Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO vs EOS, Which is better For the Future?  (Read 550 times)
kickdapa (OP)

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

Howday,
Hope everyone doing well. We know that NEO and EOS both are a very good coin to hold or trade. NEO is the second ethereum in china! And EOS has a big potential to be top 5 Coin.

But which coin will you prefer first? NEO or EOS! Write down your opinion. Have a good conversation.

Thanks Everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

Howday,
Hope everyone doing well. We know that NEO and EOS both are a very good coin to hold or trade. NEO is the second ethereum in china! And EOS has a big potential to be top 5 Coin.

But which coin will you prefer first? NEO or EOS! Write down your opinion. Have a good conversation.

Thanks Everyone.

I would prefer NEO because it is working towards developing a product for the future. It not only rebranded from Antshares to NEO in June of 2017, but they refocused their marketing as well  with enormous success. Neo’s objective, while ultimately utilizing many of the same technologies as Ethereum, is to be the platform for a new smart economy. I don’t understand why NEO doesn’t advertise their collaboration with OnChain more. NEO in itself is solid, offering several potential benefits over EOS. But combined with OnChain, NEO truly has the potential to implement itself as the smart economy platform of the East.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

Both are good and if you are a smart investor you will diversify and invest in both of them, just stay away from low quality coins and pick the good ones from the dip and you will be fine.

loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

I am addicted to NEO (view my signature) and in loved with EOS. I bought NEO at $18.35 and EOS at $0.6x. I don't wanna mention about technical points or market price or even future prediction because they have been analyzed daily on newspapers. Mr Da Hong Fei has not only built Neo blockchain but good relationship with China Government also. This point is the best one which I was passionated and persuaded to buy and hold it. I mean here the sustainable development of its blockchain. And I do believe that, whenever China Gov accept blockchain as a new technology of China and worldwide, Neo shall be accepted as national blockchain of Chinese.
As for EOS is quite different from NEO in means of roadmap or orientation. It's supported by some groups of whales and financial market makers or even called god fathers from EU and Latin countries.
I shall not be thrilled or surprised if NEO surpasses $200 and EOS reaches $100 in Christmas 2018.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

NEO is the new blockchain! EOS based on Etherium available! Both things have many features to be expected! Therefore, you should invest both.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

I think neo will be more valuable in the future compared to eos, because neo have high elektabilitas, I think neo will be able to compete with ETH.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

I love this topic raised as a matter of fact, but the only thing I think would work in this kinda situation is everyone will only talk base on their opinion. Base on my personal opinion, neo seems to have a greater future for I have tasted Neo blockchain and scored it 95%. Neo is cool and I love their feature. #justmyopionion
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
EOS could be the new ADA (hyped to 20B marketcap), but it will unlikely to be a successful project, IMO. NEO's ecosystem is becoming more and more mature. So I prefer NEO over EOS, in terms of future potential.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

NEO is the so called Ethereum of China or we may called it Ethereum of the East. NEO is a platform and has a lot of investment potential like ICO partnership for token creation. NEO has a lot of supporters in Asian region particular in China. EOS on the other hand is a token derive from ERC-20 of Ethereum. Speaking of lots of development, NEO is the future.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

EOS = the international network of the future, the next-generation blockchain (if success), which must compete with the ETH. NEO = China's national currency of the future

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
NEO and EOS both are doing well in future. But currently EOS is huge pump in the market so if you looking to trade EOS is the best option and if you looking to hold you should split to invest in both the coins because these two Coins are runs successfully in future. So I prefer EOS is the right investment in current situation.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

Howday,

Thanks Everyone.

EOS is already top 5 coin
very likely to be in top 3 Imho
micdep78

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

gordon gekko would buy EOS  Grin Grin Grin

By
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

My answer is NEO better. Why? Because it has working platform already. Neo has excellent and big community that interested not pump/dump only. I see several ICOs on this platform. That's why today Neo is better. What will at the EoY we will watch

marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

Both are two very good cryptocurrencies but I personally prefer NEO at this time. The chinese Ethereum has a very high-level team that is developing the project very well, it will be difficult for it to reach ETH levels but I think it will improve a lot in the future. EOS is an excellent project but I would like to see how it develops in the coming months
magaramged3f2

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

If I choose between NEO and EOS, I would choose NEO.  As for me, this coin is more promising for long-term investments.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

As people above me already stated, both coins are great investments, but I think that EOS will dominate ROI wise and outperform NEO by a mile.
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

The EOS crypto currency is a new "operating system" for application blockers, which currently operates from the Ethereum crypto currency network and tests its mechanism. On the prospects of the EOS crypto currency is its mechanism, which is capable of processing hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, and given the current problems in the sphere of crypto currency in this aspect, this advantage is even more visible.
thongs

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

The EOS crypto currency is a new "operating system" for application blockers, which currently operates from the Ethereum crypto currency network and tests its mechanism. On the prospects of the EOS crypto currency is its mechanism, which is capable of processing hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, and given the current problems in the sphere of crypto currency in this aspect, this advantage is even more visible.
I think that EOS have the potential to grow more just like NEO or can overtake what NEO has brought into our life,  since the objective of EOS is really great and they have a good team.

Considered

Activity: 504