Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: freebitco.in - is it even worth it?  (Read 112070 times)
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

freeBITCO.IN awards 200$ worth of bitcoin with probability 1 in 10,000. One in ten thousands! And 'the odds of getting struck ( by a lightning ) in a lifetime are one in 10,000.' https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/men-more-likely-to-get-struck/25717095

Isn't there humour in it!

Hey buddy no-one's forcing you to visit the site! And it's better odds than finding ten grand in the street.

Free is free and freebitco.in does a great job for its members.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freetodecide

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:26:01 AM

It is possible to set the payout, the win % and even the rate in the multiplier screen, which done with a bit of sound logic will virtually remove any house 'edge'  that exists.  And the more the multiplier is used, the higher the beginning roll payout becomes.  This is a good site, with a lot of opportunity and free from pop-ups, redirects, ads, and other interference.  Thumbs up!
angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

What's up with freebitco.in? i cant seem to claim..{Captcha is incorrect or has expired. Please try again.}
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

Ok, time for an exciting announcement!

Over the next few months we'll be rebranding our site to the new name Crypteer.com and expanding our platform to include additional cryptocurrencies! We expect to add new cryptos in the following sequence: Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Monero, and Doge!

At some point we’ll be retiring the name FreeBitco.in and there may be a few other surprises in the mix as we grow the business to mature alongside the cryptocurrency market.

What you need to know:
  • There's nothing you need to do today, and when we do start the transition we'll make it as seamless as possible!
  • Existing referral links and signatures will remain the same
  • The FreeBitco.in and Crypteer.com domains will direct you to the same site

We’re excited to make this big move with you all - thanks for making it possible!

If you have questions, hit up me or wetsuit up. And trust us when we say that it’s you that’s made us one of the most successful and trusted cryptocurrency business in the market. From a small faucet to an interest-paying wallet, our future is bright with you!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter to see every bonus promotion and announcement >>> https://twitter.com/freebitco

flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Over the next few months we'll be rebranding our site to the new name Crypteer.com and expanding our platform to include additional cryptocurrencies! We expect to add new cryptos in the following sequence: Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Monero, and Doge!

Does it mean we will be able to roll all those crypto currencies separately  Cheesy Would be very nice to claim them all for free.. Cheesy

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

Does it mean we will be able to roll all those crypto currencies separately  Cheesy Would be very nice to claim them all for free.. Cheesy
    You will be able to claim only 1 coin each hour:
    • Users will be able to claim only 1 coin every hour to begin with but hopefully I can increase the limits eventually.
    [/list]

Damyanu

Activity: 6

View Profile
    February 14, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

Hi there!
    So basically what is the ratio time spend/earning?
    How many of you got paid, in what time?
    Thanks!
    Adam556

Activity: 953
    Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
    February 14, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

At some point we’ll be retiring the name FreeBitco.in and there may be a few other surprises in the mix as we grow the business to mature alongside the cryptocurrency market.

What you need to know:
    • There's nothing you need to do today, and when we do start the transition we'll make it as seamless as possible!
    • Existing referral links and signatures will remain the same
    • The FreeBitco.in and Crypteer.com domains will direct you to the same site

We’re excited to make this big move with you all - thanks for making it possible!

If you have questions, hit up me or wetsuit up. And trust us when we say that it’s you that’s made us one of the most successful and trusted cryptocurrency business in the market. From a small faucet to an interest-paying wallet, our future is bright with you!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter to see every bonus promotion and announcement >>> https://twitter.com/freebitco

Wow, just seen this. Exciting times!

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
    >> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
    >> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
    _bitnux_

Activity: 147
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    February 14, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

Hi there!
    Thanks!

The ratio it's in average 20-25 satoshi/hour but as you can see there are changes to roll and win more.
    If you sign up with a referral link that gives you 100% ref. share (like me) you can increase the basic amount of earnings you made by 50%, and you can find referrals too to increase the gains too.
    Then there is the lottery: you have a very small change to win but i will not count on that so much, i think there are more changes to roll a 10000 than winning the lottery.

100% referral commissions share  -> https://freebitco.in/?r=12130293
    Damyanu

View Profile
    February 21, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

Hi there!
    Thanks!

The ratio it's in average 20-25 satoshi/hour but as you can see there are changes to roll and win more.
    If you sign up with a referral link that gives you 100% ref. share (like me) you can increase the basic amount of earnings you made by 50%, and you can find referrals too to increase the gains too.
    Then there is the lottery: you have a very small change to win but i will not count on that so much, i think there are more changes to roll a 10000 than winning the lottery.

Ok, so I have registered with your link, each hour if I click on ROLL button I get 19 satoshi, where are the 50% you mention?
    What do I need to do to get them? What is 100% referral share?
    What wallet they go if I withdraw something some day? There is one already added after I have registered?
    Thank you for the answers!
    Chris314

Activity: 672
    Merit: 266

View Profile
    February 21, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

Hi there!
    Thanks!

Ok, so I have registered with your link, each hour if I click on ROLL button I get 19 satoshi, where are the 50% you mention?
    What do I need to do to get them? What is 100% referral share?
    What wallet they go if I withdraw something some day? There is one already added after I have registered?

Referrals share is added on your account each Sunday evening (gmt time), so if, for example, you collect 18 satoshis 10 times a day for the entire week, the player who sponsored you will earn 9x70 = 630 satoshis from you, and will give you back 315 satoshis on Sunday evening if referral share he sets is 50%. With a 100% referral share, you would get all he earned from you, the 630 satoshis (he also earns Rewards Points and lottery tickets, so doesn't lose everything).
    To withdraw you have several options : automatic one, done each Sunday evening if your balance reaches a threshold, or manual one (fast or slow). For the automatic withdraw each Sunday, coins goes to the wallet you specified when you registered. For manual withdraws, you can specify any address you want.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
    free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
    ★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
    Damyanu

View Profile
    February 25, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

For me freebitco is a BIG SCAM, because I was clicking 10-12 times per day and now I got the message : "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked. If you are using a proxy, VPN or anonymization service, please turn it off before claiming free bitcoins."
    I don't use any of the mentioned and still they have blocked me...
    Also clicking every hour and gaining 0.10$ USD per week is just not worth it.
    Thank you All again for the information.
    trilyuner

Activity: 316
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    February 25, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

For me freebitco is a BIG SCAM, because I was clicking 10-12 times per day and now I got the message : "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked. If you are using a proxy, VPN or anonymization service, please turn it off before claiming free bitcoins."
    I don't use any of the mentioned and still they have blocked me...
    Also clicking every hour and gaining 0.10$ USD per week is just not worth it.
    Thank you All again for the information.

Try to contact admin via FAQ section, you can write message to them there. Sometimes it happens to me too and maybe take about 15 minutes than i can claimed again. Good luck
    Damyanu

View Profile
    February 25, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

I have wrote to them, thank you!
    _bitnux_

View Profile
    February 26, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

I have wrote to them, thank you!

Hello buddy, thank you for registering with my ref Cheesy
    I'm sorry i didn't read what you wrote before, but Chris314 gave you a very accurate answer!
    Don't know why you got blocked, other than sending the form in the FAQ you can try to contact the user "Myfe" here on the forum if you still need help.

I also want to tell you that i started a topic where i'm trying to regroup my referrals: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2915089.0
    Feel free to post there proofs of the 100% sharing, good luck Wink

BTC Beginner

View Profile
    February 28, 2018, 05:22:00 AM

I have managed to refer a few people and have devised a system on freebitco.in.  However, how do you tell who the people you have referred are?  It shows you a code on the refer page, but how do you tell who that is?  Does anyone know what the code means?  What does it relate to?
    _bitnux_

View Profile
    February 28, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

I have managed to refer a few people and have devised a system on freebitco.in.  However, how do you tell who the people you have referred are?  It shows you a code on the refer page, but how do you tell who that is?  Does anyone know what the code means?  What does it relate to?

Are you talking about the "referral address"? i'm not sure but i think that is their BTC address.
    Actually you cannot know "who" they are, but if you are interested in some sort of "tracking" you can click in the refer page on "advanced tracking using tags" and read that, maybe you can find it usefull Smiley

correia94

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
    March 01, 2018, 01:13:18 AM

That code is their deposit adress, I ask people I refer what their address is and write on notepad so I can know who´s working and who´s slaking off lol.
    BTC Beginner

View Profile
    March 03, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

For anyone who's interested, I have spent a lot of time analysing this site and have devised "The Lucky 7 System" where you can earn £300 per week using this site by following this strategy. I'm happy to show you the strategy, providing you do it under my referral link.  Please feel free to contact me
    trilyuner

Activity: 316
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    March 04, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

For anyone who's interested, I have spent a lot of time analysing this site and have devised "The Lucky 7 System" where you can earn £300 per week using this site by following this strategy. I'm happy to show you the strategy, providing you do it under my referral link.  Please feel free to contact me

Why you dont share the lucky 7 system here?
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
      Print  

Jump to: