Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:25:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Automotive eXchange Platform (AXP) - Decentralized Automotive Marketplace  (Read 1815 times)
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:07:51 AM

This platform would launch with considerable existing business and consumer activity, it is expected that the platform’s performance metrics will substantiate the benefits of the platform and encourage other companies to also adopt and build upon the AXP
axt.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

This platform would launch with considerable existing business and consumer activity, it is expected that the platform’s performance metrics will substantiate the benefits of the platform and encourage other companies to also adopt and build upon the AXP

That's a snippet from the White Paper, and is right on point! Glad you like the direction of the project.

Automotive eXchange Platform | Token: AXT | https://axt.io
Na xter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

There's probably a bounty campaign going on around here. How did you all assess the prospects of the project for investors? Share, I want to hear it
axt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

There's probably a bounty campaign going on around here. How did you all assess the prospects of the project for investors? Share, I want to hear it

We are strongly considering a bounty program, at the moment. If that happens, I will definitely be updating our community here.

Can you rephrase your question about the assessment of the prospects for investors? I believe I understand what you're asking but would like a little more context. Thanks!

axt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

^ Bump!

HungHipp

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

axt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

Indeed!

Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

It is indeed very important, because it can also be one that could be more convincing investors to join in the project. Hopefully this project can be a great success and can give satisfactory results.
axt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

It is indeed very important, because it can also be one that could be more convincing investors to join in the project. Hopefully this project can be a great success and can give satisfactory results.

That's the plan. And so far, so good. Thanks for contributing to the thread!

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

I don't understand where you really focus, whether you focus on automotive or on exchanges, or on both, because in one second project it is something very different
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:35:01 PM

MVP looks good. Over all this could be a great project. Competition might be a problem, but currently they have a good vision in place.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

I don't understand where you really focus, whether you focus on automotive or on exchanges, or on both, because in one second project it is something very different
I think a project of real value will be of high value in exchange. I am looking forward to the project offering solutions to the eXchang platform soon to come into operation! Keep track of your information!
CWinner

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

DASHUB launched in 2015 and has been fairly successful since. Tokenization seems well thought through and an MVP is available.
axt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

I think a project of real value will be of high value in exchange. I am looking forward to the project offering solutions to the eXchang platform soon to come into operation! Keep track of your information!

Thank you very much! We are happy to have your interest.

Will you rephrase your question? I think there might be some confusion with the word exchange in our title, and the exchanges where you execute digital asset trades.

MVP looks good. Over all this could be a great project. Competition might be a problem, but currently they have a good vision in place.

The automotive space is plenty large enough for healthy and vigorous competition.

DASHUB launched in 2015 and has been fairly successful since. Tokenization seems well thought through and an MVP is available.

Thank you! We think so too.

iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

Trading vehicles on the blockchain is a great use-case for DLT overall. It enables a secure and immutable history to follow the vehicle, smart-contracts to handle ownership and low-fees on cross-border trades.
axt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

Trading vehicles on the blockchain is a great use-case for DLT overall. It enables a secure and immutable history to follow the vehicle, smart-contracts to handle ownership and low-fees on cross-border trades.

You see the vision!

SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:14:04 PM

ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

This is a massive scale project and very few would be able to undertake it on a global scale. Hopefully AXT will be able to.
axt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

Absolutely! Thanks for sharing your insight.

This is a massive scale project and very few would be able to undertake it on a global scale. Hopefully AXT will be able to.

Indeed the vision is massive, and global, but the strategy is tiered and well thought out. We don't intend to dominate the entire global market, of course, but rather, make a meaningful impact and return for our investors.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: