Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashfast Wholesale?  (Read 1238 times)
minternj (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:41:47 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 04:00:27 AM by minternj

Does anyone know when they started this?
https://hashfast.com/shop/wholesale/

Product Description

Wholesale Mining Motherboards w/ASIC Chips

Mining motherboards w/ASIC chips are available in bulk quantities. To place an order, contact us at sales@hashfast.com or (877) 274-9552.

Each mining motherboard can communicate via USB to a controller (available separately  running CGMiner.   Support for HashFast motherboards is now native within cgminer, and full details our software protocol found here.

See Product Description section, below, for more details.

Specifications:

Motherboard with HashFast Golden Nonce (GN) ASIC chip that includes:

Micro-controller
    Voltage Regulator Module (VRM)
    Power and communication connectors
    USB port to connect to controller running CGMiner.*
    Several motherboards can be daisy-chained together to connect via one USB connection.

First time seeing the PCB which is still a render. Progress( I hope), or money grab? Discuss.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:09:33 AM

Interesting that there is no estimated shipping date.

Like you said, it looks like a render, but I still believe this is progress.  If nothing else it is nice to see what they think the PCB layout will be.
perezoso

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:44:31 AM

Hard to take seriously without additional data.  Who want to pose as Boss Hogg and give them a call, demanding terms on 500 boards yesterday?
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:51:22 AM

Hard to take seriously without additional data.  Who want to pose as Boss Hogg and give them a call, demanding terms on 500 boards yesterday?

Lol.. reminds me of when I contacted Cointerra. That didn't go over so well though, they wouldn't sell anything to me at a price that would ROI even in bulk, so I walked away. I have a feeling HashFast would have a similar outcome.

Maybe it didn't help that I played hard ball... "my way or the highway" type of thing. They chose the highway. Cheesy
aneutronic

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 09:38:45 AM

What really bothers me is that they are still showing renders instead of real products.
At this point in time they should have had some real circuit boards to show as proof.

Too many sales, too many lies, and still no real product to display, I'm going to go with money grab.

If this is legit then they should be giving enough of these modules to their batch 1 customers so they can at least break even.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: