Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Crypto-Trade] Agrícola y Comercial Galt’s Gulch SpA, Galt's Gulch Organics  (Read 15584 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 06:13:47 PM

I plan on continuing to hold the shares that I have but I just noticed that ciphertrade isn't fully operational til the 28th. At this or some similar point, how do I transfer my shares from one exchange to another? And, can you clarify what you meant by the first two sentences? Glad to hear of the progress of the team and the flushing out of the past crew that didn't excel. Looking forward to many ripe harvests on into the future!

To clarify,  users not wishing to migrate will be able to exit their positions on ciphertrade once trading begins. Also they can exit on crypto-trade for the time being as we will stay active there until Ciphertrade is fully launched, which is prospectively going to be the 14th of April. When the time comes to migrate, trading will be frozen on crypto-trade, and all shareholders will be emailed with directions. It will likely be a simple process where you will merely have to create an account, more details when the time comes. Regarding a pass through there will only be one if someone chooses to broker one, we will not be offering one nor do we recommend any user deal with anyone accept for us. To reiterate there will be no pass through nor are we encouraging anyone to start one. This asset will be operating solely on Ciphertrade until further notice.

If this doesn't answer your question please let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:17:43 PM

To clarify,  users not wishing to migrate will be able to exit their positions on ciphertrade once trading begins. Also they can exit on crypto-trade for the time being as we will stay active there until Ciphertrade is fully launched, which is prospectively going to be the 14th of April. When the time comes to migrate, trading will be frozen on crypto-trade, and all shareholders will be emailed with directions. It will likely be a simple process where you will merely have to create an account, more details when the time comes. Regarding a pass through there will only be one if someone chooses to broker one, we will not be offering one nor do we recommend any user deal with anyone accept for us. To reiterate there will be no pass through nor are we encouraging anyone to start one. This asset will be operating solely on Ciphertrade until further notice.

If this doesn't answer your question please let me know.

I just logged into crypto-trade after a while and my shares were vanished with the 'security'. I never received any email about this. I came here and I found no explanation, except a mention of Ciphertrade which is not operating at all atm.
 My question is just: WTF?
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:04:12 PM

We will be migrating to ciphertrade. I have all informations of the current shareholders, rest assured your shares have not "disappeared." Directions to proceed to ciphertrade will be emailed to all shareholders as soon as possible.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. Today is the scheduled launch of ciphertrade. We will proceed with listing the shares at the earliest point possible. In addition to this once everything has successfully migrated we will be continuing this thread on the ciphertrade forum.

We are moving to ciphertrade primarily to observe a more formal legal standing as a crowd funded security.
forevernoob

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:35:41 PM

So is there any news? I haven't received any email yet.

GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 08:11:22 PM

No news yet.

We will be making a post here when the emails go out. We are currently in correspondence with Ciphertrade and are taking all time nessicary to make sure this is done correctly. If you have not already, feel free to make an account with the corresponding email as the first step with Ciphertrade.

Thanks again for your patience,  and please remember we are doing everything within our power to move things along as fast as we can.
shmoula

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 11:02:44 AM

Why do you want to move this thread to ciphertrade forum? Cant it stay just here at "centralized btc forum"? I am not sure if I would like to watch so many places for news...

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
n00bwastaken

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 01:23:50 AM

I see that ciphertrade is in beta. When will the shares be migrated?

No news yet.

We will be making a post here when the emails go out. We are currently in correspondence with Ciphertrade and are taking all time nessicary to make sure this is done correctly. If you have not already, feel free to make an account with the corresponding email as the first step with Ciphertrade.

Thanks again for your patience,  and please remember we are doing everything within our power to move things along as fast as we can.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 01:33:04 AM

The process has been admittedly slow. We are in a queue and will be sure to update as soon as new information is available.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:04:29 AM

The process has been admittedly slow. We are in a queue and will be sure to update as soon as new information is available.

In the meanwhile could you tell us about the reason of the move?
And why the investors were not informed nor asked about their opinion in advance?
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 12:46:51 PM

Prompted in part by the temporary shut down of crypto-trade a while ago,  discussion ensued regarding the legal stance of offering a listing on crypto-trade. As to not put ourselves in a vulnerable position it was advised to change our host exchange to one observing the typical KYC/AML rules. As far as not formally informing prior, I am sure any excuse is inadequate.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 04:56:51 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 08:48:53 PM by digit

this exchange ciphertrade is not good for Galts.  they have already threaten investors who do not verify with forfeiture of stock in their company.  

Another thing about these woodtech/ciphermine/ciphertrade is they stalled and delayed its launch for months meaning no one could sell their cipherminer shares at a fair price and now these mining shares are worthless while they have taken money from it to fund their new venture.  They made posts talking and reassuring people of the value so there would not be panic but these shares are worthless now.  Originally they said cipherminer holders would get all dividends owing and be entitled to a share of stock in the new platform. They also said their would be a buyback option for holders but changed their mind on that as well.  The story changes all the time with these guys, no one can get a a straight and honest word from them.   They say one thing then change it later on.

Now that I can login to this new platform and I find they will not even let me withdraw the dividends that have been paid to my account there (and it is more then enough to meet a minimum withdraw amounts) and I can't sell off stock because they want verification.  Its all very shady their behavior and no company that can be trusted would take investor money then use legal concerns to avoid paying them unless it was planned out some time ago.

Its not a good match for Galt's if it is about "freedom farming" and less interference from government and wants to respects the people that supported it on Crypto-Trade.  Being on a platform like Cipher will erode trust and support in any company that lists there, they might not a be a scam but when investors can't get their money back or entitlements as easily as when the money was given to them in first place the result is the same. Sad

If CryptoTrade is not possible for you anymore then why not litecoininvest/btcinve.com  They will have alot more support from crypto community then ciphertrade ever will and meet the legal requirements of their countries. I've already received dividends on there and have been able to withdraw them without issue. Another alternative which is more friendly to the bitcoin and crypto community is bitcoinbourse. both of these exchanges are working, users can get their money in and out without freely and legally without having to verify identity.  There is also the risk of identity theft and innocent users who verify could find their identities being used to verify on other sites.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:47:59 PM

when investors can't get their money back or entitlements as easily as when the money was given to them in first place the result is the same. Sad

Xactly. I denounced Giga as a scammer screaming from the forum's rooftops for just that reason.

I don't agree to send my ID around to shady characters and that was not requested in the original contract. So I demand either a refund or a relisting on Crypto-Trade or any other decent exchange not requiring ID.

Otherwise the broccoli in this "freedom farming" would be the investors, but the fallout on Galt's Gulch image would be not amusing.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:31:41 PM

when investors can't get their money back or entitlements as easily as when the money was given to them in first place the result is the same. Sad

Xactly. I denounced Giga as a scammer screaming from the forum's rooftops for just that reason.

I don't agree to send my ID around to shady characters and that was not requested in the original contract. So I demand either a refund or a relisting on Crypto-Trade or any other decent exchange not requiring ID.

Otherwise the broccoli in this "freedom farming" would be the investors, but the fallout on Galt's Gulch image would be not amusing.
I'm a similar mindset to these sentiments. If there will be any issue involving ID or financial transmissions on this new outfit, that wouldn't bode well for Galt's Gulch farming or the settlement mission. As the crypto community grows, we need to phase out dealing w/ unreputable outfits and reward those that are on the up and up. I hope that those in charge of GGO will ease investors' fears as they did when purging the unreliable hands that kept the farm from operating as expected in the past. Then, regularize the dividend payments (perhaps they have and I haven't checked recently) and likely more capital will flow in as new updates and content is passed on.
forevernoob

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:22:54 PM

I always tend to skip bitcoin sites that follow AML/KYC laws.
That´s one of the reasons I became stockholder of your company.

I'm not some shady drug dealer, I just like financial privacy.
I also hate having to send in papers etc. It's just time consuming and a complete waste of time.

The government is not going to stop terrorism this way. And money laundering? Haha yeah right..

It's just stupid. Just keep your business outside of the US like you have done with "Galt's Gulch" so far.
Why change a winning concept?

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:54:05 AM

Any updates on dividends and the holdings platform? I kind of would like to get this thing finalized and on a regular routine. The potential in this organic farm is amazing.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 02:10:27 PM

We will have a definitive announcement in a few more days. We are taking in and considering a few more consultations right this second.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:20:29 PM

I noticed GGO has been de-listed from crypto-trade so I'm kinda wondering what will become of my shares. Would also be nice to at least have a weekly recap on what's going on down there, what's growing, what's being added, maintenance completions, etc.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:17:49 PM

We will be sending a detailed email in the next 24 hours to all shareholders of this fund with details, directions, and a summary of the reasonings. The managers of GGC have decided to refund the holders of shares who bought through Crypto-Trade.
GaltsGulchOrganics (OP)

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 10:30:24 PM

An email has been sent to all shareholders
SamiAhmed

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:39:53 PM

It's going to be very hard for you guys to do refunds since Crypto-Trade removed the evidence of GG shares in the first place.

Very poor planning. I can't believe I pissed away 1 BTC at the height of the BTC prices to just have this happen.

I better get refunded for my 2000 shares.

By the way my email for this account and Crypto-Trade is the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: