Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stand behind Matthew.  (Read 7498 times)
Taxlow

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 06:24:01 AM

Good to know a fucked up 17 year old that considered suicide over these forums is standing behind you matthew, this changes everything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 06:56:25 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2011, 07:25:51 AM by Jack of Diamonds

Of course, on a gut feeling basis only. (Which I would, though, bet my *life* on in this case)

You'd bet your life that I'm lying about something? What is it exactly so I can prove it and you can go ahead and relieve yourself of your mortal responsibilities.  Wink

I can always try. I'm as paranoid as anyone.
What happened to your aspirations in the field of professional acting, turning into bitcoin business instead?

Also, don't you think it's a bit of a stretch to compare tutoring to actually running a school?

You moved into SK in 2005. Relevant business experience besides the brief teaching?
 Is it not a bit of a falsification that you have 30 employees already?

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
BillX

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 07:24:15 AM

Of course, on a gut feeling basis only. (Which I would, though, bet my *life* on in this case)

You'd bet your life that I'm lying about something? What is it exactly so I can prove it and you can go ahead and relieve yourself of your mortal responsibilities.  Wink

I can always try. I'm as paranoid as anyone.
What happened to your aspirations in the field of professional acting, turning into bitcoin business instead?

Also, don't you think it's a bit of a stretch to compare tutoring to actually running a school?

You moved into SK in 2005. Is it not a bit of a falsification that you have 30 employees?
His UABB claims to have 30 members not employees. He does claim he has 4 executive and 6 management employees. Who knows who they are..
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 07:39:55 AM

His UABB claims to have 30 members not employees. He does claim he has 4 executive and 6 management employees. Who knows who they are..

He named some of them in another thread, not that the names are going to have any meaning to us.  While I think that referring to the people working on his projects as "executive" or "management" is pure wankery, I think he means that there are a total of 10 people working on the 13 projects he has on the boil.  This would certainly make more sense than trying to oversee 13 projects himself or having 10 people working on what is currently a minor project.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Jack of Diamonds

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 07:52:30 AM

You hit the nail on the head. For instance, I do not manage the Bitcoin Association of Italy alone. I work together with a local affiliate.

It's not mentioned anywhere on the internet except a single forum post made by you. Nor is any affiliate mentioned by name.
There is a high likelihood you are undergoing a psychological phenomena called narcissistic mania or megalomania but you are not realizing it.

I hope you eventually get help.

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 07:52:52 AM

Quote from: Atlas
I've personally shared life stories with the gentleman
Tell me your life story

Well it starts in those halcyon days remembered now only by retirees of extremely advanced age. When I was born, the Simpsons had only been on the air for a scant four years, and a now long-forgotten band by the name of Pearl Jam topped the charts...

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Jack of Diamonds

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 08:05:11 AM

You mean what businesses did I manage before the school?

You were 21 when you arrived in South Korea. What possible business did you run before that & graduating?

digigalt

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 08:47:54 AM

I'm teaching in South Korea right now. What's the name of the school you manage?
bitbot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 02:38:47 PM

matthew n right can you answer the question, what university have you attended and did you even graduate?

Anonymous BITCOIN Exchange: https://www.TRADEHILL.COM
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2011, 05:18:21 PM

I've personally shared life stories with the gentleman...

Must've been a short story on your part! Sorry! I kid! Couldn't resist (the whole 17yo thing)  Grin

Seriously, though, why are you people asking so much from Matthew? Are you planning on doing business with him? If not, why do you care? Do you think business owners will be gullible enough to trust him without doing their own research? Are you asking for his background to do the research yourself so you can "warn everyone" yourselves? Who has the bigger ego here?
Anonymous

August 04, 2011, 05:26:41 PM

matthew n right can you answer the question, what university have you attended and did you even graduate?

And was it accredited?
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 11:11:28 PM

Did you correct the whole artwork for 1 BTC issue? Or are you going to sweep that under the rug too?
...I stood my ground as was proven innocent. Granted, an initial lack of contract caused the real problem, but I was new to the forums then and didn't know everyone was so uptight about life until now really.

Let's not whitewash anything. In the end we resolved our difference by your borrowing 1BTC to pay me. While the payment resolved one glaring aspect in our disagreement, there were other aspects that I simply "agreed to disagree" with you on. The facts are still there for anyone to see, except that at your urging and in the spirit of our resolution I did delete a few posts so some things may seem odd at this point.

Maybe its best if you just leave it at "I stood my ground and paid for the artwork."

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
KeyserSoze

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 11:23:11 PM

In fact, the only information about your school (which you claim ran for three years even though your webpage shows that opened in 2009 and wasn't updated after August of that year) comes from your own links.  You have to admit that seems a little suspicious.

Matt,
These seem too young to be college age so they must be some other school you visited or were/are a part of? I guess it could also be you just reading for the kids at a local library? Or maybe these are the children's books you wrote - is there an ISBN for those because we might be able to support you by purchasing the books through Amazon? Though maybe they're only available in Korea? This one sounds like the kids enjoyed it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnwK5s7EHkI

I'd like to know the rules of this game. Is it really just whoever laughs loses? Looks like fun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoCMtlTGoQw

KeyserSoze

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 11:39:01 PM

Good to know a fucked up 17 year old that considered suicide over these forums is standing behind you matthew, this changes everything

Just conjecture but it may be that Bitmole also considered suicide and so they had something in common:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQvGUfflnBE
... either way, if they were able to trade stories and console each other then good for them.

KeyserSoze

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 11:42:55 PM

You were 21 when you arrived in South Korea. What possible business did you run before that & graduating?

It's possible he was a translator because speaking 2 languages is very easy for him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JQPJFGr2h4

Seraphim401

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Live Long and Prosper

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 11:44:41 PM

No one gives a shit what you think Atlas. This guy is a sleazy con artist and should be rejected by this community immediately.
Aren't you that "nigger" guy?You're definitively the scum that posted this:  
I wanna see bruce kill himself live on air. THAT would be interesting! Cool

Taxlow

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 11:52:12 PM

While running your own korean harvard how did you find time to become a navy seal and single handedly solve south korea's drug problem?
Taxlow

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 11:53:19 PM

No one gives a shit what you think Atlas. This guy is a sleazy con artist and should be rejected by this community immediately.

Quoting lines from southpark is the Shakespeare of our generation
KeyserSoze

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 11:54:45 PM

I don't know if the site posted is legitimate or what the deal is but user Taxlow posted a link to an apparent Wikipedia deletion that may shed light on Matt's university degree situation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34016.msg429272#msg429272
...not that it matters to me if he graduated from a university or not. Sure as heck-fire I ain't got no uppity college degree none neither. Maybe it's just grist for speculation on why Korea was so tough on his school. It'd be a shame if they put pressure on him just because his degree was from a mill. But if the article was written by Matt then at least he's taking steps to correct it, so he says.

Seraphim401

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Live Long and Prosper

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 12:03:02 AM

Quoting lines from southpark is the Shakespeare of our generation
Damn straight,but the guy's an asshole who posted a thread with nothing but the word "nigger" in it.
The mods removed,so I can't post a link,but this guy remembers:

You know, you keep posting this in every thread about Matthew.  And you may be right.  But I'll be dammed if I'm going to take advice from the guy who made a thread that was nothing but the word "nigger" over and over again.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: