Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to deposit more money into an exchange, what is the best now?  (Read 602 times)
mskryxz (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:06:42 AM

in april i did the wire transfer from wells fargo to mt gox. of $1000+ and some change.
It was a $55 fee for wells fargo in total and roughly 30min-1 hour (had to wait in line and had to talk to a representative who help fill out my paperwork.)
I purchased bitcoins on mtgox for $60 each roughly.
I still have all of my bitcoins

I want to deposit over $6000 but am not sure what is the best way nowadays since i heard they can close your account if you mention bitcoin. my question is, should I do the same method and walk into my bank and do another international wire transfer from wells fargo to mtgox? is it still safe or have things really changed since april 2013?

If it is not safe, what exchange or method is recommended? i looked into coinbase but it looks like they are being greedy and holding all the coins in lock until november 25. I read some people can't even get their money back.

thanks, and if it is wrong forum can you please move it? thanks mod.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: