Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Not Just About Bitcoin  (Read 569 times)
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

That's good to hear about Indonesia. The world is definitely heading in this direction, and more tools are needed to help crypto adoption and transparency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

The world has unconsciously received the presence of Bitcoin. Due to evidence of security and speed of blockchain technology brought by Bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin has a bright future, and countries in the world will simultaneously recognize and legalize bitcoin.
Blockchain would be the tech that would change how the world handles things.
I a gree with you. Bitcoin and Blockchain are now very popular. just a matter of time, for everything to come true.

Blockchain is a very vast subject.Basically it is a tech which is decentralized,tamper proof.In short,it is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography.
and did you know, that blockchain was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 for use in the cryptocurrency bitcoin, as its public transaction ledger. The invention of the blockchain for bitcoin made it the first digital currency to solve the double-spending problem without the need of a trusted authority or central server. The bitcoin design has been the inspiration for other applications.

The reason why blockchain was know to everyone as of today is because Bitcoin and altcoins was the most popular thing that started using it and because of this when they heard blockchain then the first thing that comes out to their mind is Bitcoin of course. Well technologies has many uses today and sometime they function more than of what we know.
it is true. Bitcoin and Blockchain are two things that can not be separated.

boled (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

That's good to hear about Indonesia. The world is definitely heading in this direction, and more tools are needed to help crypto adoption and transparency.
thanks. I agree with you. soon it will become a trend. both in government and banking. and will have a positive effect on the world economy. it looks like your name is very familiar with the development of a project. are you a developer?
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:46:15 AM

Today Blockchain is widely used in many jobs. So BTC is not the only platform for Blockchain technology. We can see that many trading and service activities are based on the Blockchain platform.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

Blockchain not just about bitcoin and virtual currency, at least this is happening in my country (Indonesia), the latest news that the General Directorate of Taxes provides taxation services by adopting blockchain technology. They believe that blockchain technology can be a more transparent taxation solution in Indonesia.
In my opinion, bitcoin with its blockchain technology has many positive impacts on the world economy. Technology blockchain banks in the world is only a matter of time. Banks that have implemented Blockchain on their systems include the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC). They developed a distributed ledger technology (DLT) system based on Blockchain technology, and named Hyperledger.
Bank OCBC has also used Blockchain technology to transfer funds between OCBC branch offices in Singapore and Malaysia. The money transfer process takes only about 5 minutes.
Bank Santander. The British bank has also started using Blockchain technology in its services. Bank Santander uses Blockchain technology to service payments abroad, through new applications.
This means the world has unconsciously received the presence of Bitcoin. Due to evidence of security and speed of blockchain technology brought by Bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin has a bright future, and countries in the world will simultaneously recognize and legalize bitcoin.
Let's discuss this, share information about the development of bitcoin and blockchain you know, and express your opinion about it here, the results I expect from this discussion, can reinforce the existence of bitcoin.

Everybody who knows how blockchain works are well aware that this technology is not just for Bitcoin and virtual currency.We know that this technology will help many sectors in society. I actually read that one province in India uses blockchain as its ledger.

I can see in the future that more countries and companies will convert to block chain. They will soon understand the benefits of using the blockchain technology.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:39:45 AM

Blockchain and bitcoin are two different things, bitcoin is using blockchain technology, and since then a lot of people already interested in this technology, some countries already started to do research on blockchain to optimize the usage, if it uses properly it can solved many things in the country, so blockchain is not only can be implemented in economic sector but in it can be used in any sectors
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:09:39 AM

Blockchain not just about bitcoin and virtual currency, at least this is happening in my country (Indonesia), the latest news that the General Directorate of Taxes provides taxation services by adopting blockchain technology. They believe that blockchain technology can be a more transparent taxation solution in Indonesia.
In my opinion, bitcoin with its blockchain technology has many positive impacts on the world economy. Technology blockchain banks in the world is only a matter of time. Banks that have implemented Blockchain on their systems include the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC). They developed a distributed ledger technology (DLT) system based on Blockchain technology, and named Hyperledger.
Bank OCBC has also used Blockchain technology to transfer funds between OCBC branch offices in Singapore and Malaysia. The money transfer process takes only about 5 minutes.
Bank Santander. The British bank has also started using Blockchain technology in its services. Bank Santander uses Blockchain technology to service payments abroad, through new applications.
This means the world has unconsciously received the presence of Bitcoin. Due to evidence of security and speed of blockchain technology brought by Bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin has a bright future, and countries in the world will simultaneously recognize and legalize bitcoin.
Let's discuss this, share information about the development of bitcoin and blockchain you know, and express your opinion about it here, the results I expect from this discussion, can reinforce the existence of bitcoin.

Of course a lot of people know that Blockchain goes beyond bitcoin but the one that is easy to understand is the language of money that's why it seems that concentration is on the part that can bring in USD. Do you also know that a lot of people cannot even explain concisely the difference between Blockchain and bitcoin and so vast in the art of trading, ICOs, legalisation of bitcoin, SEC message, what Warren or Gate said etc.

I have read about quite an amount of development of blockchain atleast at it relates to accounting. I read about EY establishing blockchain centres around the world showing the practical ways it can be implemented in business decisions. Their counterpart PWC announced they are launching blockchain audit service for their clients that have started using it without disclosing which of their client. All of these point to the fact that the technology has come to stay and despite the attention focused on bitcoin part, it does not remove the efficacy of the technology behind it.
Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:28:42 AM

Unfortunately many people think that blockchain can only be used bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, whereas blockchain is a good thing to use for all transactions such as online sales, transactions in banks, transactions at ports and so on.

Thank you
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

Some people already know that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency been powered and established in the new technology 'blockchain'. Though, many people didn't know about it before till now. And apart from cryptocurrencies,  there are many things that can be established through blockchain like Share electricity with the neighbors,  registering music copyright and many more. People should be educated about this.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

Bitcoin was originally modeled for financial transactions, the developers of Etherium managed to implement a peer-to-peer network, in which programmed algorithms can be executed. They are called smart contracts.
boled (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

Today Blockchain is widely used in many jobs. So BTC is not the only platform for Blockchain technology. We can see that many trading and service activities are based on the Blockchain platform.
It is true. even government agencies are also beginning to make many breakthroughs using blockchain. indirectly this also popularized bitcoin, as well as bitcoin, participate popularize blockchain.

Everybody who knows how blockchain works are well aware that this technology is not just for Bitcoin and virtual currency.We know that this technology will help many sectors in society. I actually read that one province in India uses blockchain as its ledger.

I can see in the future that more countries and companies will convert to block chain. They will soon understand the benefits of using the blockchain technology.
indeed very remarkable development of the current blockchain. has had a positive impact in many sectors. this should be enough for governments in many countries to acknowledge and approve bitcoin as a crypto currency.

Blockchain and bitcoin are two different things, bitcoin is using blockchain technology, and since then a lot of people already interested in this technology, some countries already started to do research on blockchain to optimize the usage, if it uses properly it can solved many things in the country, so blockchain is not only can be implemented in economic sector but in it can be used in any sectors

Of course a lot of people know that Blockchain goes beyond bitcoin but the one that is easy to understand is the language of money that's why it seems that concentration is on the part that can bring in USD. Do you also know that a lot of people cannot even explain concisely the difference between Blockchain and bitcoin and so vast in the art of trading, ICOs, legalisation of bitcoin, SEC message, what Warren or Gate said etc.

I have read about quite an amount of development of blockchain atleast at it relates to accounting. I read about EY establishing blockchain centres around the world showing the practical ways it can be implemented in business decisions. Their counterpart PWC announced they are launching blockchain audit service for their clients that have started using it without disclosing which of their client. All of these point to the fact that the technology has come to stay and despite the attention focused on bitcoin part, it does not remove the efficacy of the technology behind it.
Some people already know that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency been powered and established in the new technology 'blockchain'. Though, many people didn't know about it before till now. And apart from cryptocurrencies,  there are many things that can be established through blockchain like Share electricity with the neighbors,  registering music copyright and many more. People should be educated about this.
I understand that. but I do not understand why most countries are still scared with bitcoin. if we look at the functions and technologies used bitcoin, this is very clear, safe and transparent. the fear will make bitcoin as a means of money laundering, finance terrorists, inflating bubbles, etc. I think it is excessive, because in fact it is a technical thing that can be anticipated by law.
boled (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:31:52 AM

Unfortunately many people think that blockchain can only be used bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, whereas blockchain is a good thing to use for all transactions such as online sales, transactions in banks, transactions at ports and so on.
it's in your world, in my environment it's not like that happens. they actually know better about blockchain, than bitcoin. currently blockchain is much more popular than bitcoin. in part, they know that bitcoin is born on the blockchain technology, but does not want to admit that bitcoin is indirectly popularizing blockchain.

Bitcoin was originally modeled for financial transactions, the developers of Etherium managed to implement a peer-to-peer network, in which programmed algorithms can be executed. They are called smart contracts.
this is another great blockchain story. but yes, the ethereum team managed to use it in a different way, but still it was born because of the popularity of bitcoin.
green_fish

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:09:10 AM

Block chain is the core technology of bitcoin. Before bitcoin was invented, there was no blockchain in the world.

After the invention of bitcoin, many people refer to the blockchain implementation in bitcoin and use similar technologies to implement various applications, which are collectively referred to as blockchain technology.
boled (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

Block chain is the core technology of bitcoin. Before bitcoin was invented, there was no blockchain in the world.

After the invention of bitcoin, many people refer to the blockchain implementation in bitcoin and use similar technologies to implement various applications, which are collectively referred to as blockchain technology.
of course, because bitcoin and blockchain are born from the same person. this means blockchain is the biological child of Bitcoin. Because blockchain was born from the idea of ​​Bitcoin. Blockchain is popular because of bitcoin. This is not known to everyone.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

As far as i am concern about this, it has been already talked and discussed several times in this forum since then. Of course blockchain technology is not only for bitcoin but for other cryptocurrencies also, or in short it was made for cryptpcurrency and how the people will manage their online currency. It doesn't really imply that bitcoin is the only reason why blockchain existed.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

Of course. But bitcoin is more famous than blockchain because people more involved with money not technology

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Odebode5

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

It is indeed not just about bitcoin because there are quite numbers of coin that are available
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

Intelligent by using more open blockchain technology in taxation to minimize corruption in the country,I deeply appreciate the ideas and developments in your country and are very happy with the development of blockchain and cryptocurrencies there.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

right. and the blockchain has been portrayed as facilitating the transaction tool and the blockchai system is transparent to view the person in use to see the number of transactions in the largest bank bank

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

Blockchain is a path or a way of transactions and also the recorder of all the transaction that we made . But bitcoin is the first in using the blockchain technology . Because of bitcoin there have been ideas that other companies have made their own blockchain.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: