Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain scammer be alert !  (Read 17788 times)
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

First, user must beware of programs promising easy ways to earn btc, especially those that say it is free. There are numerous ways for scamming people these days, one has to be very careful and alert to this ever changing methods of scammers.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

This idea is really helpful. Thank you for informing us. Yes you are right, be cautious. Scammers are everywhere that we are not aware so the best thing to do is be careful, do not immediately give any personal details. Think first. Do not be decieve by instant money. Thank you again for this.
hoaphong5474156@gmail.com

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

They always use malicious links to attack the computer and steal our data. I always use software that blocks that to keep my computer safe. So I was never hacked
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

First of all theres no easy way to earn money.There should be hardwork before earning.Do not trust easily thats the only solution to stay away to those scammers.Nowadays scammers keep on rising.So all of us must be careful in every actions taken.Never give your email to someone you dont know.Do some background check before putting up your money or esle all your hardworks will vanish in just a snap.
samtasse1488

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Well this is the simplest scam, only losers are conducted on such actions of malefactors. Such schemes of earning on the Internet are many and many people believe in them and because of this their personal data is affected by electronic wallets, personal information, photos and so on. It is necessary to store all your data in your head best of all, or in a pad with a cipher.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

This is where Blockchain records should be helpful, with the use of blockchain records you can track the transaction, you can report it if that happens, be sure to be cautious, especially in social networking sites, specifically Facebook wherein there are lots of BITCOIN groups that offers great deals, there are lots of scammers out there, saying that they can double your earnings if you do this, earn 0.1 BTC in 7 days, It's just really people who are trying to steal money from you, and it is on Facebook which means scammers can create dummy accounts, beware, because they are everywhere, just go for the simplest way in earning BTC, the most trusted way you know, there is  no need to double this and double that, it's just scammers trying to steal from you.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

Today me gonna share real truth of how blockchain scammers do there work and want all my bitcointalk users to be alert and stay away from it ...

Here is the way they scam and hack blockchain accounts.

Some groups on facebook has this scammers and they post on groups like make money double or make bitcoin without investment instantly just by giving blockchain email id so when any fb innocent user reply to them and send them his blockchain email id scammer do create dummy or duplicate account from same email id dont know how they do it and they says deposit some btc to that dummy or dulicate account which password we can change but here is the twist when ever any user deposit any btc in there blockchain new account which was created by this scammer they got there blockchain account hacked and all btc will be stolen. scammer do hack there blockchain account via secret codes provided by blockchain service which me guess how they stole btc ...

Giving this info to alert every person around here and stay way from this kind of scams !

cheers !

in fact this kind of fraud is common, but many people are less careful in securing their accounts so it can be easily hacked by irresponsible criminals. I strongly recommend that immediately make a digital security service especially bitcoin to ensure it will be all right. I'm not sure with security that now bitcoin will remain easily stolen by others. There must be a third party that guarantees that all crypto activities work properly and safely
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

There are many scammers always get opportunity to steal your wallet, you have to be careful. I also hope that countries will legitimize Bitcoins to avoid bad guys taking advantage.

MVT_Freedom

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

Thank you for notifying us!
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

There are plenty of scammers out there this is not really new to the public there are scammers that not only in the online space that hacks your blockchain account or accessing your wallet account there are scammers that will talk to you verbally and on person like some sort of investment scheme that would promise you big amount when you have reach a certain point of months when you get your money it would be double and there are certain loaning scheme that would make a loan of money then utterly would not show one self when the transaction was made, And a Networking Scheme, I really think this is the most popular one because of the fact that people gets interest in a fast pace recruiting system that allows them to make money when they recruit someone from their relatives and friends, And I think all of this right now are mostly using Cryptocurrency as a transaction.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

this kind of method can be called phishing, those who are exposed to phishing traps are the new people in the internet. this does not just happen on blockchain only, but paypal, amazon, apple too.
so you are not cheated like that, try enabling two-step verification, it will be very helpful
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

in fact this kind of fraud is common,
Every kind of fraud is common in Bitcoin.  Every where you go - more fraud.  Fucking rip-offs everywhere.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

That was actually the real problem or a threat we always deal with, the matter of securing our virtual currencies. We are all aware that its their another way to steal someone's hard earnings. In some instance, as what my group of friends has experienced, it just happened all of the sudden wherein they just woke up, and everything was lost.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

In this kind of Industry like internet is the only way to access.
Scammers are everywhere.
Because these technology is their specialties.
They study hard to become expert . that's why we need to be more careful especially to those malicious website.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

Today me gonna share real truth of how blockchain scammers do there work and want all my bitcointalk users to be alert and stay away from it ...

Here is the way they scam and hack blockchain accounts.

Some groups on facebook has this scammers and they post on groups like make money double or make bitcoin without investment instantly just by giving blockchain email id so when any fb innocent user reply to them and send them his blockchain email id scammer do create dummy or duplicate account from same email id dont know how they do it and they says deposit some btc to that dummy or dulicate account which password we can change but here is the twist when ever any user deposit any btc in there blockchain new account which was created by this scammer they got there blockchain account hacked and all btc will be stolen. scammer do hack there blockchain account via secret codes provided by blockchain service which me guess how they stole btc ...

Giving this info to alert every person around here and stay way from this kind of scams !

cheers !

Thanks for the information, henceforth I will be vigilant and careful.
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

Yes now a lot of scammers who deliberately want to steal money in various ways. Regardless of whoever the scammers will surely be looking for a better way to take what we have saved. Therefore, be careful in storing a valuable thing...
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Almost fall this kind of scheme until a friend told me about not clicking any of this email telling us that we should enter our blockchain password, from now on I check the url of the link and install meta cert to verify if the site I'm visiting is trusted or not.
cryptoscion

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

Scammer via blockchain yes this is possible because one of my friend already scammed by scammers because they send him some fake videos and he trust on scammers than they say deposit bitcoins we give u double in 24 hours, he deposit 0.03 btc and they hack and stole their bitcoin. so we need to stay away this kind of scam programmes no one will give us guaranteed income only we can find where we can earn.
Quinaquen

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

Can't believe people still think that making money so easy that just one click and write an email can make them account double money. Lips sealed.
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

There is so many scams schemes this recent days, and every day's some of those guys would invent something new, we are about to be very careful those days when it is not regulated anyhow.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: