Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto and automobile  (Read 998 times)
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

I think they have to get understand about the customer's new need. Cryptocurrency is growing so rapidly, now everyone has known about this and even people are using it. Now, these big car manufacturing companies have to start accepting cryptocurrency.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Crypto and automobile industry is also a good tandem in the business industry. As automobile companies are already integrating the blockchain into their system, it only improved their core vision and become more globally competitive company as far as blockchain-based business is concerned.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

I think they have to get understand about the customer's new need. Cryptocurrency is growing so rapidly, now everyone has known about this and even people are using it. Now, these big car manufacturing companies have to start accepting cryptocurrency.

From what i am read, there is dealers already accepting cryptocurrency but not altcoin, its bitcoin. I am believe in near future, more merchant will accept cryptocurrency including altcoin for payment because cryptocurrency getting more popular as financial system

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:37:50 AM

If I am not wrong, BMW and Mercedez already accepting bitcoin and some cryptocurrency in their dealers in germany. Its happen because Germany is progresive country and they regulate bitcoin for payment
Nelsonmedias11

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

For big industries like automobiles accepting Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is just a matter of time. The exchange will take place easily and quickly.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

I think you can only do that in some places that accept crypto like the US and some European countries. It is not around the world and it seems that you will have to spend a lot of time to complete the sale. In addition, car manufacturers are paying close attention and careful attention to crypto, so they do not really trust them, so sales seem to be limited to agents or trustees, where they are. can accept everything
Dawns_Xu

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

lots of altcoin  is shit

even eth his price is going down now!

Telegram:@ DawnsXu
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

I'm just curious when can I start buying my dream cars with altcoins, I mean can huge automobile companies like Toyota, Ford and Nissan start accepting cryptocurrency as means of exchange
Yes, it will be possible when they will decide to create their own crypto and list it in the crypto market. However, cryptocurrency for business or established company may not work for the value of the coin may change from time to time so probably they will be having some problems with the amount needed to pay for a certain car you will going to purchase.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:41:08 AM

One of the best innovation for the car sellers. Accepting bitcoins as payment would be the best technology so far. Having a virtual money is like you are going to be on future ready, innovations and development of cryptocurrency can be one of the best inventions
I heard somewhere a month ago that Tesla had been thinking about accepting Bitcoin as payments for selling cars. This had sent out a great message and I believe if this comes true, those who have invested in Bitcoin would be able to make the easy transaction in the blink of the eye and would own a car.

Besides, it shows how convenient things could turn out if technology is introduced in the major economic system to improve the system and bring efficiency.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

if you have enough coins, maybe you can buy it, even though only a few accept payment but in your country have you received a payment with crypto?
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:05:05 AM

I'm just curious when can I start buying my dream cars with altcoins, I mean can huge automobile companies like Toyota, Ford and Nissan start accepting cryptocurrency as means of exchange

I think your dream will come true cause i heared some automobile companies that accepting bitcoin as a payment . Try to research and find in online .

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
Merited by Monnt (5)

This is a sign that they want to hold more Bitcoin. Just like us, when bubbles explode, businesses will make good use of cheap to buy more bitcoins by selling cars with Bitcoin. That is great for us. We have the same idea and are going along with that big business.
Of course, and they will always be ready to go into an investment in bitcoin judging from what they have seen with the market generally so far. It is a great start seeing some automobile company already doing this and for what it is worth, at least in the long run when we start seeing real life usage in a big way, we of course will see most sectors around the world being affected hugely and positively with automobile being one of them.

We may not be where we want to be, but at least, we are not where we used to be and I believe there is a lot that will happen in the long run, but for big businesses, it is a very good start.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

If I am not wrong, BMW and Mercedez already accepting bitcoin and some cryptocurrency in their dealers in germany. Its happen because Germany is progresive country and they regulate bitcoin for payment

Porche as well. The leaders of these companies do understand that they can make good money if they get more Bitcoins. Thus, they sell the cars for the cryptocurrency.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

That’s a good question, but you are asking it from the wrong angle. First banks and governmental structures have to accept it. Paying for your new car is not that important in terms of cryptocurrency adoption. I think way more important is when you can use your cryptos for daily groceries, that is much more critical for adoption. Buying cars with cryptos then will go without saying.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Automobile business is a lucrative one and for those who see potential in the crypto space, they will always want to take advantage of the use of it in their business as well, most especially when it comes to a very high end automobile that costs a fortune most of the time and the chances of money being carried around or making use of the banks get discarded.

We have seen some lately and possibly we will see more.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:48:46 AM

I think that given time, we will see these automotive giants getting on crypto currency. We just need stores to start accepting crypto currency so that other companies will see the ease and the amount of businesses us crypto currency holders can bring into their stores. Of course crypto currency should be stable first.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:46:25 AM

they can start and they will start to do it. but you dont have to wait them. there are already many ways to exchange your altcoins to fiat. you can cash out and buy a car anytime. moreover i remember some icos that have an infrastructure to buy luxury cars and flats with altcoin.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

I am not entirely sure if the crypto can be compatable with automobiles somehow but I am pretty sure blockchain can have a say in the indurtry. Nothing huge that would change the world but if you could just put blockchain into the tesla car making systems you can make sure each and single part of the car and if that way you can monitor the way car is working and if any parts of it replies 100% or if there is any problems, if you do that any part of the car that seems like it is not going well you can just go to shop to get it fixed even before anything happens that you would normally never even think of. That way you can stop any car troubles before it happens.
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:39:20 AM

The car industry is one of the largest industries in the world. For the future, he must anticipate changes in human behavior towards the payment system, one of which is using cryptocureency. Because digital currency will be an alternative payment besides using fiat money.
aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:55:59 AM

buy a car at any time, we don't need to wait for the company or car shop to accept altcoins, if they don't accept altcoins then we can easily exchange our coins for fiat money, so there's nothing difficult for us to buy a car, which might be a problem whether money we are enough or not, because bitcoin and altcoin won't be a problem for all of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: