Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asus Prime B250-Pro problems  (Read 79 times)
jeesus (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

Hi there

I have a rig with Prime B250-Pro motherboard and 4x Palit 1080Ti's. Couple of days ago it died after running for 2,5 months and suddenly did not boot anymore. And now I'm facing the issue I faced the first time when I was setting the rig up for 3 days. Just like the first time, I can't get the rig to boot with 4 GPUs connected. It boots up with 3 cards, but with 4th card added I get a blinking cursor on boot, no Windows welcome screen and also unable to enter the BIOS.

I've updated to the latest BIOS. I've tried various solutions mentioned in this thread as well as at this page. The most frustrating part is that every boot takes roughly 3-4 minutes. I managed to boot within ~10s couple of times when I played around with cards, but not anymore. Not even without any GPU attached.

So is there anybody out there experiencing same issues? Should I think about taking the motherboard back to the dealer?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: