Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 08:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to buy Credits?  (Read 160 times)
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

Focus on developing your own skills and experience. At any time, you can buy and sell Crypto. It is important that you have enough experience to grasp the market trend. Then there are better decisions.

parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

In some days time we should start to hear the first reports on the private beta from the more tech savvy individuals who are fortunate enough to participate. If these are positive it will be a big signal and could lead to some FOMO, alternatively if they're negative we could see the opposite occur. The price now does seem to be low and a little oversold. 50c has been a strong base and it's unlikely we won't see a price of over $1 again at some point in the nearer future.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

Yes, i'm pretty excited about testers reports too. The team announced active sharing of feedback, so some price movements, depending on the news, are expected.
Final platform pre-release will happen at the end of May and will be one more important milestone for CS price as well. Anyway i see current price as a good point to buy. Last updates on development: https://medium.com/@credits/developers-journal-9-739a5ee81427.

Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

In some days time we should start to hear the first reports on the private beta from the more tech savvy individuals who are fortunate enough to participate. If these are positive it will be a big signal and could lead to some FOMO, alternatively if they're negative we could see the opposite occur. The price now does seem to be low and a little oversold. 50c has been a strong base and it's unlikely we won't see a price of over $1 again at some point in the nearer future.
I think that removing the price is only a small percentage of what the coin holder can hope for. Apparently the project's prospects are good enough, but if the market stabilizes, then we can see more than what is predicted.

HELLO EVERYONE.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

Definitely! This is the right time to buy this coin as you may see it is still on the recovery stage and for sure once btc goes up all altcoins including credits will pump as well. Adding the incoming launch of their platform I can say that it will have huge effect of its value.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

I suggest for the potential investors to wait on the result of the test before buying.
You should check on the first wave of reviews (if it will be available or leaked), and analyze properly the given points. I'd think that's the best time to decide whether you'll ride on the credits wave or not.

Fact for now: Credits team is working. It's great to see that they put are into updates.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: