Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s your prediction?  (Read 4559 times)
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:47:33 AM

The current excellent change for me would be very good by the end of this year too, where perhaps people now better understood in market conditions, knowing what happened to prices did not cause panic, and smarter in exploiting any automatic situation would good impact for next month and continue until the end of the year I will predict Bitcoin will survive at $ 25k, big progress will happen, as we have planned before.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
discuss predictions yes. I can not tell you the nominal will happen at the end of 2018. obviously, I am sure the price will go up and able to pass the previous price. because I see from previous years the price always goes up at the end of the year. for friends do not panic see the current price down, better welcome the price up, a few months ahead and get a big profit.

Jr family

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:56:40 AM

Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
seeing the growing development of Cryptocurrency, makes me believe that later this year Cryptocurrency will have a high price. besides Cryptocurrency will recover quickly this month. I hope we should remain optimistic with Cryptocurrency.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

I think the situation will be better in the end of the year. And the price  of btc will be 20,000 again.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:10:20 AM

it seems that by the end of 2018 the world of crypto will be brilliant again, I am sure the price will go up and recover, especially in the middle of the year around June. because many ico there that will be completed and growing rapidly.

I am very pessimistic as well with the development of cryptomarket with the growth of new projects that most are now just looking for profit for a moment instead of trying to cultivate developed projects that undermine trust plus many projects that stop midway and do not pay accordingly.
but I hope there are still a lot of good so the next development can be good.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:19:53 AM

Bitcoin price will climb beyond on highest price in last year 2017 month of december. Well a lot of exciting news about crypto meaning popularity is become wider. More crypto user will result on high demand. So high chancebthat bitcoin our main currency will over pass its highest price last year
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

I think the situation will be better in the end of the year. And the price  of btc will be 20,000 again.
no one can predict exactly. so just believe on your prediction in order that you dont be dissapointed.
i myself believe if crypto will be huge again next time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:33:17 AM

I believe that majority of the coins in the crypto market is starting to recover now. Most of the time, cryptos are green lately and that is one good sign. Although at this moment, there is a mixed green and red in the market, I think that it won't last long. As per bitcoin, I think it is possible for it to reach 10k dollars by the end of this month.

duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:40:29 AM

Only experts can predict a long time. I think that just having to accurately predict the price in the short term is profitable to trade.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:42:16 AM

Seeing the situation this month can't be ascertained whether to recover or not,waiting for June where in the past year the demand is increasing.Actually this month also when viewed the value of BTC is at 9K and it must be a miracle Wink happened later this year which my prediction is 25K-30K,cryptomarket has progressed to a better direction than last year.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:49:55 AM

We are just speculating a possible things but there is no 100% assurance of happening. We are just in 2nd quarter of this year and definitely a lot of changes in the coming days. We only just hope that we have an uptrend motion even though it can't be the same as what happen last year, 80% of the total increase in the market price today seems to be satisfying for me.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:10:08 AM

I am just a coin seeker and have not been able to predict the state of crypto for the future but I hope this business is growing and my coins will benefit me

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:19:31 AM

I think majority here is hoping that bitcoin will again end with a bang this year. I would not give any predicted amount but higher than the ATH last December by the end of this year would be great.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:05:13 AM

maybe for the end of the year, this cryptomarket will be no explosion we just wait it will be a good start for crypto and for prediction we can not guess but surely it will go up.
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

don't you think its too early predicting? we are yet to hit our sox months. but for sure we will end very well. more coins will increase in prices.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

I hope by the end of the year cryptomarket and altcoin will stabilize again because if it keeps going up it will be good for the future, let alone now the market is slightly less good but I see altcoin price keep rising, especially with Ethereum from week to week keep rising because Ethereum growth is very good Wink
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:37:25 AM

my prediction in 2018 BTC will be increasingly soaring price .. hopefully it also impact on alcoint, so alcoint also can have a very high selling point .. hopefully it can happen
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

How can you ask a question like this, if I would know a price of bitcoin till the end of a year I first would not tell anybody, lol!!
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:50:42 AM

hello my friend
Remember we will not know what happens in the future. I believe for a long-term coin investment that has the significant community to recovery such as Bitcoin, ETH, ETC
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:59:43 AM

My prediction is, there are some rally going on this MAY 2018, you need to check for good crypto you want to hold, let's just wait and see what will happen to the bitcoin if the bitcoin hit his resistance at 10,000 level, then we do hope that it would go back to his price range 15-20k level, but this is not easy to break, then lets beware of some good and bad news. I read a lot of good  developments in crypto markets especially ICO that wast listed and  I saw the sign of there recovery so better check the trend first before you invest. Good luck to you.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: