Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you guys think we will hit the next Accumulation stage?  (Read 202 times)
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

The recent move from $5800 to $6100+ might have been an accumulation stage where a significant buy in occurred. The question now may be whether momentum can be sustained to greater than $6100 levels or whether the price will be pushed back down to $5800 for yet another accumulation cycle--if investors have confidence the $6500 or so ceiling will be surpassed. I feel like a broken record but it bears repeating that bitcoin has a tendency to peak at the end of the year on increased demand and transactional volume from black friday / christmas shopping / holidays. With the price fall in january of the new year being due to decreased volume post holidays.

To be honest, I haven't been watching transaction volumes, etc. It is possible the price is being artificially pushed down to fuel a significant buy in phase. I definitely would have bought in @ $5800 if I had liquidity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gab23
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

It ts true than many people know about bitcoin but this is not the exact time . Many people know about bitcoin but the exchange volue of bitcoin is less than nasdax. when considering this , there is many possible that this is accumualtion stage!
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

Money loves peace and quiet. In the pre-period of great volan- tility in the financial market - the capital seeks asylum. And crypto-currencies in this situation can become this refuge. And consequently, with a sharp outflow of capitals into the crypt (or vice versa, the withdrawal of capital) - prices will change very quickly.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

Hmmm... That depends, i mean there will be a recession soon. An accumulation period may happen again since people have known Bitcoin and other crypto currencies now more than ever. Once this recession hits, i know people will go to crypto currency to save them. I just hope this will help crypto currencies to be more stable.

JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

The process of accumulation is happening now. After all, the increase in capital is not instantaneous. It takes some time. And this time is already coming. I think that after some correction in the price of bitcoin will undoubtedly rise in price. In my opinion, this should happen by the end of 2018.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

I think we are now on that stage or passed it.
yearly we are having this one and i know we are almost done on this.
Btw, Bitcoin will surely do the best in the market soon once done.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

The recent move from $5800 to $6100+ might have been an accumulation stage where a significant buy in occurred. The question now may be whether momentum can be sustained to greater than $6100 levels or whether the price will be pushed back down to $5800 for yet another accumulation cycle--if investors have confidence the $6500 or so ceiling will be surpassed. I feel like a broken record but it bears repeating that bitcoin has a tendency to peak at the end of the year on increased demand and transactional volume from black friday / christmas shopping / holidays. With the price fall in january of the new year being due to decreased volume post holidays.

To be honest, I haven't been watching transaction volumes, etc. It is possible the price is being artificially pushed down to fuel a significant buy in phase. I definitely would have bought in @ $5800 if I had liquidity.
It is possible but one thing to be kept in considerable notice that the institutions involved in Bitcoin business are expecting a lot from it, where they have come with a long term plan. I think we are in the accumulation stage at the moment, I have a guess about the price of bitcoin that it may go lower $5.8K. The current price rise is due to $26 B injected to the market and still the prices going red after turning green for a day only. However, it looks like there are some forces involved pushing the prices downwards. According to the experts bitcoin hodlers may see a tough time ahead till the end of this year.
We will be experiencing another accumulation stage soon. So, get your bags ready to fill.  Wink
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

i do believe that as the market grows there will be a lot more investors in it than before which means everything will be harder and shorter than before. for instance when the drops come there are more buyers so there is more "friction" to go lower so the depth won't be as much. and the recoveries will occur faster too since there are more buyers and they will push the price higher faster so the accumulation phase will begin faster and ends faster too.

with that said i think we are either in an accumulation phase or very close to it. although price seems to be rising at the moment. and if we pass $7k we will see a rally even if a small one.

There is a FOMO brewing...
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

If to say about my particular country we have so many people interesting in Bitcoin last days that we never had before. All the government's and advertisement channels are just filled with cryptocurrencies related content.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

At this stage, it is not even about the $6500 being surpassed, it is about not having some fake breakout just to deceive a lot of traders in which we know at this stage, the market is not actually very pleasing to get into based on how things have been for a while now with manipulations.

The market will obviously tend towards moving down pretty fast than going up fast anyway, and would rather just chill to see how things build up than hopping into it. Accumulation will be easy to detect anyway and most times, it happens when there is a long time of consolidation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: