Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Crypto-Trade] Agrícola y Comercial Galt’s Gulch SpA, Galt's Gulch Organics  (Read 15584 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bluefin

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:34:41 PM

How can we be sure that crypto-stocks wont be another btct.co or bitfunder for those of us in the US?

Also,
Please point me towards the section on your prospectus regarding risks including physical security of the land, its title/lease etc.

TIA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 07:46:51 PM

Please point me towards the section on your prospectus regarding risks including physical security of the land, its title/lease etc.

The farm is being subdivided off of land owned by Inmobiliaria Galt's Gulch S.A.

Below you can find the inscription of the title of Lepe Norte and Las Casas, which are two large land parcels that comprise 6,874 acres owned by Inmobiliaria Galt's Gulch S.A., the land holding corporation of the project. 

The land was purchased in August 2013.  We also own 4,250 acres, free and clear, 5km away from the 6,874 acres, totaling slightly over 11,000 acres (17 square miles) of land. 

http://www.mediafire.com/view/aku962hhpk2a1c6/LepeInscription.pdf
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:26:39 PM

Why no Havelock? I've never heard of this sketchy site.
Grinny

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:05:45 PM

Because crypto-trade offers great support, a professional ddos-protection and is located outside of the us?
Beside their IPO hosting with the possibility to create assets for btc/ltc/ppc/xpm, they are an exchange, so you can trade you dividends to any other crypto of your choice?
Their chat is actually useful, with people helping each other instead of just trolling..
But yes, they are new, the site has still a few minor glitches and there's still a lot of work to do for the devs. But that's the way btc-e & bitstamp started as well, right?

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:32:12 PM

Because crypto-trade offers great support, a professional ddos-protection and is located outside of the us?
Beside their IPO hosting with the possibility to create assets for btc/ltc/ppc/xpm, they are an exchange, so you can trade you dividends to any other crypto of your choice?
Their chat is actually useful, with people helping each other instead of just trolling..
But yes, they are new, the site has still a few minor glitches and there's still a lot of work to do for the devs. But that's the way btc-e & bitstamp started as well, right?

Would definitely love to hear from someone mot affiliated with the site in question. I think it is a valid question why this exchange will be able to operate smoothly without imploding like btct.co which was also located in Belize.

The site looks great and seems to have many useful features but that doesn't add any security.
btcbug

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:05:01 PM

The farm is being subdivided off of land owned by Inmobiliaria Galt's Gulch S.A.

Below you can find the inscription of the title of Lepe Norte and Las Casas, which are two large land parcels that comprise 6,874 acres owned by Inmobiliaria Galt's Gulch S.A., the land holding corporation of the project. 

The land was purchased in August 2013.  We also own 4,250 acres, free and clear, 5km away from the 6,874 acres, totaling slightly over 11,000 acres (17 square miles) of land. 

http://www.mediafire.com/view/aku962hhpk2a1c6/LepeInscription.pdf

I also have a couple questions regarding the use of Crypto-Trade and the purchasing of GGB shares. With the current rise in BTC price I am calculating that 65 FULL shares (65,000) would be equivalent to $52,000 USD (1BTC @ $800). On the GGC website Founders Club section it lists 65 shares at $35,000 USD. I know it's hard pricing things in BTC, but I am just trying to clarify here.

Also, if I registered on Crypto-Trade and purchase shares how are those shares registered with GGC? Are the shares actually registered in my name to prevent problems if Crypto-Trade disappears?

Thanks
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:16:22 PM

I also have a couple questions regarding the use of Crypto-Trade and the purchasing of GGB shares. With the current rise in BTC price I am calculating that 65 FULL shares (65,000) would be equivalent to $52,000 USD (1BTC @ $800). On the GGC website Founders Club section it lists 65 shares at $35,000 USD. I know it's hard pricing things in BTC, but I am just trying to clarify here.

Also, if I registered on Crypto-Trade and purchase shares how are those shares registered with GGC? Are the shares actually registered in my name to prevent problems if Crypto-Trade disappears?

Thanks

+1. This seems like a really forward thinking operation that I would love to buy some shares of but I am worried about the regulation aspect of the exchange. I have .1BTC on standby to get 100 shares, here's hoping you guys are able to come through and clear up some questions!

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:02:07 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 01:31:30 AM by btcash

How can we be sure that crypto-stocks wont be another btct.co or bitfunder for those of us in the US?
There is no guarantee. Same goes for Havelock, Mpex, Cryptostocks and all the other sites who not comply to US law. But the situation with Crypto-Trade is different than with BF and BTCT because the admin is neither american citizen nor lives there. Also neotrix has been dealing with offshore stuff for 5 years, he knows how to avoid the US government.

You should pay more attention. CT is almost 6 months old.
Why no Havlock? Because they have absurd fees: 5% of the raised capital and 1 BTC monthly.

The project looks very interesting. As soon as I am through the contract I will pick up some shares.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:35:15 AM

There is no guarantee. Same goes for Havelock, Mpex, Cryptostocks and all the other sites who not comply to US law. But the situation with Crypto-Trade is different than with BF and BTCT because the admin is neither american citizen nor lives there. Also neotrix has been dealing with offshore stuff for 5 years, he knows how to hide from the US.

Why no Havlock? Because they have absurd fees: 5% of the raised capital and 1 BTC monthly.

The project looks very interesting. As soon as I am through the contract I will pick up some shares.

Havelock is a legally registered exchange in panama so it gives it slightly better legal footing. Is 1 btc / month really much compared to the total capital being raised? I admit this is steep for smaller projects though.
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:07:36 AM

There is no guarantee. Same goes for Havelock, Mpex, Cryptostocks and all the other sites who not comply to US law. But the situation with Crypto-Trade is different than with BF and BTCT because the admin is neither american citizen nor lives there. Also neotrix has been dealing with offshore stuff for 5 years, he knows how to hide from the US.

Havelock is a legally registered exchange in panama so it gives it slightly better legal footing. Is 1 btc / month really much compared to the total capital being raised? I admit this is steep for smaller projects though.
If BTC continues to rise, that 1BTC monthly payment to Havelock will cut into dividend return for investors as they are converting the 10% revenue fee share from their fiat currency to BTC.
*disclaimer - I do not own any GGB stocks at this time.

Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:19:58 AM

Well, the first info on CT's homepage is:
"Registered Company operating for 5 years"
[...]
"Crypto-trade is managed and owned by Esecurity SA, a holding created in 2009 which manages various businesses (koddos.com, Kovpslayer, Crypto-trade and more)."

Even their address is stated there, which I will not post here..

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:04:42 PM

I looked up the company behind CT, lot's of info can be found about them, they are a legit business for several years now.
Couldn't find anything about "The Panama Fund" though.  Undecided

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:16:34 PM

I looked up the company behind CT, lot's of info can be found about them, they are a legit business for several years now.
Couldn't find anything about "The Panama Fund" though.  Undecided

It's a Panamanian shelf registration, here's a link: http://ohuiginn.net/panama/company/id/610201 (click on directors fir extra lolz)

The jimmothy guy either bought into the failed Havelock ipo hoping to flip, or simply clueless.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 02:24:00 AM

New video on the youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyL40q7VSBc

We're getting our roads laid out with some real machinery

also, we are working with CT's developers to get public BTC addresses (and emails) of our shareholders sent to us on a regular basis. Keep an eye out, and input an address that you can sign/verify messages with when the option is available.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 06:12:50 PM

Shortly we will be delisting the shares from sale, refunding .000501 btc per fractional share in the form of a dividend, and relisting the rest of the first tranche at .0005 btc per fractional share.

GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 06:47:25 PM

we didn't anticipate btc values to be where they are at, so we elected to adjust pricing.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:50:39 PM

we didn't anticipate btc values to be where they are at, so we elected to adjust pricing.

How will you deal with the quickly increasing value of bitcoin? Since this project is essentially tied to fiat, if btc were to rise dramatically again, you would lose money by not just holding your btc.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 07:00:34 PM

How will you deal with the quickly increasing value of bitcoin? Since this project is essentially tied to fiat, if btc were to rise dramatically again, you would lose money by not just holding your btc.

We are evaluating the market price regularly and will amend our strategy while keeping in mind our goals.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 04:23:34 AM

Featured in a coindesk article

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-chilean-libertarian-paradise/
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 03:34:44 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 03:44:52 PM by GaltsGulchOrganics

Our projections have been updated, for the most part the change is to reflect a more conservative estimate of 2014

https://www.mediafire.com/?77v7qgiirsn8har

edit: apologies for the inconvenience, but media fire seems to be under maintenance at the time of this post
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: