have never experienced such an incident, if in a bounty project I never fail to get a token because of a failed ico project or also a scam. from now on we must be very careful in choosing tokens or coins
elithamal

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

According to statistical data made in 2017, 80% of the projects are deceptive. Please make less money when you invest. You do not want to lose your money, do you?

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

I  have joined so many campaigns that have promised me so much but at the end, I got scammed and left with nothing so after several failures
I started taking it much more serious. Now I have gained a lot of experience in the sphere of Token Sales and by now I have had joined some successful campaigns and gained a lot of profit from them
There is a great diversity of projects for Token Sale, you can choose whatever you want, but you have to be attentive and study everything about the project you want to invest in. Recently I was reading about the new project - Socratus. It caught my eye. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. The aim of this project is to create a win-win insurance. With the ecosystem companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products and many more benefits. I suppose it fits the market perfectly.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

I think that you make a big mistake to invest in a scam ICO. To be honest I think this is not an investment this is like a gambling activity. We should always avoid any kind of scam camapigns we need to search more about the project and be careful. Furthermore I don't advise people to invest with a high amount in some unknown projects which have the smell of scam.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

My friend suggest me joining a scam ICO project to "scam" founder of this project. He told me that you can buy it at the price didn't pump before and wait for x5 price.
By my experience, I read SANTA COIN whitepaper, guessed 99% it's a scam project.
You know, after 2 months, Santa Coin didn't show on Coinmarketcap anymore. I lost all my invest because it can not sell for anyone else.

after reading your story "scam the scammer" title is not appropriate . bcoz you tried to take profit from scam ICO , in you language you tried to scam the scammer founder of project . also you thought  as price never pumped so it will surely pump soon . bcoz normally people have a misconception that every coin is pumped once in its history for sure . So you simply put your big investment in a game where highest risk an high return , where chance of return were also less than risk . so you lost the money just bcoz of your wrong speculation .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

For me, the scammers (especially in the field of the ICO) are one of the most bad issues in the whole internet and unfortunately, this often leads to significant financial losses, particularly for the beginners in any field because they start investing in ICO without having an acceptable knowledge of that area and many of them are easily fooled, that's why the number of scam ICO's in evolution over time. So everyone must be careful without choosing the appropriate coin or ICO for investing. And regrettably, you made a big mistake (OP), what you did is a big risk.

On the other hand, I do not have any story to tell, but I think that everyone (especially the beginners) must learn and read the basics of cryptocurrency before entering or starting in this area. And do not rush in order to make some choices, and of course a good strategy can help you to get a shortcut way for an acceptable profit.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

What a terrible idea. LOL. Scam scam founder of an scam ICO project? I don't think you and your friend are smart enough to do that Grin.

If a scammer can create an scam ICO project to scam other people money so I think they're really good at scamming and the best option for you guys are staying away from these projects. But congratulation, you fell into a really good trap of a good scammer Grin

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

To scam the scammer is not a good idea because in the end it seems that you are victimizing yourself. I don't understand your point in doing so. You wasted your money for investing a scam ICO. Stay away from scammers if you are aware of them and keep your assets secured at all times.
Decorsair23

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

Based on your story you already know that its a scam yet you continued on investing? That's a foolish and aggressive move I think, you think its a win-win situation but in the end your screwed. LOL
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

2000 USD , Is this post even real ?
Who invest such a huge value on a coin that is not even registered . This was like the biggest mistake ever . I believe that even though you know that the project is genuine , do not invest on it until it is atleast registered . Just invest maximum $200 on one project . You knew that the project was a scam then why give all the stakes to it ?
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

I checked the site and it is still running, if there was scamming happened it wouldn't be you only I supposed the site would have been down and not operating anymore because team would be hiding from a lots of investors. You should have atleast put your money to the establish coins instead of taking risks to those fake pumps projects. Atleast you now have learned your lesson and do you investing wisely next time.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

A strange story about scammers, how can you be so carried on this?
You need to understand for what you give your money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: