Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to fix 0/unconfirmed transaction?  (Read 722 times)
esuncloud (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:06:41 AM

I sent some primecoins to one of my another address, and it got stuck with 0/unconfirmed issue. It has been almost three months and it is still there. I have tried to start the wallet with rescan but it does not work. How could I fix this and get my coins back? Thanks a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:32:51 AM

I sent some primecoins to one of my another address, and it got stuck with 0/unconfirmed issue. It has been almost three months and it is still there. I have tried to start the wallet with rescan but it does not work. How could I fix this and get my coins back? Thanks a lot.

search pywallet, has resolved this type of thing for me in the past

esuncloud (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:48:16 PM

search pywallet, has resolved this type of thing for me in the past
Thanks for your reply, and I have downloaded pywallet, but it said wallet data not recognized. I guess this is because primecoin is different from bitcoin, and it does not recognize it.
Could you tell me what you do with pywallet? dump the private key of sending address and import in to another new wallet? Do I need to dump the transactions?
Thanks a lot for your help.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 05:33:08 PM

You can do that manually

Open client console and do dumpprivkey addresshere
Copy key
Rename wallet
Delete everything else except wallet.DAT
Open client
Go to console and type setprivkey copiedkeyhere addanynamehere

That essentially makes the fresh wallet the one you had before and will hopefully get rid of any issues

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 06:19:18 PM

I'm typing on my phone now though so I might have those misspelled can't look it up right now

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: