Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Not Just About Bitcoin  (Read 562 times)
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

With what some countries have started doing with blockchain technology it is no doubt that blockchain will soon be adopted in banking, taxation, election, census and every sector that needs accuracy and transparency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

Encryption money is only actually block chain can affect the future of application in the small tip of the iceberg, through block chain technology bring convenience and safety of impartiality, will be extremely important impact on our future life.

Blockchain is a transparent way of storing information that no one can control and is very secure.

Blockchain technology may eventually lead to the demise of the banking industry, which may no longer require Banks.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:07:32 AM

Blockchain not just about bitcoin and virtual currency, at least this is happening in my country (Indonesia), the latest news that the General Directorate of Taxes provides taxation services by adopting blockchain technology. They believe that blockchain technology can be a more transparent taxation solution in Indonesia.
In my opinion, bitcoin with its blockchain technology has many positive impacts on the world economy. Technology blockchain banks in the world is only a matter of time. Banks that have implemented Blockchain on their systems include the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC). They developed a distributed ledger technology (DLT) system based on Blockchain technology, and named Hyperledger.
Bank OCBC has also used Blockchain technology to transfer funds between OCBC branch offices in Singapore and Malaysia. The money transfer process takes only about 5 minutes.
Bank Santander. The British bank has also started using Blockchain technology in its services. Bank Santander uses Blockchain technology to service payments abroad, through new applications.
This means the world has unconsciously received the presence of Bitcoin. Due to evidence of security and speed of blockchain technology brought by Bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin has a bright future, and countries in the world will simultaneously recognize and legalize bitcoin.
Let's discuss this, share information about the development of bitcoin and blockchain you know, and express your opinion about it here, the results I expect from this discussion, can reinforce the existence of bitcoin.

Yes, It ' s true. blockchain isn't just bitcoin.But bitcoin is the first currency that uses blockchain technology. That's why there are so many people who swear by it and are willing to put money into it. But that doesn't mean that blockchain technology is only limited to bitcoin, or even transaction making.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:08:32 AM

blockchain would be the tech that would change how the world handles things. If we think that computerized ledgers and databases are already advanced and secure, what more if we would be able to integrate a transparent yet pretty darn secure tech on the way we handle our records? This would be a cost-effective record keeping technology if implemented perfectly, and it's just one application of the tech. It could be implemented literally in almost every banking and finance services alongside automation processes in the private and public sector.
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:56:44 AM

Blockchain not just about bitcoin and virtual currency, at least this is happening in my country (Indonesia), the latest news that the General Directorate of Taxes provides taxation services by adopting blockchain technology. They believe that blockchain technology can be a more transparent taxation solution in Indonesia.
In my opinion, bitcoin with its blockchain technology has many positive impacts on the world economy. Technology blockchain banks in the world is only a matter of time. Banks that have implemented Blockchain on their systems include the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC). They developed a distributed ledger technology (DLT) system based on Blockchain technology, and named Hyperledger.
Bank OCBC has also used Blockchain technology to transfer funds between OCBC branch offices in Singapore and Malaysia. The money transfer process takes only about 5 minutes.
Bank Santander. The British bank has also started using Blockchain technology in its services. Bank Santander uses Blockchain technology to service payments abroad, through new applications.
This means the world has unconsciously received the presence of Bitcoin. Due to evidence of security and speed of blockchain technology brought by Bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin has a bright future, and countries in the world will simultaneously recognize and legalize bitcoin.
Let's discuss this, share information about the development of bitcoin and blockchain you know, and express your opinion about it here, the results I expect from this discussion, can reinforce the existence of bitcoin.
Its all about all of Cryptocurrencies cause we all know that blockchain is a chain its very big. Its not all about bitcoin afterall. We should know that it is for all of Cryptocurrencies. Token or coins. Blockchain technology is not for bitcoin only. We should accept that. Dont be too ridiculous.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

The bockchain is the most advance and secure so far. That is why banks of bigger countries trusted the system. It is not far by now that more banks will accept bitcoin. And if that happens bitcoin will grow to become more popular.
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

As far as i am concern about this, it has been already talked and discussed several times in this forum since then. Of course blockchain technology is not only for bitcoin but for other cryptocurrencies also, or in short it was made for cryptpcurrency and how the people will manage their online currency. It doesn't really imply that bitcoin is the only reason why blockchain existed.
these days I try to find everything about blockchain, but outside bitcoin. the result is remarkable, it turns out almost blockchain users scattered throughout the world. and some sources also explain that blochain can be adopted by anyone without the creator's permission. as you say, blockchain is not just for bitcoin. and the fact is not even just for crypto currency.
boled (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

Encryption money is only actually block chain can affect the future of application in the small tip of the iceberg, through block chain technology bring convenience and safety of impartiality, will be extremely important impact on our future life.

Blockchain is a transparent way of storing information that no one can control and is very secure.

Blockchain technology may eventually lead to the demise of the banking industry, which may no longer require Banks.
this is done for banks that do not want no technological developments, and innovate sesui conditions of the times. if in the end the bank uses blockchain technology, then the banking will survive, even FIAT will remain on track. because when banks adopt blockchain. then the transaction will be faster, and compete with the crypto, even not impossible, if the transaction fee will be cheaper banking.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

I heavily agree with this one, I really think that blockchain has taken it to the next level, people are starting to recognize blockchain's potential, back then it was all focused on bitcoin, and now blockchain's technology is really advanced and I think could be the future of currency, not only bitcoin but also every country will benefit from it, and the economy could possibly grow as well as blockchain will further be knowned throughout the world.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

Blockchain is centralised data base management in transpercy and unhackable form which can be used in any industry my just bitcoin and transactions mainly in banking useful
boled (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

I heavily agree with this one, I really think that blockchain has taken it to the next level, people are starting to recognize blockchain's potential, back then it was all focused on bitcoin, and now blockchain's technology is really advanced and I think could be the future of currency, not only bitcoin but also every country will benefit from it, and the economy could possibly grow as well as blockchain will further be knowned throughout the world.
Blockchain is centralised data base management in transpercy and unhackable form which can be used in any industry my just bitcoin and transactions mainly in banking useful
and there is a great opportunity for fiat, taking part in adopting blockchain technology. I am sure, the next 5 years most banks in the world will use blockchain. and could be a financial transaction in the bank will run on the blockchain, this is one alternative bank to remain competitive with the crypto. by using blockchain, the existing transaction costs will be cheaper, but the bank still get a profit. the transaction process will also be faster and safer.

exactly the problem that I have faced when explaining Blockchain stuff to newbies. Most of them thing of blockchain and bitcoin as one and the same stuff. Takes real patience on my part to explain that Bitcoin is derived from blockchain and blockchain is the real technology behind all the cryptocurrency stuff happening around. Sounds hysterical that Bitcoin is more famous than the very foundation it is built on.
you are not alone, keep fighting. technological change is very rapid, we must be able to adjust to be part of the change, and can help many people to be able to sit at the same level, standing equally high. as well as bitcoin and blockchain, which provide many benefits to all, regardless of rich or poor, ordinary citizens or high officials, can all be involved.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

You have just stated the obvious! We all know that Blockchain is not just about Bitcoin. The reason why the world is looking forward to it is the technology and not Bitcoin as currency. So many financial institutions have welcomed the use of blockchain in their systems and I read somewhere that Amazon is going to start with it too. In no time we would see a worldwide adoption of blockchain technology.
boled (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

I understand that. I want to see a growing paradigm, maybe I can get new things about why it's so hard bitcoin to be widely accepted, while the technology can be easily accepted.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: