Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate parents who give small kids smartphones to hands  (Read 594 times)
ViceOfBTC21 (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

I'm 15 and I actually remember how people used to live with dumbphones. I have a feature phone cause my parents don't want me a smartphone until I become 16. And I can browse internet in emergency on it with Opera Mini web-browser. You guessed. I have a new Nokia 3310, which is more like 6303 from 2009 than original 3310 from 2000.

Then after that, why most people use smartphones when only few really needs them and even worse, why do they even hand them to small kids under 7? It makes me feel better, that I grew up with Snake and they didn't gave me their Nokias all the time.

I don't hate smartphones. The hardware by itself is awesome piece of high technology. They are powerful electronic devices that can make your life better when used smartly. But when used dumbly and stupidly, they dumb you down and make your life bad. I don't get why people check their smartphones even during religious services.

I'm waiting for your answers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pame_gera

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

I have a kid and it is very difficult not to give her my phone when every child around has one.

Up to now I manage.

It is an easy but wrong solution for parents to keep their children occupied and find some time for themselves.
Hisreal

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:05:05 PM

I don't support the motion of giving smartphone to kids because it affects them in many ways if they are yet to know different between right and wrong.
ViceOfBTC21 (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

I have a kid and it is very difficult not to give her my phone when every child around has one.

Up to now I manage.

It is an easy but wrong solution for parents to keep their children occupied and find some time for themselves.

It's better to talk with child than to let play with your device. My dad never let me touch his Nokia 6310i, except giving for him when he ask for it. My mum... sometimes. She had a Sony Ericsson K750i, probably because it looked stylish. I have played with it little when I was 4 years old.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:23:42 AM

I'm 15 and I actually remember how people used to live with dumbphones. I have a feature phone cause my parents don't want me a smartphone until I become 16. And I can browse internet in emergency on it with Opera Mini web-browser. You guessed. I have a new Nokia 3310, which is more like 6303 from 2009 than original 3310 from 2000.

Then after that, why most people use smartphones when only few really needs them and even worse, why do they even hand them to small kids under 7? It makes me feel better, that I grew up with Snake and they didn't gave me their Nokias all the time.

I don't hate smartphones. The hardware by itself is awesome piece of high technology. They are powerful electronic devices that can make your life better when used smartly. But when used dumbly and stupidly, they dumb you down and make your life bad. I don't get why people check their smartphones even during religious services.

why is it ok to give a kid a laser sword into his hand but not a smartphone?

raider150shifter

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

same, I would prefer giving kids the older design phone, just for call and text
Takewwa

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:39:46 AM

of course I really hate the parents who do not care to his son. why is that? because the child could have been from a small health already wearing glasses
fernandoaleixo

Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:50:21 AM

why is it ok to give a kid a laser sword into his hand but not a smartphone?

A laser sword is a limited toy of which he can only play for a while and find another stimulation to do, a smartphone is a forever info dump on the kid's brain and can very easily affect him in several ways that will be extremely harmful to his mental health later on, if we are talking about a 7 old, parents must be patient and understand their kids are suffering many forms of stimulations on a daily basis, they need to be patient.
Uniquebit

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

I don't support parents who gives smart phones to their kids, it exposes the kids to some irresponsible act on social networks and media.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

It's not good to give kids smartphone at a tender age. They can easily be influenced.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

This is totally wrong. They are killing the kids. At least wait till teens.
TommYhI

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

yea i hate it too.. but these days is something normal, unfortunately
mobireal

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

giving children phone at a low age is bad it can damage there life so easily and its not good in terms of there educational life
Arnold_Jeff

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

Many say that smartphones are taking over the childhoods of young children, many people think that providing young children with phones will not be mischievous but harmful to children.
Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

Дeтям нaдo нe тoлькo cмapтфoны дaвaть ! A иx нyжнo yчить нayкaм c paннeгo дeтcтвa ! Cмapтфoны этo нopмa для 21 вeкa!
Cryptogodfather

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

Have you seen a video of the kid, who had been shouting for 8 hours on the plan, because there were no wi-fi?
After that I started to pay attention to that phenomenon!

imunk

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

It's depends how they used it. In the end parents must have teach how to use it's right

littlestar92

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

This is not good for children if they spend a lot of time on the phone because of the programs, the bad content on youtube, distract the study and affect their eyes.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

giving out smartphones to kids can cause a kind behavioral changes to the kids.]
kids adopt so quickly whether good or bad.
bokuto

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

I think it's okay to let the kids to handle smartphones but they should be strict on the usage time of the device.
anhhungcolao

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

I don't like that, but I think parents give their children a phone when they don't have time to play with their kids. With a smart phone, kids will focus on watching some funny videos and parent can do others things such as woking or cleaning house.
paijo90

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

i also dont like my kids play smartphone. its very dangerous. I suggest, we as parents must accompany their childhood, do not let them play mobile phones, if it requires a mobile phone, give a phone what can call and message, old phones
Elizabeth_no1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

Providing infants with new baby phones brings a lot of eye disease and other depression, and many people think that this will help keep the baby out of harm's way.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

This problem lies in technological advances. in your day may be the price of smartphones is still expensive, while today the price of smartphones is quite cheap, so everyone from any circles can buy it.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
rvlrshr

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

It makes me feel bad as well, children won't enjoy their childhood life by just using the gadgets they need to play a physical sport and go outdoors.
Sukarjo

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

I also do not agree with giving a child a smartphone. This obviously eliminates the children of happiness. The moment where they feel the pleasure of playing interact with friends
Mark Stephen

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

Spend more time with your children instead of letting them use smart phones and electronics when they're young.
RemBlanc

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:32:15 AM

yea i hate it too.. but these days is something normal, unfortunately

Yeah, in this time it is a common thing, which is bad for children because instead of playing outside and using their body they use smartphone to play.
Heartbreakeren

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

I think a certain amount of phone/computer usage for children is fine. Let's face it --we are at a digital age and we cannot escape technology. We have to introduce it in some way to the kids. I am not against the use of technology, I am for the responsible use of technology.
And also, being tech-savvy is cool --it makes more room for success in the future.

Peiin

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

дa , poдитeлям , тpyднo тeпepь c выбopoм
joanne_striker

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

of course it's not good but you undertand it when you become parent Wink
CryptYeah

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:15:56 AM

I hate parents who doesnt wants to pay attention to their children
Anthon_Q

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

Yes this is a true issue they get addicted they should be out playing instead of inside playing games
Betty Cunningham

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

Because children will learn very quickly both positive and negative on the smartphone
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

Children need to be poured into the era from childhood, let them get used to it!  They develop and learn faster than we do, because we did not have such technologies!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Nanasarpong

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

Giving smartphones to children at a very tender age is not the best. It exposes them to so many unhealthy things on the internet which which is not good for them at that age
crazyaspinoy016

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

For me its not bad, As long as they do an outside activity. As long as you gets strict to them the opposite happens. Let them what they'd want just don't spoil them too much that's bad
Suleimani obrek

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

Yes I really hate if you see parents indulged her son by giving him a smartphone, ... because the smartphone that greatly affect children in the present era,., kids can't distinguish where the positive and negative
fritzwalter195

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

I remember I had my first smartphone when I was 16
MrBojangles

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

I guess that is the world we live in. Smarthphones are a daily necessity for most. So it does not seem odd that young kids are handling them aswell
yawnmoth

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

there's definitely lots of factors at play here... i can see some positives to showing them how to use tech that is relevant, but you wouldnt want to introduce them at too young an age.
strawhatters

Activity: 93

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

Up to now I manage.

It's actually a problem that is very common nowadays. And the sad truth is that, there are parents who are using mobile phones to make their children quiet when it cries.

Here is the problem that I see on this setup. The children who grew up om gadgets could have a hard time socializing with other people. It could also be one of the sources of depression and frustration in life. I'm not saying gadgets are evil. But we need to be able to discipline our kids and make them understand that using mobile phones so much for kids would be unhealthy.

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
Cojiro

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

I agree with your parents, when I have a family and have children, I will forbid my children to own a smartphone, and let him hang out with his age friends with the traditional toys like me when item child
Silverstone79

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

Yes I hate parent who give small kids smartphones to hands, children are becoming un-socialized.
Olalex

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

It's good for a child to be technologically knowledgeable but its not advisable giving them a smartphone especially the under age.
IndependentWild87

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

Dude  ,you took the word out of me . your right . The way things going , Smartphone will be the main reason for new generation to be dumb. im 24 . and i see alot of them just fb and games . no creativity. its a dark world for future.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

Agreed. Smartphones is an awesome high tech gadget. We can do so much more with them. However, I also do believe that it is not for small kids, especially kids under 7 years old. They should be out there, playing with their friends, learning how to interact with others personally, and not keep their heads on their phones all the time.
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

Same like you, they really careless about their kids future, smartphone just make kids play often forget about their jobs. smartphone is good when user know how to use it, but for kids i don't think they really know how to use it properly.
BigBlackSheep57

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

those parents are the most dumb**** parents ever . those kids dont get real life idea , as result they go into downfall.
CrucialTechnology57

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Its sad to see our new generation to succumb into this kind of things . only way to fix this is to limit the use of smartphones to a age say untill  18.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

In this technological age, it is extremely difficult to exclude phones when dealing with kids. It is good to introduce kids to the usage of phones at an early stage of their life but parental guidance is extremely important.
CrossSignal74

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

its a global problem , this over use of technology. parents ought to be care full, its for their own kids sake.
Heartland76

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

its a advanced world right, and kids must be advanced to cope with technology. but at a limit.
AfterRealLife87

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

UNDER 7 SERIOUSLY? MY GOD , parents are losing it . my god , help us. the kids are gonna be having glasses before they know it.
Leadership58

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

man those were the days , new nokia out and everybody jumping to play snake,man. but kids  today becoming so  over-addicted with tech, we might see a second dark ages.
Bara420

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

phone in church? Thats too much. And toddlers getting addicted  like, this is no good sign.
Raggedman

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

just dumb parents.... easy excuse with all the other kids have one so my kids need one too...
we grew up and learned to talk to each other... play games be creative?
i was always the latest around my friends coming up with new mobile phones or playstation or what ever and i dont regrett it at all Smiley
all these devices just kill your creativity^^
sorin1990

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:47:27 AM

I think it depends on why they are giving the kids the phones. If they give it to then at really early ages just to make them stop crying or to keep them calm in one place I agree. but there are also some parents that give their kids smartphones to help them learn and get the habit of technology, and they allow their kids to have access to it only a specific time per day mostly under supervision
chillin1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

Not agree about it too. Because the will have side effects. They will suffer if the time will come. Kids must play or do activities and socialize not playing or using smartphones and socializing in internet.
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

I agree that smartphones sometimes are used stupidly, and it can be really dangerous to give it to small children who easily become addicted to them
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:30:24 AM

But aren’t schools using tablets as tools now? I don’t see any reason for depriving kids of technology that is indispensable in our lives and in our future. I think it’s just a matter of choosing what content the child sees and still making sure he/she spends time offline or in the real world. But if you read the news –everything’s about cryptocurrency, blockchain tech, virtual and augmented reality. Overall, there’s nothing wrong with kids getting an early education about future technology.
xaxaxa

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

I replied that samrtphone is a great technology, but I am often sad about the conditions around many children who already use smartphones without being matched by a true understanding of their use.

In my opinion, what needs to be evaluated is his or her parents first how the correct way of educating the children may be able to participate in a parenting seminar and so on.

the opposite function of the smartphone is very dangerous for children then from the beginning need to be understood seriously how to manage it and also not apart from the parents also have to limit it.
RobertCollins

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

If we look at this present generation, it's not really okay for kids to use smartphone alone, even when kids don't do such stuffs but advertisement are found everywhere or small interest can take you somewhere wrong.

When you hate parents just because you don't touch smartphone, not only fault goes to your parents but you as well. Parents should have a good relationship with you so that you will never hate them, no matter what. And you, you should listen to your parents because they know well enough how worst it is for such small age.
When you hate your parents, that means you love things and hate humans which is obviously not good for your future. You never want that. Appreciate how they raise you, and be wise enough to choose good friends in school.
Alexvid

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

As a gadget and a device, smartphone is a great tool but when when misused it can harm even the adults. Children playing with phones instead of developing their motor skills and social skills by playing with other children is so wrong. Parents are to blame for this.
Bimaab

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

Well, when you think about the old time  Undecided, we were saved from all these things and we played outside without cell phones, tablets, etc... about those parents I think that they are really careless about the life of their kids. It's sad to see this, and worst is the excuse that they give you to have a reason to give it to them.
Naginiya

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

Yeah today many parents do that claiming it's just for security and safety of the child but it is a really bad thing to do considering the things that can be done using smart phones. Even the child is from a good family background and smart I think it is a unnecessary risk to take

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Alexvid

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

I have nothing about game consoles as far as kids go out and play half the time. But staring at smartphones all day long is a disaster.
maxwellfreeman

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Yo! I'm like you, or at least my parents are like yours.

Didn't have a phone until 17, although that was almost a decade ago now. Bit different. But I agree. Kids don't need to tap into the internet right when they're going through puberty.
mikel9512

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

For me its better to give children gadgets when they are at the teens. Since they know how they will use it well .
marlonie

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

It's hard not to give your phone to kids but we live in a time that people dont have phones only phone that can call or txt and the children at time they dont need cellphone it's only depends on parents
FrontRow364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

well i hope they dont wacth something they shoudnt
HighStreetIntent45

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

that can be very risky
OutdoorTestDrive87

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

there is an age for smartphones
BlueLight548

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

well it is very stupid of them to let kids on smartphones
LionHeart458

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

it is  very bad decition
TrainingAccelerate347

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

small kids shouldnt be allowed to play with smartphones
Iswae

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

why should I hate ?, I think smartphone is a spectacular discovery, let young children learn to use smartphones, but always in the supervision of parents
dalbong

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

I hate that too, because kids still didn't know what better for himself, if they addicted to smartphone it will hard to deal with that. Just let kids having smartphone when they become teen.
AutomaticTrade254

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

its amazing how some parents can be so naive

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
BlackboardTrade524

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

those parents are very much not aware of what will become of them

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
TradeBargains072

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:32:56 AM

the kids that get smarties  are going to become introverts and thats a reality
ParadiseEdge752

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

i know that its an advances world but its not mandatory for getting the kids smartphones
AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

the generation advances but some over-advancement must be discouraged

TradeVision731

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:34:01 AM

this is not a good way and no good will come of it
PrimeTrade247

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:12:29 AM

they should stuck with basic feature phones and maybe a psp for recreation and thats the bottom line
CheckMate047

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

the parents  who are stupid enough are to do that are gonna get some  ignorant kids at their risk
ScoutRange520

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

i would prefer giving them   basic feature phone to  start up and then when they are matured enough ,they can get smarties
FrequencyRules058

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

well kids can adopt a lots but when you give such young such great  tech , you cant help but expect a little trouble
SilentMonitor641

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:13:46 AM

kids need outdoor activities , and over tech stuff can really mess up the kids minds
TradeFinder81

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

small as in 7 yrs or toddlers dont need that high tech no matter what . its stupid
CreativeMotion009

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

man ,i hate to imagine what kinds of parents have such dumb minds
EmergingDeck631

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

those parents are not aware of what they are doing to their kids
UniversalToy631

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

small kids are to be free from smartphones to lead a normal childhood
ExciteStandout63

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

i really dont get why those parents do that.
SimplifiedBoard54

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

this should be stopped
BestAge41

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

small kids need to be  thought to be social really  not by  giving them smartphones
OneLifeKiller070

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

i really think what kinds of parents do this , why so irrational steps taken?

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

If the  parents  don't be carefull about  the kids using smart phones  , its will be a very tragic case

VineyardRange42

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

the kids need intro on tech , but not at that , extrem level
LordExcite63

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

if kids will get smartphones , might give them tech knowledge , but at  the same times  it might be risky
SimplifiedProgress49

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

this way the kids will either be tech genius or tech addict , god bless em.
MobStamp54

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

man, as the kids get the  high tech , just pray they dont get intro to something dangerous
CloneOffers012

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

if im not wrong , i learned tech at very low age and i'm perfectly okay , although i don't exactly think that  everyone would be okay like that
Grimmjoe

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

Yes i hate that too, they should considering when their kids addicted to smartphone in bad ways because they still kids.
NitroSmash631

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

the parents are going to get  it alright.
Launchpad748

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:24:32 AM

this is very foolish play and i think it will lead to disaster
HydraExchange21

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:24:51 AM

i agree that kids need to know about new stuff , but  if you give them high tech at low age . you cannot but  think that it wont backfire .
InGame458

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:25:27 AM

kids will get dragged in the wrong way at this rate , smart tech is  dangerous is a kids hand
OutOfTheBox58

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:25:47 AM

small kids need to be nurtured , giving them tech at low age is very very riskt , what would happen if a small kid
 gets in xvideos ? its a horror that must be taken into.
SurveyLocker213

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

kids that age are very tender,and the learn very fast . giving them smartphones may let them learn it faast , but it might also bring out the possibilities of negative material exposure 
MaximusTime569

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:56:09 AM

its the modern era so, i dont think its that much of a danger. but supervision is advised
PeaceOfMind58

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

kids nowadays get stuck in tech , computer , and smart phones alot . which is a very bad signal for the parents
CarpeDiem79

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:56:43 AM

tech is okay , but a little regulation is needed
Seamless589

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

im not against tech , but it is very much harmfull if toddlers get smartphones
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

On the one hand, I agree with you that it is not very good to give a smartphone to small children. And it's better at 7 let him read books than he plays on the phone and whether he watches some kind of video from youtube. But, time does not stand still, everything changes. When our parents and grandparents talked about us the same thing, and about toys, what about video cassettes and diapers.
KennethAinsworth

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

smartphones in  kids hands are very dangerous
ThomasKehoe

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

those kinds of parents are going to face many problems in future