Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developer wanted for partnership on Nicecryptos.com  (Read 229 times)
nicecryptos (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

I am looking for a skilled and driven web developer to partner with me in creating a better-than-most crypto price tracker.
Those are big words but I’m talking about the importance of good interface design, finding clever solutions and not throwing every piece of data in the users face all-at-once.

There are lots of price trackers out there, but they are far from perfect, both from a design and usability standpoint -there is room for improvement.

The site and brand is Nicecryptos.com and the design mostly done with a prototype for all main desktop functions (working on mobile).

There was a company involved that was supposed to do development, they however won’t have time until the end of summer and I want to move ahead sooner than that.

Some skills I need:
• Building responsive, lightweight & fast loading sites that rank on Google
• Working with market data trough Rest/WS API
• Scraping data from Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, GitHub
• Having more than average knowledge about crypto, consensus methods, distribution models and such

Plus but not required:
• App development for iOS/Android
• ‎Basic graphics skills (Develop from PNG originals)

As for me I'm an interface designer with a nack for details, over 12 years of work experience and long time crypto lurker.
I believe in user experience and simplicity which is sometimes missing in the very data driven world of crypto, less can be so much more if you know what’s important and why.

PM me if you are interested, and we'll talk.
(I’ll answer in the thread too but not in detail)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whitelist

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

Im your huckleberry, i can help you as i am a number one google rankings website builder. Been doing this for about 10 years, so pm me lets talk about what your goals are.

collin
president of white list marketing firm
nicecryptos (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

Here is a design example of a coin-details page with Charts selected:
nicecryptos (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

Here is the mobile version of the coin-details page with Charts selected:
digitalaptech

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:30:15 AM

Hi,

I am from the Digital Aptech. This is an India based award wining digital agency. We have team on application, game development and digital marketing. We have 136 people development team on Python, NodeJS, AngularJS, Laravel, Magento, .Net, HTML5 etc. So, i think i can help you on your requirement. I want to talk with you in more details. My Skype id is - live:subhashis_14 , please add me then we can talk in more details.

Thanks,
nickmayhem

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Get Upto Date News Of Gold

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

15 years of experience in LAMP with API and all shit included. Grin

Do you have skype? Thanks.

bazingo

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

I am looking for a skilled and driven web developer to partner with me in creating a better-than-most crypto price tracker.
Those are big words but I’m talking about the importance of good interface design, finding clever solutions and not throwing every piece of data in the users face all-at-once.

There are lots of price trackers out there, but they are far from perfect, both from a design and usability standpoint -there is room for improvement.

The site and brand is Nicecryptos.com and the design mostly done with a prototype for all main desktop functions (working on mobile).

There was a company involved that was supposed to do development, they however won’t have time until the end of summer and I want to move ahead sooner than that.

Some skills I need:
• Building responsive, lightweight & fast loading sites that rank on Google
• Working with market data trough Rest/WS API
• Scraping data from Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, GitHub
• Having more than average knowledge about crypto, consensus methods, distribution models and such

Plus but not required:
• App development for iOS/Android
• ‎Basic graphics skills (Develop from PNG originals)

As for me I'm an interface designer with a nack for details, over 12 years of work experience and long time crypto lurker.
I believe in user experience and simplicity which is sometimes missing in the very data driven world of crypto, less can be so much more if you know what’s important and why.

PM me if you are interested, and we'll talk.
(I’ll answer in the thread too but not in detail)

Hello,

I am Faysal and would like to take an opportunity to introduce Bazingo  – an IT company providing services to empower businesses and entrepreneurs.

Our major offerings include Web/Mobile Development, Software QA, System Integration, UI/UX Design, Blockchain and more.

We have been working as a preferred technology partner to organizations across the globe and have been assisting them to cater to the technology and development needs by being their extended team.

Here are some benefits we provide to our partners:
-A pool of 50+ highly skilled resources
-Competitive resource rates at $20 - $50 USD per hour
-Single point of contact for all your projects
-Back-end sales and documentation support in preparing proposals, technical documents, case studies and more
-Experience in Android, iOS (Swift), WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, Prestashop, PHP-Laravel, HTML5/CSS3, Javascript, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, RESTful APIs
Please do let us know a suitable date and time for a quick telephonic/Skype conversation to take this partnership to the next stage.

I have read all your requirements.I and my Team can definitely help you in achieving your goal.Can you write a short E-mail on business@bazingoinc.com as I am new to crypto forums can't able to send you a private message?

Thank You.

eliteeservices

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

We have a team of devs who can help, we recently launched www.totalcryptos.com you can see the data structure there, and we are working on making a wireframe design (it will look different in 2 or 3 weeks).

our company is http://www.bloc10.com  we have many developers not only ones listed on the site.
BrokerD

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

Hello there. Please feel free to message me on telegram. @BlockchainLD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: